Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm From Nipple Stimulation Alone

sillyshan

• Members

I honestly never knew such a thing was possible...

I was just being kissed all over , neck, stomach etc all the

while having my nipples rubbed and WHA BAM....

I actually had a full blown orgasm...

WOW!!!

Anyones else experience this?

• Review Team

Lucky you!

No, never experienced that ... but I am more than willing to try! :P

• Members

I did for the first time with my latest boyfriend..... epic..... it usually only works when I haven't been with him for awhile and am extremely turned on..... but it's an amazing feeling.... lol

• Members

My So is a boob guy, and if we have gone a few days without making love, and he is playing with my boobs, I will orgasm the minute

he touches my clit. I have never had an orgasm from just boobie play, tho.

Wow, lucky girl!!

• Members
I honestly never knew such a thing was possible...

I was just being kissed all over , neck, stomach etc all the

while having my nipples rubbed and WHA BAM....

I actually had a full blown orgasm...

WOW!!!

Anyones else experience this?

Well I think I have... I remember being in foreplay and already had an orgasm or 2. It is amazing isn't it! Sometimes just words he says send me over the edge! Of course I have to be very aroused to begin with!

• Members

I've been so close to that.. but eventually my body starts to give up and I have to stimulate my clit to finish before I lose it.

Lucky.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't exactly have that happen, however I DO have orgasms when I touch myself while my boyfriend sucks on my nipples. I LOVE those...we call those "boob orgasms" and it's kind of the equivalent of me giving him a bj (and he comes, not as a precursor to sex) since I can't orgasm from oral like a lot of women.

• Review Team

I can get those if my SO plays with my nipples right after I have a clit orgasm. Feels totally different though...

Have given, not received ;) with two different women but not with others. Some women are just WAY more sensitive. A great deal of foreplay and "talk" helps. Not all women can get there that way though and if it doesn't quite happen things are usually so charged that it happens another way very easily. Feedback from the partner is important and makes things much easier. If the woman gives feedback somehow I know exactly what is working and what isn't and will focus on THAT until one of us cannot stand it anymore :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have come so close!! JUST JUST SO SO SO CCCLLOOOSSEEE. lol! But not there yet. It has intensified it a lot. And I enjoy nipple play ALL the time, so it shall not be long. And I have to agree, you lucky girl you!

• Members

I have had them...but it has to be a very particular type of nipple play. I have not, however, had this with my hubby (sssshhhhh, don't tell him) as he doesn't have that exact 'format' down yet.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have nipple orgasms sometimes, and they are awesome. Conditions have to be just right, though. We have to have gone without sex for a bit too long, so I'm extremely horny, and I have to be very relaxed. Also, I have to have a bra or corset on, I think because it insulates my breasts from touching his skin before we 'go for it'. Lots of through-the-bra touching and squeezing, and lots of kissing and licking the tops of my breasts are necessary. Then the first thing that touches my nipple has to be his mouth... then very, very strong sucking of my nipple and firm squeezing of my breast and, most of the time within a few seconds I'll have my orgasm. It's a totally unique orgasm, too... it feels sort of in my nipple, and my womb, and the pit of my stomach all at once. My nipple will be immediately very sensitive after I come, like your clit gets after an oral orgasm, and I can't stand to have it touched again for a long time. I have to tuck it back into my bra, which is part of why wearing one is important. But the good news is if I have a nipple come on one side, I'll get a second one on the other side every time.

BTW, I had my first nipple orgasm with my HB while I was breastfeeding our third child. I think the extra sensitivity that comes with breatfeeding made the breakthrough possible. Yet another good reason to breastfeed your babies!

• 10 years later...
  • Members

I cum when my boyfriend sucks and bites my nipples. It’s insanely good. Now, when I’m having an orgasm when he’s eating my pussy, he uses his hands to twist my nipples. This sensation intensifies the orgasm and leaves me feeling very satisfied. 😉

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I agree with Elise--when I orgasm from nipple stimulation alone it's full-body orgasm and wildly intense. I would say it's better than orgasms induced any other way, just different. After all, no such thing as a bad orgasm!