Official Community Forums Home

Give Up Sex For A Year?

vanilla_bean

• Members

A local radio station recently ran a poll asking how many women would give up sex for a year in exchange for a new wardrobe. Over 60% said they would be willing to give up sex for a year. Am I just living someplace crazy or do you think this is what women are thinking out there?

• Members

I go clothes shopping once a year, if that. As little as I care about clothes, there's no way.

• Members

I have gone without sex for over a year---several times. Now if that includes masturbation, it's a sad state of affairs. That would never happen for me.

• Members
A local radio station recently ran a poll asking how many women would give up sex for a year in exchange for a new wardrobe. Over 60% said they would be willing to give up sex for a year. Am I just living someplace crazy or do you think this is what women are thinking out there?

Well that 60% stat sure tells me one thing, and that is that there are a lot of misconceptions and poor attitudes towards sex, on both the part of guys and gals. I see sex as god's built in entertainment system for humans. Everyone can have it regardless of economic class or social station. So much has gotten in the way of such a great gift. Honestly, it may seem odd but at church this past week I was thinking that there should be a sex toy party/round table talk for adult women given in church some time. Also a bit of enlightenment for the guys on this issue as well. It would go a long way towards creating more harmony in marriages.

jhard

• Members

How sad....I've heard alot of women talk like that and all I can say is that it just shows they are in the wrong relationship. What the hell are you doing letting your life pass you by with someone you don't even want enough to have sex with? and to give it up for something as stupid as clothes..... :(

• Members

I have heard of similar polls where the deal was money and that increased the odds, 75% I believe, said they would give up sex for a year for 50,000.

I have to say, it would take at least a million for me to give up sex. It would be a sacrifice - but there is probably a price for everyone!

For new clothes? HELL NAW!!!

So in the interest of full disclosure, what would it take for YOU to give up sex for just one year???

• Review Team
I have heard of similar polls where the deal was money and that increased the odds, 75% I believe, said they would give up sex for a year for 50,000.

I have to say, it would take at least a million for me to give up sex. It would be a sacrifice - but there is probably a price for everyone!

So in the interest of full disclosure, what would it take for YOU to give up sex for just one year???

A body cast :lol:

If we insist on something voluntary, I would say complete debt erasure, unlimited free vacations AND at least 5 million, payment due the exact second the year is up. If my SO and I have to suffer, so does the person doing the offering :P

• Members

I'll give up sex for a year...right after I die.

• Members

Ah, but how many of the responders were virgins? XD There's no control group here - people like me who don't have sex are more than willing to "give it up" for a year. xDDDD

• Members

I'd give up sex for a year for $50,000, sure. I'm a poor college student though, that's a LOT of money to me right now. I'm luckily if I have $1,000 at any one time. I've gone without before (not voluntarily, mind you,) and I could do it again for that much cash, no problem! It'd take a lot more than that to keep me from masturbating though :lol:

• Members

The only time I would give it up would be if my husband for some reason couldn't have sex for a year. For clothes or money? No way.

I really think those chicks are screwed up in the head. Their sex life must suck it it's worth clothes.

• Members

Done this for over one year...and I am with Iha...it was so I could be with the woman I love....nuff said.....

Now for this day and age....I would go 365 sexless days for a half mill...Sorry Kayla...I don't live anywhere near your income bracket!! I could do so much with that ammount it's pathetic. Half a million and I go with out...if I give in....I pay it back....any takers??? :D

• Members

At a million dollars I would have to think about it. That's assuming they mean sex with another person, and allowing masterbation.

• Members

For clothes-----NO WAY!

For 50,000 Dollars, as long as I could masterbate I could do it. But come that 366th day, I believe I would have one of pappy's 24 hour marathon's....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I don't think any amount of clothing or deal like that would sell me.

No way, could I imagine giving it up for a year.

I gone over that without sex but I did masterbate but is that really sex? Polls still claim people in large numbers don't so it might not be factored in. Virgins and those not sexually active have a better shot at this which would be easyer then dieting but I could try it. It would pay off some credit card bills for sure.

Glenn

• Members

Hehe, NO FUCKING WAY, I have clothes, I have great clothes that I love to death. Now, all I want is for my hubby to take said clothes off me.