Official Community Forums Home

How Do I Approach This? Or Do I

shyla

• Members

recently i've had to have surgery (non-std related folks) and subsquently one of my inner lips is torn. they attempted to repair it without success so now the bottom is like a flap. i'm a shy to begin with and EXTREMELY self conscious about it and it has really affected my self-image. i've not been with anyone since. there is a guy i'm into but i'm stressing over the fact that i don't look normal anymore. i don't know how to broach this subject it's not like he won't notice the minute he looks or touches me. i don't know if i can handle any rejection.

I'm i making something over nothing? how can i bring it up since there may be positional adjustments needed. any help/advice would REALLY be appreciated

shylaDy

• Members

First, WELCOME!!!!!

Second, what is 'normal?' Seriously, in a world where everyone has different everything, what constitutes 'normal' vaginal lips? I know it is hard to feel like something is 'off' with your body, or that it is not the 'same' but the fact is, men don't notice these things. Sure, the pussy is a pleasing thing to look at, but most men don't stare at it looking for differences.

Also, all women are made differently. Some have long lips, some small, some are uneven, some are barely noticeable.

IF you want an example of the different types of lips and genetails, go to www.sexylabia.com, there are thousands there to look at!

Be confident and love yourself, if you don't, no one else will!

Mikayla has again, give the perfect advice. Let me add, that the only difference a man would really care about with a labia, most likely, is that if it had teeth.....then it may be a concern!

Seriously, I wouldn't stress over it. If he DOES comment on it for some odd reason, which would probably be more innocent/curious than judgemental, you can explain to him that you had surgery on it twice (no real need to explain that one was a repair job, or whatever). He may just admire you even MORE for going thru something so difficult and painful!

If, for some reason, there is some pain or discomfort due to your lips, use some extra lube to make things move around a bit easier.

Best wishes!

• Members

hey hun, as long as you got the OK from your doctor, nothing else should be a a concern. THat being said, if the surgery was major and you survived, wear that scar with pride! Hell wear it with pride any way! And who knows maybe he has a lopsided sack and he's kinda ashamed of it! Everyone has flaws and the really good men never even notice them!

• Members

Shyla, I bet your vagina is just as beautiful as ever. It just looks different than before. Guys are so delighted to be granted access that what it looks like really doesn't matter. And if you come across a guy who is bothered? Don't bother with him. He's an oaf. Find someone more concerned with making you feel great & great about yourself.

• Members
Shyla, I bet your vagina is just as beautiful as ever. It just looks different than before. Guys are so delighted to be granted access that what it looks like really doesn't matter. And if you come across a guy who is bothered? Don't bother with him. He's an oaf. Find someone more concerned with making you feel great & great about yourself.

Hi Shayla, and welcome~~

As you can see, there is great advise to be found here, and you also get viewpoints from the other sex.

The people here are the best.

DADT has said it well.

GOOD ANSWER DADT!!

• Review Team
... maybe he has a lopsided sack ...

Is there anyway to NOT love this chic?!?! :wub:

• Members
LOL I'm sure there are but I like to lighten the mood a little.

I agree with MslayD ther eis no reason not to love you girl. You are great.

• Members

Shyla - don't worry about this at all. Guys really don't care about this and we know that girl's parts are all different (just like our equipment is). If this fellow really likes you, I can guarantee that this will not register with him at all - as a matter of fact he will love your body just the way it is. So don't get yourself down at all and be happy with who you are. The sexiest thing of all is personality and confidence and this is what you should be cultivating in yourself - not worrying about a small insecurity (and we all have them!).

If a guy is bothered by this, as DADT said, he is not worthy of your time or company.

Good luck, Shayla, and take care

• Members

If you feel the need to label this condition, UNIQUE comes to mind! Welcome to the forum!