Official Community Forums Home

Where We Work!

Rob

• Members

Thanks for the pics. If Meg's desk is messy my desk at home must be a total disaster. :lol: But I have to say that is an office I would like to work in, where you can have sex toys on your desk. :)

• Members

Megs desk has every right to be messy....she works her but off for all of us. We love ya Meg

• Members
Ummm...like, you guys need some artwork on the wall...maybe some erotic watercolor paintings? Or some photography from members?

I had the idea the office would be some exotic place with leopard print chairs and satin. That must be the boutique!! It's nice to see where you work..I will send a pic of where I work!

• Members

Awesome! Thanks for the lil peek into the magical happenings of the TT office! Oh and no way the candy jar would still have candy from Halloween in it at my work!

• Members
'Meg'

My desk is not that messy. Rob planted the messiness. In fact, I believe he took the mess from HIS desk, and put it on mine. :)

It just means that you're the hardest worker hun. :)

Looks like Meg and I have alot in common, but her desk is much cleaner

glenn

Gawd!! don't even THINK about asking to see my desk....clutter, paperwork, and broken kiddo stuff that needs to be mended!! LOL Oh, and the occassional cat!

Hey!! That'd be kinda cool!! A collage of your Reviewers. I'd send you a pic of me (hardcopy) for it!! We could handwrite our name on the site on the pic too, so there could be faces to names for you! Who's with me!!!?

• Members
Gawd!! don't even THINK about asking to see my desk....clutter, paperwork, and broken kiddo stuff that needs to be mended!! LOL Oh, and the occassional cat!

Hey!! That'd be kinda cool!! A collage of your Reviewers. I'd send you a pic of me (hardcopy) for it!! We could handwrite our name on the site on the pic too, so there could be faces to names for you! Who's with me!!!?

I am in. I would have no problem doing that either. I think that is an awesome idea.

OK, so, if it's a GO, then, what may be better to happen, would be to send the pics to me (to which I will respond to a PM with my mailing addie from each person on the Review Team), and then I will send it all to Meaghan. I will e-mail her, and see if it's something that TooTimid would like to do.

Pics should be JUST of the REVIEWER listed on the site, put your real name ON THE BACK, and maybe write your SN on the front, in small letters. Then, I will send it to them all at once (that way they're all there, and not comiing in at random.).

OK, so, if it's a GO, then, what may be better to happen, would be to send the pics to me (to which I will respond to a PM with my mailing addie from each person on the Review Team), and then I will send it all to Meaghan. I will e-mail her, and see if it's something that TooTimid would like to do.

Pics should be JUST of the REVIEWER listed on the site, put your real name ON THE BACK, and maybe write your SN on the front, in small letters. Then, I will send it to them all at once (that way they're all there, and not comiing in at random.).

Great idea!

Great idea!

Wow Rob!! OK, I'll get it organized for you. I've already e-mailed Meaghan too. She my usual Go-To Gal (like she needs more to do LMAO). Reviewers, please check our forum for more info!! :)

Oh, BTW, your post inspired me to clean my desk off too. Sorry, no candy here though..... LOL!

• Members

Nice offices, and good color choices for the wall, very relaxing and unassuming, but you need some stuff on the wall; Art work, framed Too Timid adv, etc.....

Are the offices new?

I'm a clean nut, but even I can see those desks just look busy......

• Members

I agree - your office needs some artwork.

If you think Meg's desk is messy, you should see mine on even a slow day at school - sometimes I need to pat down the stuff in order to find a pen.

• Review Team

The desk with all the new toys would be my home :) I would love to work at Too Timid, what would my grandmother think then hehehe. I am so naughty, but really how awesome whould a job entering everything and anything you need to into the books and have it all be related to the best thing in the world :P

Important Information

Terms of Use & Privacy Policy