Official Community Forums Home

Pop Rocks

ladylove

• Members

Remember when you were younger and loved eating Pop rocks????

Well ladies, next time try giving your S/O a blow job with a mouth full of Pop Rocks. I bet he'll love it. Tell us how it went if you've already tried this or after you try it........

• Members

I haven't done the Pop Rocks but I have done Altoids and he really enjoyed it. He said that it was a really an interesting sensation at times feeling warm and then cool. Just another thought.

• Members

I have done the altoid and he said it was ok, course my bj's are outstanding anyways.

You don't want pop rocks near the vagina. Not anything with sugar. So no to the men on trying this.

• Members
I have done toothpaste, especially the minty fresh kind topped off with some crushed up ice in your mouth :)
.......and if you don't finish him off he will be "fresh and clean" for his trip into your love tunnel. :D

• Members
.......and if you don't finish him off he will be "fresh and clean" for his trip into your love tunnel. :D

too funny

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've done the poprocks, and believe me, it is an experience! I guess some guys just don't go for it, but mine sure does! Also, licking up a trail of poprocks from neck to cock causes all kinds of interesting noises from our menfolk. Also, if you're worried about the sugar being an issue (which is definitely is!), you can use poprocks on other erogenous zones. My SO got his "revenge" for the poprock bj by going after my tits with a mouthful of poprocks. Wow. Lots of fun!

I have to try the mints, altoids, and toothpaste ideas... They sound like fun!