Official Community Forums Home

What Do Like Your Lover(s) To Wear?

cmwise1

• Members

What do you like your lover to wear, just for you?

Do you like role playing with sexy clothes, i.e., the French maid?

Do you like hot, racy, red/black lingerie?

How about bright, colorful sexy styles?

Simple, sweet, schoolgirl bra and panties?

Basically naked.

• Members

I love it when he's naked. There's just something primal about a naked body. We don't get into dress up or role playing, just not our thing. I love sexy lingerie though, I need to buy more. :lol:

• Members

I say naked. IT is just nice to lay there and relax. It is a sense of complete openess and honesty about it with me. As soona s we get together in private we are naked. Doesn't mean we are doing anything we could be just enjoying each others company.

• Members

I wear sexy lingerie under my clothes cause it makes me feel sexy during the day...especially since I'm a stay-at-home-mom. I like black and colored too, I don't like white..too bridal or schoolgirl.

I haven't done a lot of role-playing but I think I would like to do a dom role having never had the real experience.

I like a guy in jean/t-shirt with nothing on underneath..and he makes sure I know it.

I also like my lover naked.

• Members

This topic has been seen before quite some time ago. My answer then was the same as it is now. Half-T shirt and a pair of panties and I'm ready to go.

Randy.

• Members

This is a hard one ( HA HA I said hard one) LOL anyway I love when we both get dressed up to go out. Especially to a formal event like a wedding. He will wear a suit or something nice and I usually wear some provocative dress and as always some HOT shoes!!! It makes for great foreplay because we both know we are going to rip those fancy duds off later that night. He even has a saying whenever I buy a new dress it has to be christened, meaning he has to do me in it!

• Members

Naked.

• Members

No matter how much thought or money I put into an outfit or lingerie, my husband always says something like, "Oh, that's niiiice! Now take it off!" For me, just the same as he, I prefer naked!! Nothing ever stays on long for us! :P

• Members

My husband is in the Coast Guard and when he is wearing his work blues and combat boots it drives me crazy. The dress uniform makes him look like a nerd. Def his work clothes.

Tight jeans.....that's it.....or maybe add his chaps & a cowboy hat........ :P

• Members
Tight jeans.....that's it.....or maybe add his chaps & a cowboy hat........ :P

That's HOT!

• Members

I love my hubby in costumes, school girl, naughty nurse, French maid, saloon gal, cowboy (we bought this one recently, and DAMN I never thought I'd be into an outfit that manly, but OH MY! He can ride me anytime) and I love lingerie... on either me or my hubby *giggle*

• Members
I love my hubby in costumes, school girl, naughty nurse, French maid, saloon gal, cowboy (we bought this one recently, and DAMN I never thought I'd be into an outfit that manly, but OH MY! He can ride me anytime) and I love lingerie... on either me or my hubby *giggle*

wwwoooo did he lasso you? If not you need to talk to Tygers hubby about some lessons.

Glenn

• Members

Hehe, nah, I like him sans rope... although I may have to get some of those lessons myself, and I agree about the tight jeans and nothing else Whoo-wee I love seeing him topless