Official Community Forums Home

Get To Know Your Board Members!

Desires08

• Members

I thought it would be nice if we all got to know something about eachohter since we all seem to enjoy one another so much :D . So here are the questions. Copy and paste and fill in your own answers. Even add a question if you like.

1. What drives you buck wild in the bedroom?

Answer: When my hubby takes his time during the foreplay doing everything possible to make me beg him to put it in. Or Vise versa. I love to do the same to him.

2. What totally turns you off in the bedroom?

Answer: When I feel rushed to climax or when I want him to touch me a certian way or do things a certian way and all he wants is to get a nut. Hey, it happens to the best of us. :(

3. What is your favorite type of sexual experience? (ex straight, doggie, oral, bondage, etc...)

Answer: For me, I love sex any style most of the time but my favs would have to be 69, doggie style, and definatlely being on top.

4. What makes you hard (Men) or wet (Ladies)?

Answer: Flirting for one, seeing someone sexy who isn't trying to be sexy, they just are if that makes any sense, and the one thing that really gets me going is when he takes the lead or initiates the sex. I literally drip.

5. What is one tip or idea you'd like to pass on to everyone here?

My tip would be this: Make love like it's your very first time, kiss as though you never have before and love your someone special like there is no tomorrow.

• Members

When he teases me mercilessly while being blindfolded.

when kids try to come in, and when dogs start whining at the door

3. What is your favorite type of sexual experience? (ex straight, doggie, oral, bondage, etc...)

bondage, doggie

Talking dirty and flirting...not at same time...lol

It's all about forgiveness and forgetfullness. If you can't forgive, it won't work out, cause no one...not even me...is perfect in or out of bed. ;):P

• Members

Answer: Rope Play. It gets me wetter than a whistle ;) Oh, and biting. Growl!

Answer: Passive behavior. I don't like it when sexual energy is not aggressive on both sides.

Answer: Rough! Rough! Doggie Style. Pant. I love alot of different things, but I tend to always come back to my favorite, deep & dirty penetration ;)

Answer: Assertiveness for sure. But hands down, a long hard kiss.

Answer: Be as honest with your lover as you can about what your wants/desires/needs are. Honesty in bed benifits both parties to achieving better sexual energy, connections and orgasms ;)

Wala!

• Review Team

-- scratching and nibbling

-- someone knocking at the door, cracking my head on the headboard

-- i am finding i like being a bit of a dominatrix (just vocal, though. i.e. 'did i say you could touch that? now you can't touch it for twice as long...')

-- when my SO comes up behind me and growls softly in my ear. the sound and the hot air on my neck <shiver> oooh...

-- communication is the best thing you can do in the bedroom. it let's your SO know what's good/bad, and it sometimes doubles as light dirty talk as well ;)

• Members

--When my HB can't seem to get enough.

--When the kids start knocking or just walk on in to the bedroom.

--Doggie or me on top, especially when he starts takling dirty.

--When HB kisses my neck that's it I am done. It can actually make have an orgasm sometimes. OK....He needs to come home, just thinking about it...lol

--ALWAYS be open and willing to explore your sexual side and nothing is more important that trust when it comes to sex.

• Members

I am an oral girl. Oral with toys. I love the slow tease when my hubby is not in a rush. Specifically, if I am tied down and he just goes at my pussy as long and slow as he can until I am so wet I can hardly stand it. Then I beg him to fuck me and he still won't. Orgasms abounding!

Not much turns me OFF, but I will say I have an aversion to having his tongue IN my ear. Around it OK, IN it NO WAY!

BONDAGE with me submissive....oh Lawdy!

When it takes my nipples and puts them between his fingers and slowly moves them up and down, barely glazing them...oh man.....

Be open to new sexual ideas, techniques, and enhancements. Sex is about pleasure - for you and your partner. NEVER be afraid to learn new things, the more you learn, the more pleasure you will have.

• Members

When I feel really close to the person I am with. I like positions that allow for a lot of touching and intimacy. I also like to cause pain though, to varying degrees (scratching, biting, whips, etc.)

When I'm not being touched the way I want to be and he doesn't get the hint based on my body language. I think I give pretty damn obvious hints, and the feedback I usually get from them proves this to be true, so if I don't get a response I assume he's not paying attention. :lol:

I have a tilted uterus, so I prefer positions where we are ventro-ventral, as doggy can sometimes cause discomfort. I like sex to be on one end of the spectrum or the other... either really slow, sweet, and sensual, or hard, fast, and aggressive.

Letting sexual tension build. For example, watching a movie while lying in bed, knowing that sex is going to happen but taking your time getting there. By the time the movie ends it's all I can do to control myself, lol. I also really enjoy kissing/licking/biting necks.

Be attentive to your partner and know how to please him/her. Giving pleasure can be even more fun than receiving... and if you give well, you're sure to receive in return!

• Members

oral, oral and more oral. That and getting gspotted

Distraction. Children, people up and about

Oral and doggie

A good long suck on my neck or a tweak on my nipples

Sex is play, communicate, and don't be afraid to ask for what you want

When my man lets me blindfold him, and just lets me do whatever I want to him. He's been opening up a lot!!

Bad breath. Yeah, I know, weird.

Bondage

Girl on girl action.

Be willing to teach your lover how to please you, and let them teach you how to please them. Don't get offended or hurt by their suggestions.