Official Community Forums Home

Wireless Bunny Teaser

jesso

• Members

GK11098main.jpg

Who doesn't love a clit stimulator? Not me. They're one of my favorite toys to play with. It's a terrific way to introduce more foreplay to your lover, or add extra stimulation during sex!

With its petite size its exemplary for getting your hands into a comfortable position during sex. There's no wires so you can move your hands around pretty fast. Use it on your finger by easily slipping the finger hole over your middle or second finger and play away as you would normally do for masturbation. And the nice thing is because it has a loop hole for your finger, it stays in place where you want it to. So no losing this toy in bed in the heat of the moment! You can also use it as a cock ring too for a different twist on the toy. However, this isn't my first choice for a cock ring and wouldn't use it solely as one. And I warn you that if your man gets excited easily, this is not a select choice for you getting fulfilled! The vibrations are pretty strong, turning on with a one touch button. If you want to start out a bit slower than the vibrations it offers, you can always manually pulse the button on your own by not turning it on completely and loosely pushing it on and off. It's a great way to get warmed up. It also has little bunny ears at the top for more direct clit stimulation. And wow! They do a good job. The vibrations carry out to these little ears quickly causing them to flap away like a flag parade! The Bunny teaser is not quiet but I wouldn't say its a very noisy toy. It has a buzz that could be comparable to an electric toothbrush.

Because its waterproof its very easy to clean up. The bunny itself is simple to clean and effortless to turn inside out because of its soft jelly material. It includes 3 AG13 batteries. Insert them by untwisting the battery case and make sure the batteries are plus side up. Just an FYI the plus side is the text side. Make sure you have the battery casing tightly closed before washing it too.

The Wireless Bunny Teaser is an easy to use, quick to lead to moaning, petite toy perfect for adding into the mix. Beginners to advanced can appreciate this toy and its teasing abilities. And boy do I like to get teased! Are you bringing the bunny home soon to hop into your bed?

Tease me, Please me!

• Members

I have the bunny with the wires...and this one looks much better. I like the idea it can slip on your finger so it is easier to manipulate...mine gets lubed up and then is hard to hold on to! Fun to find this in YOUR easter basket!

• Members

GK11098main.jpg

[GingerJ SOOOOOOOO stole my idea about Little Bunny Foo Foo - oh well, ya snooze, ya loose!!!]

I am a big fan of these little clit stimulators - BIG FAN! I have tried every animal in the forest AND sea- bunnies, bears, dolphins - and this one is cute, cuddly and clitorally satisfying! Personally, I find bunny ears on any toy to be the most effective for clitoral stim - and this is no exception. Small (3" long) this little bunny with thump your clit discretely during sex - or run rampant on you during solo play! Wirefree makes it easy AND it comes with the batteries - can someone say BONUS!!!

I found the idea of the finger loop to be a smart one, and found that placing it on my 'masturbation finger' worked wonderfully when I was warming up. The vibrations are VERY strong (one touch operation) so you don't have the option to dial it down - but, you can place the bunny ears on and off your clit for some rampant stimulation. It is not particularly quiet - but not as loud as most toys - so feel free to play at all times of day or night.

My hubby and I also used this toy during sex after I used it to warm up. With my legs spread and he banging me while holding my legs it was simply divine! I also took it and let Thumper loose on his shaft as he was taking looooong, slow strokes in and out -that threw him into orgasm right quick -but not before I had a few of my own! This little wirefree bunny would also work great during a blowjob - place it on your finger and then go to work....it will increase his sensations - I promise you!

While most clitoral stimulators are not waterproof, this one is! Take it to the bath or shower and see how much this bunny lets to get wet - and make YOU wet too! It is easy to clean (soap and water please) and store away for fun. You can also use just the bullet (if you do not like the bunny for any reason) and every gal and guy should have a few bullets! There is just no end to how much funny baby bunny will bring to your bedroom! It is all up to you - don't you want a bunny now??

Get Thumping

• Members

GK11098main.jpg

The Energizer Bunny as a finger puppet: that is what I thought of when the Wireless Teaser arrived in my mailbox! The teaser I received is in lavender, rabbit form, with 1 inch ears for vibrating stimulation. This waterproof miniature rabbit vibe, comes with a one touch mini bullet to be placed into a sleeve under the rabbit head - I suggest a dab of lube when placing the bullet into the sleeve, as it is difficult to insert without it. Also, note that this toy does come with the required 3 AG 13 batteries.

I have to admit, I was excited to get this one. We use bullets quite often for foreplay, and as I have said before, the mini bullets are one of my favorites because there are no wires to fool with. However, this Teaser puts a different spin on the bullet - mini bullets are small, and this one is no problem to hang onto because of the ring on the side to slip around your finger, reminding me of a finger puppet. And, just like with a rabbit vibe, the ears move rapidly, making for great stimulation.

Wonderful for foreplay, this toy is great for teasing the nipples, clit or balls - great for both partners. The only complaint we had with this toy was that we found the mini bullet that comes with to be a bit low on vibration. I really prefer strong vibration and this bullet just didn’t seem to cut it. Therefore, we replaced the bullet with another more trusty one which we had on hand, and we were set to go. Despite the lack of power, we both really enjoyed the design and idea of this toy. I think we will be getting many more orgasmic foreplay sessions out of this one!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6186

Guest eminatic

that bullet looks exactly like the one i already have, but i've been wanting to buy a bunny attachment for mine so i decided to just throw the bunny in with my order. i think i will be on my period when it gets here though so i probably wont be able to try it for another week :[

• Members

Great review...

I only have awired one, i hade wires, looks like this is one to try

• Members

Great reviews, and I have found one of the nicest features of any toys that come with bullets in a "holder" are that the bullets are pretty much interchangeable. I love high vibrations so a change up of a bullet is a good feature. Also what makes this a great toy is you don't have to hold the bullet directly, freeing your other fingers up for some added fun!

GK11098main.jpg

Read this to the tune of “Here She Comes Just a’Walkin’ Down the Street”:

Here it comes, just a buzzin’ in your hand, sayin’ buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz!

It’s the one touch bunny, and it’s totally waterproof! Buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz!

It’s really so cute, and it comes with batteries, it goes buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz!

It looks cute! It works well!! The ears rock! The bullet’s strong! It had me cummin’ really strong!

Yes, this little rabbit does it all. It’s small, compact, comes with batteries, and provides the strong vibes this gal loves. Plus, the ears are strong enough to give me that wonderfully direct clit stimulation that I really crave to make my leg all a-twitchy! I also loved the finger “ring” that slips over your preferred finger, so you don’t have to worry about dropping it either. Very nice!

Putting the bunny on the bullet was a bit tricky, but, you can either use a dollop of lube to slide it on, or, you can turn the bunny almost inside out and kinda roll it on like you would a condom. Either way works well.

So, if you’re looking for some cute, simple fun, that will be discreet, quiet, and un-intimidating, go grab a bunny! A bunny clit stimulator that is!

It gets 4 out of Tyger 4 paws!

Hop To It!

• Members

Oh Tyger, that is HILARIOUS!!!!! :lol::rolleyes:

Thanks! (Admit it, you sung it too, didn't ya?)

• Members

GK11098main.jpg

I was happy to see this offered as a freebie on Tootimid, so when I placed my regular order, I added one to my cart.

I love little pink bunnies, and had to have this, just for the extreme cuteness factor :lol:

I was a bit concerned over vibration strength as I really love strong vibration, but this little bunny was fast! As the saying goes "like rabbits" we were non stop playing with this for a good half hour with no loss of battery strength.

It comes with a little pack of batteries, and insertion of the batteries was pretty easy. At least for my husband, because I'm not very good with watch batteries, but he got them in quickly. The bullet slid into the bunny sheath, much as you would roll on a condom.

There's a little push button switch on the end of the bullet, for a pulse, or a steady push of the button to turn the bunny on.

I loved the ears, they were soft and fast and fluttery, and the bullet had great power. I liked the fact that you could easily hold and position the bunny, great for clitoral play and a fun way to tease your partner!

This little bunny certainly won't be hopping too far away from our toy box, that's for sure!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
GK11098main.jpg

I was happy to see this offered as a freebie on Tootimid, so when I placed my regular order, I added one to my cart.

Ya, us too, so I won't go to all the time to just reinterate all the good things said so far. The one thing I did want to add was that the batteries seemed to run out quickly. I think those little batteries just don't have the longevity of a AA or something bigger. If you are one that requires a longer warm up, I suggest using the rabbit intermittingly rather than constantly. Those nice strong initial vibes can and will peter out (pun intended) on you if you run it continually. Not that it negates the pleasure (both Temptress and I adore all our bunnies) but just something to be aware of and order an extra pack of batteries with this guy!

~LG

• Review Team

When I got to my mailbox and saw it had arrived, I rushed home to try it out. The power behind that little bunny was totally satisfying. I have bough a larger dildo that hasnt had that kind of umph to it. I never had and problems with putting the bullet on, no lube nothing. I never have had it smell weird after cleaning and I think its something that should be sold in a GIFT BASKET :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Going thru my review folder I noticed that I had some reviews for products we have purchased that I hadn't posted yet so here is one we wrote a few months ago.....

--------------------------------------

GK11098main.jpg

Little Bunny Fu Fu hopping on a penis, snuggling up real tight and going for a ride!

That’s right girls my little bunny fu fu went on a wild ride the other night. One we hope to repeat real soon. I’m not sure what possessed Anton to try him out as a cock ring but we are sure glad he did!

It stayed in place during asian cowgirl, folded deck chair, doggy style and a few more positions I think Anton made up as we went along! The vibes felt really nice and got me all wet. Good thing this bunny is waterproof!

little bunny fu fu

• Members

I love this lil bunny, been having it for a while. It works great, used it on hubby too..

• 11 months later...
  • Members

GK11098main.jpg

When placing my order, I saw this as the freebie and thought that it would be worth giving it a try. You can never have too many bullets.

I received it and thought that it was really cute. The package included the bullet, 3 batteries and the bunny covering. So I took everything out of the packaging and washed up the bullet and the bunny ear covering. It was nice and easy as both are waterproof. I then unscrewed the bullet in the middle and inserted the 3 watch batteries that were included. I pushed the button and realized this is something that I think I am going to enjoy. Then I turned it off and slid the bunny covering over the bullet, which was done with ease. The bunny is made of a jelly material and it is just that---a bunny. As you can see, the top of the covering is the bunny head and ears. It is also nice as it has a slot for you to slide your finger into for better grip on the toy.

So I decided to try it out. I pushed the button and let the teasing of my clit begin. It was a nice tease but no earth-shattering "O" with it. Definitely a nice sensation though. I think that this would be best used with a partner who could really spread the lips and get in to tease the clit as well as possibly deeper inside as well. The ears are very pliable so trying to use it by yourself is a little more difficult. I would say the bullet is a high setting of vibration, which is nice as I love a strong vibe. I think even if you don't always want to use the bunny covering, the bullet will still come in handy. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes to be teased or to tease someone with.