Official Community Forums Home

Oh Jeeze..

Shoop

• Members

i TOLD a good girlfriend about my posts on TOO TIMID tonight.

I think she might join.

Which would be AWESOME.

But maybe then she'll think I'm wierd.

Oh well. She probably knows me well enough to not judge. Beside, I love and adore her, so I can't imagine anything I say or post (like naked pics!) would be weird to her.

Right? :)

Anyone else have IRL situations where you'd love a IRL friend to join but it's stll scary? LOL?

Either way I met her on line, so really it's just continuing the continuum. LOL.

• Members

I'm pretty open about telling friends. Its a great site with lots of resources, so why not! Especially if it can answer questions for them. I've had a couple join and some even found the answers they were looking for.

And as far as being thought of as weird, well to each is own. And frankly, if they can't handle who I am they aren't friends in the first place ;)

• Members

thanks guys. I'm sure if she does join it'll be FINE. I really adore her and really PRETTY much tell her everything anyways.

And that is why I told her, because I think this is a great site full of resources and info.

• Members

I actually have a few curious friends who know about this site probably through my myspace and my discussions. Although none of them have admitted, it I would bet that a few of them have lurked my stuff!

If you are one of these friends... C'MON fess up girls!

• Members

I know i had at least one friend who was on here lurking. She was my best friend until my birthday, I felt miffed that my birthday didn't warrant a 5 minute phone call to make plans, even though I called several times and even stopped by her house! I posted on here, she read it and told me that I was throwinga pity party and i live to make others feel bad. I haven't spoken to her since.

Flip side of the coin, i have many, MANY other friends who have joined and are very happy! even if they do just lurk (I know your out there.)

:lol:

Well, let's see, I've steered a bunch of friends on here, like Valntyn (and her hubby followed suit), Krazikris, and Froggystyle. So, yes, I do steer people I'm close too, to this site. I have told my ex SIL, and a few other friends, plus it's right there, for all to see, on my MySpace page too.

• Members

Well it appears she is unfazed by anything you've said here! She was close enough for you to consider her a friend before this so it is likely that any feelings of you being AbbyNermal were already known anyways!

• Members
Hi Shoop!

You know me well enough to know I'd join!

And you ARE weird - but not for THIS! For lots of other reasons that I love you for!

So shush.

And I can't find the thread you told me about! ;)

ha ha ha!

Hi secret friend! I see you came up with a name. :)

xo

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have know about and visited this site for more than a year. I just told a good friend about the site in the past month. I am confident that he will visit...he will lurk rather than participate. But the truth be told, there is so much information here TT and "posted" content, that many more must lurk than contribute.

As far as anyone's opinion about me, they all know that I am a "sexually charged" person. What would be more surprizing to anyone who knows me is that I my marriage is sexless. Frankly, it really surprises me!

Njoy