Official Community Forums Home

If The Portopottys Rockin, Dont Come A Knockin

• Members
Unconventional places for sex?

THe oddest place for me thus far was a porto potty at a packed beach. Very drunk so that mother was rockin

OMG imagine if it fell over LOL! HORRIBLE wasn't that in a movie... hmmm Oddest place for me was in a shed, at a place where they sold sheds. And an employee walked in showing it to a buyer! OOPS!!!

• Members
OMG imagine if it fell over LOL! HORRIBLE wasn't that in a movie... hmmm Oddest place for me was in a shed, at a place where they sold sheds. And an employee walked in showing it to a buyer! OOPS!!!

I woulda asked if you guys came with the shed ...HAH!

• Members

Talk about a bonus! I wonder how many the guy bought after that! I saw that portapotty thing on Cheaters where the guy was hiding in one with just his underwear on so the guy tipped it over on him.

• Members

Oddest place? OK, don't judge......

The casket room at my Grandfather's funeral /wake (not IN a casket, just the room - think "Six Feet Under".

Not kidding....we were trying to conceive our first son and every day counted....and you know what, we DID conceive - although I am not sure it was THAT day....

• Members
Oddest place? OK, don't judge......

The casket room at my Grandfather's funeral /wake (not IN a casket, just the room - think "Six Feet Under".

Not kidding....we were trying to conceive our first son and every day counted....and you know what, we DID conceive - although I am not sure it was THAT day....

Wow, quite a circle of life thing!

• Members
Wow Mikayla thats just creepy!!! LOL

Hmmm oddest place would be in the lake, with alot of people around. Water +Sex -Lube= very uncomfortable!!!

Ya know, everyone wants to do it in a pool or whatever but it just isn't very nice... Too "squeaky" KWIM? Need lube!

• Members
Ya know, everyone wants to do it in a pool or whatever but it just isn't very nice... Too "squeaky" KWIM? Need lube!

Silicone based I guess?

Been there and done that too. Sometimes ya just can't help it!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Well I would have to say in the kitchen up against the counter with people 6 feet away in another room and my contractor knocking at the glass door 3 feet away. :o

Nothing like yelling "Come in" *snicker* to someone with your pants around your ankles getting pounded like a duck. :lol:

• Review Team

I have a lot to chose from, but I'll keep it recent, so it would probably be a house under-construction in my neighborhood. Hey, banging the building has to have some perks! I get to be "the first" in all my neighbors' houses! :) That's our little secret!

• Members
Talk about a bonus! I wonder how many the guy bought after that! I saw that portapotty thing on Cheaters where the guy was hiding in one with just his underwear on so the guy tipped it over on him.

OMG Pappy! That is one of my FAVORITE episodes. I laughed sooooo hard. That poor guy. When the guy through his keys, man that was rough. But when the porta got turned over and the crew filmed later washing off at the car wash. Holy crap.

Weirdest for me would have to be outside on a bridge or an elevator. The elevator was quite the adrenaline rush!

• Members

Man my life has been waayy too conservative....dorm room, cars, campers, pastures, pool, the couch and my old room with my parents in the house, after hours in a restaurant....but nothing really wild like a portapotty or funeral home....you guys are inspirational! :P

• Members
Man my life has been waayy too conservative....dorm room, cars, campers, pastures, pool, the couch and my old room with my parents in the house, after hours in a restaurant....but nothing really wild like a portapotty or funeral home....you guys are inspirational! :P

Chloe don't worry I am pretty conventional as well. About the only somewhat strange place was on the balcony of the place we were staying. Only problem it was right next to the pool. We were on the third floor at least. Well we are going at it and my eyes were apparently closed as my SO realized there was a skateboarder going by, people and the best a guy came out to have a cigarette not even 20 feet or so from us and I am a screamer/moaner. Yet this guy never acknoledged that he heard or saw us. My other half told me later on about the people out there.

• Members
Chloe don't worry I am pretty conventional as well. About the only somewhat strange place was on the balcony of the place we were staying. Only problem it was right next to the pool. We were on the third floor at least. Well we are going at it and my eyes were apparently closed as my SO realized there was a skateboarder going by, people and the best a guy came out to have a cigarette not even 20 feet or so from us and I am a screamer/moaner. Yet this guy never acknoledged that he heard or saw us. My other half told me later on about the people out there.

That's actually pretty hot don't you think?! ;) To be going at it that hard not to be aware of anything else is a REALLY good thing! Hooray for you!! May you have many more episodes like that... and me too for that matter!

• Members
That's actually pretty hot don't you think?! ;) To be going at it that hard not to be aware of anything else is a REALLY good thing! Hooray for you!! May you have many more episodes like that... and me too for that matter!

I plan on hopefully repeating that next week when we get together as we are spending an entire day together. Normally we get together at night but we will be together from about 9 in the morning til about 11-11:30 that night....plenty of time for fun.

• Members

OMG here we go. No judging although Mikayla you got topped. When I use to work, I am guilty of having sex in the basement of the hospital in the morgue area. I guess that would be considered weird, odd and unethical, but it was well worth the stress relieve I needed. :P

• Members
OMG here we go. No judging although Mikayla you got topped. When I use to work, I am guilty of having sex in the basement of the hospital in the morgue area. I guess that would be considered weird, odd and unethical, but it was well worth the stress relieve I needed. :P

Gives new meaning to getting a stiffy!

• Members

Me too..... but my room was like 20 floors up and there was workmen on a new building going up across the way... I'm sure they couldn't see, but I'll never really know