Official Community Forums Home

Dont You Hate It When....

sun_flower969

• Members

Don't you hate it when the trash collectors come and your kids forget to put out the trash so, you end up practically chasing them around the neighborhood, in PJs with stinky trash in your car.....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
OMG!!!!! LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: !!

Not mine just wishing!

• Members

I hate it when my hands are in the sink, suds to my elbows and the FRICKING phone rings!

• Members
I hate it when my hands are in the sink, suds to my elbows and the FRICKING phone rings!

Don't you hate it when your air conditioner breaks and its 95 outside and 100 in your home and the repairmen can't come until tomorrow?

• Members

Don't you hate it when it is raining and cold here and 85 in Miami!!!!

• Members
Don't you hate it when your air conditioner breaks and its 95 outside and 100 in your home and the repairmen can't come until tomorrow?

Oh girl, you had better come and spend the night with me. But I won't promise that things won't get HOT.

• Members
Yeah...Loubs.preview.jpg Christian Louboutin $925.00!!!

Don't you hate it when you go to Mcdonald's for breakfast and they are serving lunch at 10:00 AM!!!

Don't you hate it when people make something and charge boo koos more than what it's really worth for it. Example, the shoes above. Super sexy but totally something the average joe could buy, but the price is seriously jacked up!

I got into watching Project Runway and the judges said soooo many times, "Wow, you made $100 worth of fabric into a thousands and thousands of dollars worth outfit." Wtf?! Seriously...

I HATE IT! Oiy!

By the way... those shoes are super hot!

• Members
Don't you hate it when people make something and charge boo koos more than what it's really worth for it. Example, the shoes above. Super sexy but totally something the average joe could buy, but the price is seriously jacked up!

I got into watching Project Runway and the judges said soooo many times, "Wow, you made $100 worth of fabric into a thousands and thousands of dollars worth outfit." Wtf?! Seriously...

I HATE IT! Oiy!

By the way... those shoes are super hot!

UGH I so hate that. I love them too :(

• Members

Don't you hate it when you get ready to go somewhere, pack stuff for the 3 kids, Get them all cute, Start driving and your car dies, in the 95 degree heat. Oh yeah and then you have to ask some random sweaty dude to "jump you"and you just end up going back home with the kids crying and disappointed. That was.... awesome. ( My actual Tuesday night :( )

Man I hate that!

Yep that's no fun you are always wondering where that spider is.

Dont you hate it when you walk in the woods and get eaten up with chiggers (Some of you up north folks may not know what they are)

I HATE chiggers!!! I'm from ME, and we have black flies up there, and they are just as bad as chiggers. I hate them BOTH!!! I always forget about them when taking the dogs out and end up with huge bites on my calves. <_< I just hate bugs.....LOL

Don't you hate it when your SO leaves an empty container of whatever on the counter, instead of throwing it away??

• Members

Don't you hate it when your husband (yeah I said it!) doesn't replace the TP roll!!! (I swear, he never does!)

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of a couple more:

Don't you hate it when something you've been eyeing, finally bought, goes down on clearance and you can't get the difference back?

Don't you hate it when your neighbors are inconsistent: they're nice one day and psychotic the next?

Don't you hate it when you find out that a favorite movie of yours turns into an "American Classic"?

Don't you hate it when you see styles that were "cool, dope, totally awesome" come back into style?

• Members
I thought of a couple more:

Don't you hate it when something you've been eyeing, finally bought, goes down on clearance and you can't get the difference back?

Don't you hate it when your neighbors are inconsistent: they're nice one day and psychotic the next?

Don't you hate it when you find out that a favorite movie of yours turns into an "American Classic"?

Don't you hate it when you see styles that were "cool, dope, totally awesome" come back into style?

MAN I hate that!

Don't you hate it when someone says they'll call you right back and you sit there waiting a WHOLE day and they don't!

Don't you hate uncomfortable silences.....

• Members
don't you hate it when you have been looking foward to something for AGES and find out at the last minute that it has been postponed??

Sorry to hear that Whiskey.

Don't you hate when something has given you a heavy heart?

• Members

Don't you hate it when you are obsessing about something! UGH MAKE IT STOP!

• Members

Don't you hate it when people threaten you with asinine things? (I.E. I'm going to tell "so&so" - Who effin' cares?! I am sooo far from grade school, gimme a break!) Arrrgh!

• Members

Don't you hate it when you can't take the pain away from someone....feel so helpless.

• Members

Don't you hate it when the one time you can't afford to get sick, you're sick for a week?

Don't you hate it when your boss decides to cancel your vacation... without telling you? (no lie, this just happened to my dad... so much for a family trip!)

Don't you hate it when your SO leaves dirty clothes all over the floor after promising not to?

Don't you hate it when you order something online, and it arrives broken, so you not only have to wait for the insurance claim to be approved, then wait for your refund from the seller, and then finally go get a new one (and wait for it to arrive)? (it was the prettiest vase... except for the huge chip)

Don't you hate it when you're reading a great series of books, have just finished one and reach for the next, only to realize that it hasn't been published yet?

Don't you hate it when you can't kiss your SO because you're sick, and you don't want to get them sick, too?

• Members

Don't you hate it when you have no control over a situation, you cant fix it no matter how hard you try...