Official Community Forums Home

Air Interruption?

• Members

uhhuh, last night hubby had to put me in a "time out" i got to carried away with the laughing. of course i am out of order for the time being, but we had a good fun wrestling match :P

• Members
usually goes something like this "wait, get out" ...then i do what needs to be done and go " ok..you can come back now" he is usually laughing so hard i have to be like 'stop laughing and fuck me already"

LMFAO Yep that's pretty much how it goes!

• Members
GET HIM GIRL!

thats what happens when you give me to much sugar/cafine. thats why i limit myself. my one cat thought hubby was hurting me, so she jumped on his back and stuck in her claws. ;) then i hadda clean up my hubby's back. aww my poor baby

• Members
This has happened to me even without condoms..it's the angle and the amount of excitement..usually lots, and when air gets pushed into the vagina...it's going to come out when you change position. I used to be embarrassed, but then I thought, hey, I was having a great time..can't help the way my anatomy works....

Me too! So glade you explained, i never knew why. I call it a 'vart'

• Members
I call it a 'vart'

You too? Glad I'm not the only one! I've been confused, because I've never heard anyone use the term "queef," everyone I've ever talked to about it calls them varts!

We always make a joke out of them: usually a slight pause to let her finish having her say, then one of us looks down and tells my lady parts to shut up while we both laugh. If we're feeling particularly silly, we pretend to try to figure out what she was trying to say... "She says you're not fucking me hard enough" "No, I think she said A little to the right..." :rolleyes:

• Members
Hasn't anyone heard of the word "queef" before?? It is basically, 'vaginal flatulence' and happens to everyone at one point or another. Condoms can make it worse, but it can happen in any position....

yeah happens to me everytime i have sex. ever since i had my daughter that is. yeah its just air that got pushed in. normal. nothing to worry about.

• Members
You too? Glad I'm not the only one! I've been confused, because I've never heard anyone use the term "queef," everyone I've ever talked to about it calls them varts!

We always make a joke out of them: usually a slight pause to let her finish having her say, then one of us looks down and tells my lady parts to shut up while we both laugh. If we're feeling particularly silly, we pretend to try to figure out what she was trying to say... "She says you're not fucking me hard enough" "No, I think she said A little to the right..." :rolleyes:

That is great! So funny! I am not really worried about it. It bugs me because it's uncomfortable and kind of hurts me!

• Members
That is great! So funny! I am not really worried about it. It bugs me because it's uncomfortable and kind of hurts me!

If it hurts, you may want to call your OBGYN: I've never herd of any one having pain associated with a vart

• Members
If it hurts, you may want to call your OBGYN: I've never herd of any one having pain associated with a vart

I think I knwo what you mean, some times it's like I'm more filled with air than I can hold, it's kinda ike when a burp gets stuck.I just squeeze the air (and him) out.

• Members

NO no it's not that bad, just uncomfortable mostly.

• Members

This happens to me ALL the time - we just laugh and keep going, too. It keeps the mood light anyway, I guess! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah this happens to me from time to time. Not painful tho. My husband calls them schneeb farts, but he can be weird.

The other night we were using to exersize room to fool around. We were on the foam interlocking mats and both had worked up a sweat. With a sweaty lower back, whoever was on bottom turned into a human whoopie cushion. :P Distracting but still fun.

• Members

lol. I love this thread. Anyone watch the short lived Sarah Silverman show? SHe had a whole episode on "queef". lol