Official Community Forums Home

Sorry To All.

• Members

Hey this isn't a rant/rave but I didn't think it was SOOO important to put in the updates/news area.

Just wanted to say sorry if I haven't really written/contributed much lately, lots going on still avec my grampa's chemo treatments lately and some family issues. I love you all and hopefully will get back into gear and writing much more soon <3

• Members

Your family is most important right now. Even though you'll be missed, we'll be here when you're able to come back.

I wish your grandpa a full recovery, and I hope all else gets better for you soon.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather... mine died from metastasized bone cancer in October of this year.... He was in his early 80s, so the cancers and surgeries were too much for him, I suppose.

I hope he has a full recovery! *hugs*

• Members

Take care of family first, littlemiss, and then worry about the other things. All things in their proper time. We'll miss you but we'll be waiting anxiously for you to return as well. Take care, chin up, and when all else fails, dance.

Randy.

You take care of your family darlin'. Things like that can be very hard, so please take plenty of time, and stop by when you can. We can help you unwind! ;)

• Members

priorities first lil miss! No added stress needed - take care of yourself.

• Review Team

Don't worry hon, focus on your family. We'll still be here when you get back :) Hope everything goes ok!

• Members

Though we will miss you in your absence there is no way we could blame you for taking care of family first! Best wishes to your whole family!

• Members

Wow I didn't expect to get so many replies lol.

you guys are all the BEST.

Thanks again for taking the time to write back and give me such encouraging and sweet messages.

It's a little overwhelming right now, I'm sure everyone has been there at one point :huh:

I'll check back in every so often, and hopefully in a few weeks be back on schedule.

*hugs* to everyone. :kiss:

• Members
Wow I didn't expect to get so many replies lol.

you guys are all the BEST.

Thanks again for taking the time to write back and give me such encouraging and sweet messages.

It's a little overwhelming right now, I'm sure everyone has been there at one point :huh:

I'll check back in every so often, and hopefully in a few weeks be back on schedule.

*hugs* to everyone. :kiss:

we will be here when you get back sweetie...you just do what you need to do :)

• Members

Sorry to hear! You take care of your family first, that is most important. We will all still be here when you get back darlin. Hugs to you!! Keep us informed. You and your family will be in my thoughts.