Official Community Forums Home

Snow!

whiskeywoman

• Members

OMG!!!

This is May, and what do I see when I woke up this morning?!

MORE FRIGGIN SNOW!!!!

It started last night, and has not let up since then!

The forecast is for 2-4 inches.

I'm thinkin that someone was asleep at the desk last night, cause we already have at least 6+

Right now there are snow drifts that are easily 6 feet tall.

It is like a friggin blizzard outside, snowing like crazy, blwing and drifting snow and cold.

Makes me sorry I didn't bring in more firewood, cause now we don't hae any :(

Oh well, it is too friggin cold to sit in the computer room today, think I'll go clean my oven so I can at least semi warm the house up.

*Note to self: next big project = have central heating/cooling installed*

• Members

If you want to move somewhere nice, NC is your state. 80 degrees today with a nice breeze, trees leafed out and azaleas in bloom. Of course, this is not the place if you like to ski or snowboard, or do any kind of winter sport, but the rest of the year is great for everything else, even bare adventures outdoors.

• Members

whiskey...sorry about the snow!!

pinky...i would LOVE to move down south...just an easier way of like, better place to raise your kids...then again...ALMOST any place is better then new jersey at the moment

• Members

Angelkisses98 ~ I agree. I am really hating NJ as well right now. I would love to move elsewhere and have debated it.

• Members
Angelkisses98 ~ I agree. I am really hating NJ as well right now. I would love to move elsewhere and have debated it.

its not gonna get better either with that smuck in office. where in jersey you from?? you can pm it if you want

Holy sh*t! Snow??? I mowed my lawn today, mucked out stalls and sweat my butt off!!! I guess that's not helping.....

• Members
OMG!!!

This is May, and what do I see when I woke up this morning?!

MORE FRIGGIN SNOW!!!!

It started last night, and has not let up since then!

The forecast is for 2-4 inches.

I'm thinkin that someone was asleep at the desk last night, cause we already have at least 6+

Right now there are snow drifts that are easily 6 feet tall.

It is like a friggin blizzard outside, snowing like crazy, blwing and drifting snow and cold.

Makes me sorry I didn't bring in more firewood, cause now we don't hae any :(

Oh well, it is too friggin cold to sit in the computer room today, think I'll go clean my oven so I can at least semi warm the house up.

*Note to self: next big project = have central heating/cooling installed*

PM me with the part of Colorado you are in. It melted in my area. Please don't get angry but how long have you lived in Colorado? One more storm looks like it's heading our way.

• Members

it just went down from about 75 to 45 this past week here in CT.... I wish it would go below freezing one last time so all the bloody gnats would die!

• Members

Head to the South, ya'll. Tyger and I have the right idea...Charlotte is a great city and so is Austin (I hear). No gnats yet here, no mosquitoes, no alligators. I moved to NC without ever having been there before, and that was 17 years ago!

• Members

Hi ladies I feel your pain we still have a few piles of snow around too. I've been out doing fencing and its no fun when the weather can't make up it's mind. When I go out to work in the fields I have to dress in layers and spend half of my time taking things off and putting them back on. Well thats spring I guess. As far as moving somewhere else we use to have a saying in the military " Theres only two good places in the world, the place your moving to and the place you just came from". I guess we just need to make the most of where ever we live. If it snows, have sex, if its cold, have sex, if it rains, have sex, if the suns shining grab a blanket and head into the woods and have some great sex. Oh I'm sure you get the idea. Nymph you make me so jealous I'd love to have a fire place. B) Sorry Korn at first glance it looked like only ladies replying to this.

• Members

Pinky

I have a long weekend planed for charolete NC in June. Any suggestions on good restaurent and such? you can pm me if you'd like.

I'd love to move back south........not happening, maybe a another home or retirement, in the far future

• Members

Tyger, no you really are not helping LOL

Di's guy- I run a ranch here, and I feel for ya.

I had to go out today and TRY to work on the chicken coop, I have to dig a ditch roughly 3 feet deep around the entire coop so I could bury chicken wire to try and deter the fox's from getting in.

It is real fun when the ground is frozen solid LOL

Nymph..PBBBBBTTTTT LOL

I wish I could go somewhere warm for my vacation.

But, I will be starting a new job soon, so I will just have to wait till I accrue some time.

Oh well, guess I'll go do some grunt work to try and warm up, like haul in some firewood LOL

• Members

Whiskey, I like the new sig and pic! Sorry about the snow but that has to be better than the tornadoes that have been rolling over my head the last 2-3 nights.

• Members

Woke up to snow on the lawn just two days ago.............

• Members
Pinky

I have a long weekend planed for charolete NC in June. Any suggestions on good restaurent and such? you can pm me if you'd like.

I'd love to move back south........not happening, maybe a another home or retirement, in the far future

Ladylove,

I live right outside of Charlotte and haven't been downtown in a while. Money has been an issue so i haven't eaten out in a while. So I am afraid I can't help you...but I have not heard of any BAD places. Do a search of Charlotte on the web and see if you can get restaurant names and star ratings. I hope you enjoy your time here...it is a beautiful city.

• Members
Ladylove,

I live right outside of Charlotte and haven't been downtown in a while. Money has been an issue so i haven't eaten out in a while. So I am afraid I can't help you...but I have not heard of any BAD places. Do a search of Charlotte on the web and see if you can get restaurant names and star ratings. I hope you enjoy your time here...it is a beautiful city.

Thanks anyway.... I was just being lazy and thought I'd take a short cut.

• Members

Whiskeywoman, Sorry about the snow. :( Pinky is right about NC it is a nice state. I live in SC it is very nice too.

Pinky, I live 100 miles from you or $19.50 in gas. :)

ThorsNymph, I will be going to Daytona Beach on the 23rd of this month. :P