Official Community Forums Home

More Mikayla

Mikayla1

• Members

As IF I do not write enough here, and as IF I have sooooo much time for this, and as IF I just don't write enough about sex, I decided that I wanted to write MORE, MORE, MORE! I have started a blog (not the ones above - I always forget about that one) - and if any of you are interested, you can find me at:

www.wickedbed.com

Oh yeah, that is right...WICKED BED! What better title for MY blog! I am just getting started - I am a bit of a blogging virgin - so be patient as I find my niche in the blogging universe!

ANyway, if you are interested and want to see if YOU have a Wicked Bed, come and visit me. It is always a lot of fun in MY BED!!!

• Like 1

• Members

Very cool. I'm actually working on one at the moment too for my photography. "Ginger Snaps" per say ;) It is a lot of work, but once you're up and going, watch out world!!!!

• Like 1

• Members

That's a clever name, you should totally go with that for the blog name!

• Like 1

• Members

I absolutely love it. It is now one of my bookmarks. Thanks, I love your writing style in all aspects, I'm not sure if I've told you that yet, but I do.

• Like 1

Awesome!!! Can't wait to read some more Mikayla!

• Members

Oh, you guys are so sweet!!!

SOrry Iha, I am a 'Wicked Girl' - I will try to be less arousing.... ;)

• Members

I forgot to also mention - Great site name. So many people have blogs now a days, its so important to have a name thats easy to remember.

• Members

I like the overall layout. Hope that's not a sign that we're about to lose you!

• Members

I wanted you all to know that I take requests! LOL. I had a request on my blog to depict my longest sexual session - which will take more than one post for sure - so if you are interested, or, if you have a request of your own, visit my blog: www.wickedbed.com.

:o:D

• Members

I was just checking out your site Mikayla and I will say WOW!!! I enjoyed it very much I really like the BDSM. I am inspried I will be a faithful reader thank you for sharing.

• Members

Thanks guys!

If you like the BDSM talk, come on back and keep reading cause I am detailing my longest BDSM experience with Bondge Guy in very, erotic and specific detail! My friend asked me how I can remember all this in such detail and I just say, 'read it and if YOU could forget this type of experience, you let me know!'

There is more to come, glad you are enjoying it!

• Members

congrats You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a fan so steamy :kiss:

• Members
Thanks guys!

If you like the BDSM talk, come on back and keep reading cause I am detailing my longest BDSM experience with Bondge Guy in very, erotic and specific detail! My friend asked me how I can remember all this in such detail and I just say, 'read it and if YOU could forget this type of experience, you let me know!'

There is more to come, glad you are enjoying it!

WHEW!!! HOT HOT HOT and a little scary... But mostly hot! Scary hot, the kind of hot that makes you go, "no way" But I know it's true. Does your Husband get bothered at all by your reminiscing? Mine would DIE!

• Members
WHEW!!! HOT HOT HOT and a little scary... But mostly hot! Scary hot, the kind of hot that makes you go, "no way" But I know it's true. Does your Husband get bothered at all by your reminiscing? Mine would DIE!

No he doesn't get bothered. While we don't have this extensive of a BDSM relationship, he respects that I have 'a past' and have had experiences that do not include him. Also, I think they sort of inspire him!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have to do a little more self-promotion. I have noticed a few familiar names posting comments on my blog - which I LOVE! I am glad you are reading and enjoying it. I wanted to say, if you have not stopped by my wickedbed lately, come on back. I have written some good blogs on various titles, posted some of my favorite products from over the web, and I am about to post some of my favcorite lingerie items. Also, keep an eye out, cause a picture of me (or a part or parts of me) are gonna appear on there soon! I am getting braver in my old age!

So keep tuned in, and please keep visiting me at www.wickedbed.com!

Smooches!!!

• Members

SWEET I will go there now! ;)

Whoo-hoo! I keep forgetting to go on there, to be honest. I'll try to get back there soon. And, BTW, you have NOTHING to be shy about darlin'! I'm sure many would agree: there's nothin' sexier than a confident Momma!

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy