Official Community Forums Home

How Many?

ladylove

• Members

In reading some posts, I've notice many participants of this forum are also involved with one or more other forums. I really don't know how you do it. I only have time for this one. So, How many forums do you participate in. I don't want to know which ones, just how many, and how much time a day do you dedicate to them.

• Members

I have one other besides this. It is for my daughter as I run a tri county playgroup.

• Review Team

There are a couple of others that I visit. Usually it is after work but I do work at a computer all day, so depending on how things are at work, some times I check in during breaks. If things are busy, like they were this week, I may not check in on any of them for several days.

• Members
In reading some posts, I've notice many participants of this forum are also involved with one or more other forums. I really don't know how you do it. I only have time for this one. So, How many forums do you participate in. I don't want to know which ones, just how many, and how much time a day do you dedicate to them.

I'm with you. Just this one.

• Members

Just this one and Myspace but it's not a forum!

• Members

Pretty much just one, which is this one lately, and not much time to spend on it either.

Infrequently one other.

And from time to time, a forum like plumbing tips or appliance repair when I need info for a current problem.

Guest eminatic

i regularly participate in certain myspace group discussion forums..if that counts lol

i also regularly participate in a sewing forum and a music forum, because i have yet to encounter anyone in real life who shares the same fashion genre or music interest as me =/

• Members

Three sites with forums that I post on with any type of consistancy.

Two others on which I lurk or post rarely.

We have a blog I post on quite frequently and am a regular reader of several other blogs and have a profile on a "people matching" site with their own PM and IM capabilities.

So, I'd say I participate regularly on about half dozen, with several others I read only...

~LG

Guest eminatic
Wow if you participate on mere than one, I really don't know how you have the time.

its called not having a life :lol:

i never leave the house unless im going to school or work. i dont even like leaving my room D: thus, i spend all my time sitting in front of the computer >.>

• Members

i only have time for this one, and chat time. took a long time to get

to post on this sight. probably would not go else where.

• Members

Just this one. I am usually on after I get the morning chores done

and then again right before bed, when Sweetguy is in the shower.

Sometimes if the weather is crappy, I will get on during the afternoon.

This is basically ALL my computer time!

• Members

I administrate on another forum, which coincidentally is how I found this one. I spend more time on that one than here, but honestly the way I have time for it is I just don't read everything! I click "View New Posts", then go through and only read the ones that catch my eye.

• Members

I used to spend a LOT more time online than I do now...I also used to have internet access at work, until it was taken away from me...hahahaha [but yes, seriously].

Anyway, I can count active registration/membership on five other forums, aside from this one. I've only been active on this one and one other, though, in the past few months. Pretty much everything else I'm involved with is music-based. And I'm not on myspace, facebook, et. al.

Nice thread, though, good question- it's interesting to hear how many other people are multiple-forum jumpers. B)

• Members
I used to spend a LOT more time online than I do now...I also used to have internet access at work, until it was taken away from me...hahahaha [but yes, seriously].

Anyway, I can count active registration/membership on five other forums, aside from this one. I've only been active on this one and one other, though, in the past few months. Pretty much everything else I'm involved with is music-based. And I'm not on myspace, facebook, et. al.

Nice thread, though, good question- it's interesting to hear how many other people are multiple-forum jumpers. B)

Thanks. I think it's interesting too.

• Members

This is it.... except for myspace and facebook..... and gaiaonline from time to time....

• Members

I cannot come up with an exact number but most don't get the same attention as this one. Most of mine are DIY, How-to and hobby oriented!

• Members
What is a gaiaonline???

It's a series of forums, but there are games and you make an avatar character.... mostly for kids in their mid to late teens to early to mid twenties..... but there are quite a few adults on there....

Very immature place, but gives me a chance to laugh at the idiocy of people my age and realize how glad I am that my life doesn't have that much drama.

• Members

Lady love this is an interesting thread!

I myself have to agree with you. I'm only on this one. It takes time to learn all the personalities on here! I am also on facebook, myspace, and a ton of other "friend network" sites that I don't check as regularly. I participate in reading a couple blogs pretty regularly as well.

• Members
Lady love this is an interesting thread!

I myself have to agree with you. I'm only on this one. It takes time to learn all the personalities on here! I am also on facebook, myspace, and a ton of other "friend network" sites that I don't check as regularly. I participate in reading a couple blogs pretty regularly as well.

I don't even have facebook or any other friend network; but like you I try to get to know the personalities on this one.

That's it...... Well some times I do visit Mikayla's blog

• 4 months later...

I belong to 3 forums regularly. I belong to probably about 10 in total, but don't go to the other 7 much at all. That's not including my FaceBook or MySpace.