Official Community Forums Home

A Sex Oddity...this Is Major Tom To Ground Control.....

crazy1

• Members

One of my ex boyfriends used to like to roll around during sex like a ball. I mean we would connect with my sitting on his cock facing him, legs wrapped around his back, his legs around mine, and then we would roll around the room like a big ball while fucking. It was odd, but he really liked it.

The same ex used to like me to jump on his stomach naked. I would just jump up and down naked until he got a hard on. I now know this is a fetish called "trampling" but I didn't know it then.

He was an odd guy!

Mikayla

• Members
One of my ex boyfriends used to like to roll around during sex like a ball. I mean we would connect with my sitting on his cock facing him, legs wrapped around his back, his legs around mine, and then we would roll around the room like a big ball while fucking. It was odd, but he really liked it.

The same ex used to like me to jump on his stomach naked. I would just jump up and down naked until he got a hard on. I now know this is a fetish called "trampling" but I didn't know it then.

He was an odd guy!

Mikayla

:D HI MIKAYLA1 :P 12G HERE........

• Members

You are DANG strait that is odd. I have never, EVER heard of "trampling" and I know of some odd stuff. That is weird.

I am almosst certain I have my oddest experience, but I want to probe my memories further and make sure.

• Members

Hi 12 Gauge!

:P

• Members

One of my old partners uses one of my claw hair clips on his balls(I say uses cause he still has it and uses it.. he posted a pic of him using it on yahoo). Pisses me off he still has it..it is metal and I can only find plastic now. Here's a pic so you can see what I"m refering to. I have no idea what it does for him sexually, but at least he could send me a replacement, right?

Claw_Clips.summ.jpg

• Members

Back in the 90's I would wear my girlfriends scruchies like a cock ring when I would jerk off.

I don't know that a partner has ever ask me to do something odd like any of the above mentioned things. Hmmm, more thinking is to be done.

• Members

I had one guy who wanted me to tell him some odd stuff while he was fucking me....like he wasn't any good and I'd need to find a real stud to fuck me later, strangely enough, this got him off pretty quick.

• Members

While that is not really what I am up for(hey, I guess someone likes feeling like a failure, but it ain't me), I am sure on some level he needed the fantasy of you getting it from another man and he probably finished the fantasy in his own head of what you would then say to the other man. I suppose some people like to feel inadequate.

• Members

sounds to me like this guy wanted you to be the "easy girl" that all the guys got to. I think he had some sorta idea that it was nice to be part of a line of guys who get to do the "school slut" or what ever his idea was. Dunno, that is definately a new one.

• Members

I train horses for a living and this one internship i was on in Montana, a guy i worked with who was rather small in stature but very well endowed asked if he could do me doggy style on the back of a horse!

I was like ok, even if i were to say yes.........(which I didn't) i was like the horse would probably buck us off and I don't get into that whole "beastiality" thing! It quite actually freaks me out! But yeah, that was strange........all the other times we fucked was insanely awesome though! Amazing what a cowboy can do with an 8" cock whew, gets me moist just thinkin' about him!

~blake

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

One guy asked me to pee on him and another used to love to lick my armpits during sex. The armpit licking wasn't too bad. I just had to make sure I didn't put on deoderant after my shower (doesn't taste good at all) and for some reason it turned me on. Oh, he loved how soft the skin is in my armpit. :rolleyes:

• Members
One guy asked me to pee on him and another used to love to lick my armpits during sex. The armpit licking wasn't too bad. I just had to make sure I didn't put on deoderant after my shower (doesn't taste good at all) and for some reason it turned me on. Oh, he loved how soft the skin is in my armpit. :rolleyes:

I beg my GF to not wear deodorant so I can lick her armpits...I love how soft it is and the way the sweat can taste...talk about pheremones....or however you smell...ooops...spell it.

She never has cause she always just forgets and puts it on in the morning...soo....I gotta catch her early.

-BeyondBlessed

• Members
Not wanting to start a war in your household, but why not join her in the shower, where you can give her a shoulder and back massage, wash her back, her front, her pits, and whatever happens, happens? A morning shower with the SO is always a great way to start any day, and it saves some water, too.

Oh boy would I ever love to but she lives say...200 miles away right now and we only get to see each other when we have the time to travel and visit...but that will all change soon.

When we do visit we try and spend alot of quality time together, building and strengthening our relationship with each other and with God. We try and not let our time together focus alot on physical matters but thats hard to do so we just go with what happens....but i have showered with her before...twas amazing to say the least...

Thanks for the advice though

God Bless

-BeyondBlessed

• 3 months later...
  • Members

This one came to me the other day and I had to dig this thread up and re-post.

I had a girlfriend once who got super turned on by(drumroll)................. Bed Time Stories!!

Now I have no idea what was up with that, but she loved when I would read her bed time stories and she would get really excited when I would make ones up on the spot. Just odd.

• 4 months later...

I'm going back to see what posts I may have missed of interest.......Uh, I'd have to say, that the oddest thing that someone has asked of me, is to allow him to slap my pussy. I dunno, being sexually excited, and then SLAPPED down there isn't my idea of a good time. :blink:

• Members
I'm going back to see what posts I may have missed of interest.......Uh, I'd have to say, that the oddest thing that someone has asked of me, is to allow him to slap my pussy. I dunno, being sexually excited, and then SLAPPED down there isn't my idea of a good time. :blink:

Ahh, that isn't so weird. I've heard of that a lot, and my boyfriend does it to me occassionally. I like it.. But i basically like whatever gets HIm excited.

• 10 months later...
  • Members

An ex once ask me shave on the phone for her. I didn't use an electric razor, but I did. I don't know that she could tell, and she never ask to see it. That one still boggles me......

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I had one guy ask me to sleep with his twin brother while he watched.