Official Community Forums Home

Exhibitionism

sexykitty

• Members

I love the idea of exhibitionism - however as I am now older, and have a child, I am more wary of practicing this. I used to get an immense thrill from having sex where I knew someone was either watching or could be watching - and a few times actually in front of people, albeit drunk people (hey, I was young!)

Now, I still enjoy fucking out of doors in forests, parking lots, in the backseat of the van, in places that are risky beacause the exhibitionist in me is still there - but I don't necessarily want to make headlines by being caught with my thong around my ankles!

I am also a voyeur at heart - if I see a couple going at it on a park bench - I am sooooo staring at them. I give no privacy - if you are out in public - then you deserved to be watched!

I think my sexual attitude is one of openness - and perhaps many would say a bit too open - but I try to keep it in check a little more now than I used to!

Mikayla :unsure:

• Like 3

• 6 years later...

I'm a pro athlete with an extremely fit body. Good looking and a total exhibitionist. Neighbor lady sees me going solo in my backyard and stays to watch...what would you do?

• Members

I'm a pro athlete with an extremely fit body. Good looking and a total exhibitionist. Neighbor lady sees me going solo in my backyard and stays to watch...what would you do?

Definitely watch, but try to look as though I wasn't...... You are a naughty boy aren't you?!

(~ Welcome to TT, what's your sport?)

Sunbathing nude seems very relaxing, and if someone was watching form afar, I think I'd ignore it and let us both enjoy the voyeuristic feeling.

• Members

We have enjoyed having sex on a balcony with people below. The thrill that someone could or has looked up just gives it that much more.

• Members

The possibility of being seen or getting "caught" is the thrill. My wife and I were in this hotel one night. We were messing around and playing one of those adult board games with cards that tell you what to do. I got one that told me to go to next room and take off an article of clothing. There was no next room, so my naughty wife told me I have to go outside the door and take off the only article of clothing I had had left on my body. Mind you, there was a few people in a room about 20 feet down the hall that had their door open with the TV up. I did this and got an erection as I stripped nude. Again, the feeling that you could get caught is hot!

• Members

We have enjoyed having sex on a balcony with people below. The thrill that someone could or has looked up just gives it that much more.

Did that a couple of times on about the 10th floor of a beach condo in Destin, Florida. I stood so the people on the beach could see us in profile while my ex knelt and gave me a BJ. I kept my face forward, but kept looking out of the corner of my eye to see if anyone was looking. Some did, and just looked away.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I once gave my ex a bj in a cab. The sob shot a huge load which I could not swallow and some of the cum was dribbling from my lips. I could see that the driver was viewing us through the rearview mirror. I bet he had huge woody!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am a bit of a closet exhibitionist. I do enjoy people looking to see what is there. I tend to dress is form fitting clothing, bright colors, and clothes that highlight the better assets of my bodyIt is usually noticeable what is underneath even when I may try to hide those particular body parts. On a beach I will more often wear the smallest thing that I can get away with, can,t stand board shorts. I've gotten a few comments on the package, all positive, when on the beach. I've been to nude beaches, which was fun. But in general I will not publicly display genitals. It is too risky, and I do not need a legal charge. But if you ask nicely, I am more likely than not to show you.

• Like 1

• Members

I am not an exhibitionist. I've had sex in public places a few times. The thought we might get caught made it hotter.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Exhibiting in public.
I met a very charming woman. She was a bit plain but quite nice. Finally we went out, it was a Friday night. She lived in an apartment complex, a cluster of buildings perhaps 5 or six stories high set facing each other with balconies for each apartment. We went somewhere did something and then returned to her apartment. I thought I was taking her home, as there had been little encouragement during the date. We got up to her apartment which was several stories up, with a good view, and also overlooked several of the other buildings which were set at angles to each other, enhancing the view and avoiding their being in a line or some other non creative arrangement. A little refreshment, and then what I thought would be a good night kiss. Well I was wrong. One thing quickly led to another, and the clothes seemed to just fall off. I then discovered a different person, the plain girl was now radiating beauty. There are two kinds of beauty that which you see in magazines and that which is real. She seemed to glow. And when she touched me it was pure love nurturing and affection. I have never felt so comfortable in every possible way. The sex that followed was secondary to the total sense of being nurtured. Jumping ahead the date ended on Monday morning.
There is a recording in the Bible about the bridegroom coming forth from the bedchamber and rejoicing. To me there are two takes on this one that he had sex, but for me it would be that she accepted me. The total acceptance and nurturing was overwhelming. Being with her made me feel very proud, I felt unique, and very honored.
The next evening about dusk I felt very proud and honored, and I wanted to share my joy. All of the time I was with her I encouraged her to remain naked, as I was so taken with the beauty that radiated from her. It was almost like magic. She loved art, and with her rather than viewing a great work of art, I felt that I was in a great work of art. I wanted to share this beauty. It was still light, and I encouraged her to come out on the balcony with me. We stood naked at the rail and I held her stroked her breasts, she held my penis, and I ran my hands over her belly and down into that special spot, where resides a woman’s joy. It was a beautiful moment and I hoped many would see us, I wanted to share the beauty and joy of the moment. There were people about and I don’t know if any saw us, I wanted them to, it was a moment of great pride and joy.

• Members

Daring things in public1.
I had a girlfriend that was quite sexy but private. She wore her collar buttoned and dressed most modestly. While she really liked sex, she was most modest. I finally convinced her of the enhancement of riding during the afternoon in the country side if her belly was exposed so that I could enhance the experience by massaging her clitoris. I would place my hand on her belly and find the “little man in the boat” as her clitoris would be bathed in her juices. We would ride along and I would point out things to her as we passed, and we would talk. As we rode and talked it would be increasingly difficult for her to hold a conversation. As her belly rose and fell. She would arch her back and lift her love nest almost to the windows. I would continue the conversation occasionally asking how she felt. When it seemed that her pleasure had reached a certain level, I would simply say, “let it go come, come, come, let it all out” and she would. With much thrusting moaning, sometimes screaming, and just pure pleasure.
Some times we would be in the city where traffic was congested. And again it would come to pass that her level of excitement would occur while we were stopped at a traffic light. There would be pedestrians crossing the street, and they would be passing on both sides of the car, moving between our car and the lane next to it. They would be literally inches from her, as in passion and desperation she thrust her love nest up and out while writhing in the pleasure of orgasm.
This happened on more than one occasion, always reluctant at first, but enthusiastic at the finish. Just a simple modest girl, with the courage to release the torrent of passion she carried in her belly.

• Members

Daring things in public.
I had a girlfriend that was quite sexy but private. She wore her collar buttoned and dressed most modestly. While she really liked sex, she was most modest. I came upon a plan whereby like the Arabian nights I would tell her stories.
One story was, and this was told while she was laying naked on her back, with me gently stroking her clitoris. I would ask her to close her eyes and focus on the tingling in her clitoris. I would ask her to envision that she was the center of attraction at an erotic function. That she was lying legs spread apart much as she was, but on a cot on a stage, and bright lights were illuminating her love mound and a camera was in close projecting that image on huge screens around the auditorium. I would ask her to look out and see the men with bulges in their pants, some pants even stained with their juices. Others in raincoats, with their hands underneath the coat. Still more with newspapers in their laps. All watching her, and asking her if her clitoris was getting harder and tingling more. Telling her that they could see how excited and wet she was getting. That this was spreading throughout the crowd, did she see the one man that just stood up and ejaculated into the air? Could she see the movement under the newspapers? Could she feel how wet and hard she was getting? Could she see the stir in the crowd as she undulated on the cot, raising her groin up and down, and moaning? Suddenly could she see the men totally losing it, just spirting into the air. Or just standing up with enormous erections and stroking then thrashing them until they just exploded. She would moan thrust her groin up and down and when asked if she could see everybody watching her clitoris and her thrusting, and she would moan “yes” and then she would explode in a moaning screaming orgasm. And then lie back with a smile and look of contentment. She was a simple modest nice girl. With a fire in her belly that needed a venue to be released. Once in that venue, the devil was emancipated and manifested himself. It was magnificent. Then modesty would return, and all would be tranquil.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...
  • Members

My exhibitionist side has emerged gradually but now I can't do it often enough! One day last summer I was on a long solo drive and my mind wandered to all things sexy. I began to get really horny and started playing with my tits, eventually adjusting my top so they were bare as I drove, but I would cover them whenever I passed a big rig, worried that the driver would see me. As the miles went by though, my pussy was throbbing and I was feeling more daring. I opened the sun roof and made myself continue to play with my tits as I passed the next truck--and the driver honked his horn at me! I was so nervous but so exhilarated at the same time! I continued to play with my tits throughout the journey, getting wetter and wetter with each truck, some of the drivers even kept pace with me for miles so they could continue watching. The thought of how hard they must have gotten drove me wild--I finally had to pull off at a rest stop and make my sopping pussy explode with one of the best orgasms I've ever had.  I'm much bolder now than I was then and will occasionally play with my pussy for the truckers too--just knowing I'm going out to flash makes my nipples hard and my pussy wet!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ABSOLUTELY what's more EROTIC then people looking at me and my babies totally nude and I haven't yet seen anyone look away seruioly everyone will stare at us and MANY OF THEM smile especially when I've got an erection at the same time 😉😉😉

Just now, bisexualrom said:

ABSOLUTELY what's more EROTIC then people looking at me and my babies totally nude and I haven't yet seen anyone look away seruioly everyone will stare at us and MANY OF THEM smile especially when I've got an erection at the same time 😉😉😉

Oh yeah I forgot I'm sharing this account with Connie so letting you know this is Tom 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/19/2019 at 4:47 PM, M1959P said:

I would like to have sex with my wife and people watching. Whether at a party or a swingers club

Mmmm... would live to go to a party like that

• Members

Best view to walk up on isn't it 😙especially for you guys 

pic_13_big.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Members
23 minutes ago, Connieknows said:

Best view to walk up on isn't it 😙especially for you guys 

pic_13_big.jpg

@Connieknows being naked and free outside playing. Finding a hot lady bent over a log,would like finding a treasure. Happily delishes.

• Members

Give me your best facial 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Members
Just now, Connieknows said:

Give me your best facial 

This is especially for my sweetheart Salybear 

• Like 1