Official Community Forums Home

Never Learned How

scwhit84

ok well here goes, please don't think me too pathetic. I am a female who never really learned to ride so to speak. I don't really know how to perform on top of a man. Does anyone have any tips on keeping the rythym and also thrusting hard enough to make him cum. And how exactly would I practice this on my own?

• Members

I have never found a good way to practice on my own, so I will be interested to see if anyone has any advice on that myself. What worked for me was practice and a partenr who understood me and that I needed time. sometimes i feel clumsy and sometimes I don't really all depends on many things, I haven't yet been able to get him off all on my own and when I get tired he willingly takes over. Which is a big plus good luck and enjoying getting better at it!!!

• Members
ok well here goes, please don't think me too pathetic. I am a female who never really learned to ride so to speak. I don't really know how to perform on top of a man. Does anyone have any tips on keeping the rythym and also thrusting hard enough to make him cum. And how exactly would I practice this on my own?

Welcome Star,

None of the woman here are pathetic, and niether are you.

Here are a few observations from a husbands point of view. The rythym will take care of itself with the proper stimulation (likely clitoral). My wife has zero rythym when on me alone, but when we add some clitoral stimulation (eg. dolphin toy clit/anal simulator) she rides me like an old pro. I don't think you need to worry about "making your man cum", that most often happens to quickly all by itself. If you want to practice I think that if you would kneel with your magic wand beneath you, you will soon find the rythym you are thinking of.

You are young and have a whole lifetime to learn. Enjoy the ride, so to say.

j

• Members

Try what feels good for you.... ask if it feels good for him and if it doesn't, ask him to help you move.... then just try doing that for awhile until you get tired and try something else....

up and down movements usually work well as well as "rubbing" almost.... like a rocking motion.... But that could be just for me and my guys....

Make sure you are comfortable and if your guy could help you move a bit, it could give you an idea of what pleases him and maybe even some new ideas for you! =D

• Members
Great advice all around so far...I'd just add two things: it's wonderful that you want to please your man, and, try the 'reverse cowgirl'....while your back is to him and you don't get to have eye contact, this position may allow you to use a toy a bit easier on your clit, and the view he gets of your bottom and his cock sliding in and out is, well, sublime.

I absolutely agree...this is a great way to learn that "rocking' motion and your g spot gets thoroughly stimulated. The man does get a great view and can grab your hips to 'pull' you back onto him, so there is no real up-and-down motion.

Forward facing is like riding a horse when you are cantering. IMO, it's like a rocking motion and practicing riding a pillow may give you some confidence. Pelvic tilts, like the exercise, can help you rub your clit against the base of his cock and that is wonderful, as well.

Relax and enjoy. Practice makes perfect. Lots and lots of practice!

• Members

Not sure if there is a way to practice on your own, but I've never heard a man complain about a woman on top! I have two positions that I favor, the first being a sort of squat. Use your feet to straddle his hips and then lower yourself onto him. You have LOTS of thrust control in that position. An alternative to that would be one knee and one foot, which brings you closer to the bed, but still gives a lot of foot power for rhythm.

My favorite woman on top position is straddling his hips, knees on the bed, then lean your body forward, your hands on either side of his head or shoulders. From this position you can "rock" your pelvis up and down his shaft. Depending on how each of you are formed, there is usually some nice "grab and hold" action going on betweek your labia and his entire shaft and sac. Also, the leaning in to him makes it much more intimate with eye contact and the ability for you to use your lips on his chest, face, neck, and those tender ear lobes!

~LG

• Members

Got a fairly large stuffed animal?what your looking for isn't so much teh fulling of him in you as the rocking motion right? I like the ups and downs, the typical grind (Put all your weight on him and wriggle) and my favorite, i read about it in Cosmo, the figure 8. You can do it up, or down, as you go up and down, whenever. He'll love it cause he gets to feel all of you, I like to slow it down to almost a tease as I move up and down and then move with just the time. Take that large stuffed animal and just go through the motions, you'll be fine and he'll love anything you do!

• Review Team

I was nervous when I first started -- even refused to be on top a couple of times because I didn't think I knew what I was doing. But once I did, and got him off, I figured out that there isn't wrong way, just do what feels good. Sometimes I get him off, sometimes not, but I have never had a complaint and I don't think that is because I am so great. I think it is because if it feels good to me, then he is getting pleasure too.

As for practicing, I like the idea of a dildo with a suction cup - find the moves that make you feel good ... the rest will cum (hehe) naturally IMO.

• Members

I will have to keep that in mind. I have only ever been on top in my life 2 times. This has been an interesting amount of information for sure.

• Members

Finding the confidence is more important than the technique at first. Your partner can help with that part. But just being brave enough to forget your inexperience and do it anyway is step number one. Personally I like a woman in that position to do what feels good to her. Watching her face, tweaking her nipples, knuckling her clit and a million other little things that he can do in that position that really make this a preferred one in my book. Remember that men love the visuals! Any man will love the fact that you are willing to try!

• Members

Can I just tell you I never really enjoyed that position... until recently that is! I would always get too tired and I swear I couldn't feel as much when I was on top. NOW it is one of my favorites! I like to straddle him and kind of lean forward. He sometimes will hold my shoulders and push me down on to him as we both move. Sometimes I sit up straight and sort of slide up and down. Recently, I started leaning back with my feet under his thighs and grinding into him. He either holds my hands or I place them behind me on his thighs. It is GREAT! I always thought you had to be an acrobat to be on top. You know able to bounce and hover etc. YOU DON'T! Man, once I am into it WHEW. If you can do it and really relax. The pressure on your whole groin area stimulates your clit and gspot simultaneously. It gives me AWESOME orgasms! Good luck practicing!

• Members

If it helps, the way that is least tiring for me is if I lean forward and just sort of rock my hips. Doesn't require much effort, and is a great position for you to be able to rub your clit against his pubic bone :)

• 4 months later...

i love to be on top, but it took my gaining some confidence to take over while i was there. i used to get all self conscious about him watching me. but once i realized that it was him enjoying the view, i realized that it was the easiest way to get off. and a vibrator with a suction base was how i learned to find a rhythm i liked.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

i have yet to get comfortable with being on top. my hips start hurting pretty quickly so my hubby and I are trying to figure out ways to do it that isn't painful for me. I feel bad that I can't do this one very well or long as I feel the guys has to do most of the work and my hubby has bad knees.

We do want to try sitting in a chair or something like that so my feet are on the floor and my hips aren't in pain.

• Members
i have yet to get comfortable with being on top. my hips start hurting pretty quickly so my hubby and I are trying to figure out ways to do it that isn't painful for me. I feel bad that I can't do this one very well or long as I feel the guys has to do most of the work and my hubby has bad knees.

We do want to try sitting in a chair or something like that so my feet are on the floor and my hips aren't in pain.

Do you have a bench at the end of your bed? If you do it will make for a great way for you to be on top with your feet on the ground. If you don't.... it may be time to look into getting one :)

• Members
If it helps, the way that is least tiring for me is if I lean forward and just sort of rock my hips. Doesn't require much effort, and is a great position for you to be able to rub your clit against his pubic bone :)

Speaking as a guy, it is always nice to have your ladies boobs that close to your face too :D

• Members
Speaking as a guy, it is always nice to have your ladies boobs that close to your face too :D

Yes, but if the woman sits up straight, it's easier for the receiver to touch and caress all the right places ;)

Yes, but if the woman sits up straight, it's easier for the receiver to touch and caress all the right places ;)

Hi all,

Mrs. Strat and I just got the liberator ramp wedge combo and it's great for bad knees and hips.

We think it's the only way to fly, a bit pricey but well worth it we've only had it for a few days but we are giving it a real work-out. :P :P :rolleyes::P:rolleyes:

see ya

• Members

I just now saw this topic from September, so this reply is just a wee bit late, but .... Keep in mind that he may not know any more about what he wants than you do. Experiment, talk, have fun. Together you'll learn what's works for both of you.

• Members

Yes but if she is leaving forward you can then kiss as well as put an arm over her hips and let your fingers do the walking towards the back 9.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

HB sitting on a low armless chair while I straddle him, feet on the floor, works great. Give it a try.

I don't actually like riding him as much as he likes it. I come very fast when I'm on top, and I get breathless and weak. I much prefer being under him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
the only way i became good at this was practice. lucky for me, my DH was willing and now he can't get enough of me on top. it is awkward at first, but it's great in the end!

:P Practice makes perfect.... good for you!