Official Community Forums Home

Been Reading, New To Post

sass

• Review Team

I found this site while doing some shopping for new toys - I love the forum (and the new toys!) and have been reading for awhile. Not sure why I haven't posted before now, tho. Now that I have done my first, I'm sure there will be more. I'm glad to find a place were grown-ups can discuss grown up things!

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I have only been here for a few weeks and I love it here!! There is so much information to learn all kinds of things! Even stuff not about sex once in a while!!haha Welcome aboard and hope you like this place as much as I do!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
I found this site while doing some shopping for new toys - I love the forum (and the new toys!) and have been reading for awhile. Not sure why I haven't posted before now, tho. Now that I have done my first, I'm sure there will be more. I'm glad to find a place were grown-ups can discuss grown up things!

GREAT! Keep posting! Glad to meet ya!

• Review Team

Thanks to all!

• Members

Welcome to TT. In my short time here, I've found that it's a great group of people.

• Members

Welcome to the forum and enjoy all that you find. There are great people and information here.

Glad you got up the courage to post. The first few are the hardest for many people! I love the toys offered here too, and can't wait to hear about your experiences! Welcome!

• Members

Regardless of how you found us we're glad you did! Welcome to the forum!

• Members

Welcome to TT. having fun is what it's all about, and this is the place to do it. So enjoy and join the fun. :D

• Review Team
Welcome to TT we love having new folks to share with.

I've got a question for you though. Is that you in your Avatar? Green eyes just do something for me!!!

Man

Thanks for the welcome. As for the question, yes and no - a little photoshop work to tweak the color (they are actually more blue-green) and take off a few years! :D

• Members
Thanks for the welcome. As for the question, yes and no - a little photoshop work to tweak the color (they are actually more blue-green) and take off a few years! :D

Well they are very sexy if I say so myself.

Man

• Review Team
Well they are very sexy if I say so myself.

Man

Thanks!