Official Community Forums Home

Ooh My!

• Members

;) As most of you know when I first started coming here I was a WRECK! I couldn’t wouldn’t talk to Hubby about sex was afraid of almost everything! WEEELLLL things have most certainly CHANGED!

First I should thank all of you for your patience and guidance in helping me overcome most of my fears that said now for the GOOD STUFF!

The other day I asked hubby to come down to the lower field with me for a couple of beers (we had been working hard on the deck) so we were hanging around the old blue Dodge PU and I walked over to him got on my knees and unzipped his pants and gave him a blow job; holding on to his ass so that he couldn’t get away when he came.

OH YA that was HOT! After I went to the other side of the truck and drank some more beer looked up and he was hanging on to the truck! LOL!!

So I figured now is a good time to ask for what I NEED …I asked him to put an eyehook in the barn. He looked at me and chuckled when I didn’t he said “ummm ok baby”

Yep to think a few short months ago I was afraid to ask for anything.. well THAT has changed and thanks so much to all of YOU!!!

I’ll keep you posted about the eyehook *weg*

Angel

• Members

That is so great to hear sweetie. I was wondering how you have been. I am glad that things are working out for you. I wish you the best with all of it.

• Members
That is so great to hear sweetie. I was wondering how you have been. I am glad that things are working out for you. I wish you the best with all of it.

Thank you SOO much...i tell you without this support group i never would have gone forward in my life...

HUGZZZZZZZZ

Angel

• Review Team

You go girl! Damn, sex in a barn ... something to add to my to-do list. Sounds hot!

Good for you!!!

• Members

I am so happy for you, and hubby sounds happy, too!

• Members
Nothing gets you what you want faster than a BJ!!! *wink*
BOY AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH...........I member the 1st hummer my gf gave me like it was 10 minutes ago. I was so completely drained. Plus she swallowed ALL OF IT. At that moment I was in love with her................................pardon me for my lack of knowledge everyone and to you ANGEL but what does *weg* mean??? :huh:

• Members

Though I'm sure you could have gotten your way without the BJ, I must say congrats on taking charge and doing what you wanted in the situation!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
12 Gauge ....I belive *WEG* is wicked evil grin or wide evil grin...I could be wrong though.

And Angel...congrats hon, sounds like your on the right track!

YEP wicked evil grin! LOL

oooh how i LOVE that!!!

my mind lately is ALWAYS thinking wicked thoughts!

still want that eyehook even if i CANT use it for 5 months

• Members
YEP wicked evil grin! LOL

oooh how i LOVE that!!!

my mind lately is ALWAYS thinking wicked thoughts!

still want that eyehook even if i CANT use it for 5 months

Is there something you haven't told us here Angel?