Official Community Forums Home

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

DADT

• Members

Oh Honey! You startled me. What am I doing? How embarrassing. You caught me. Well....I couldn't sleep. Been feeling horny for the last 2 hours. So I came down here to deal with it rather than wake you up. I know you had a long day. Didn't want to bother you. I was just going to have a Manual Quickie and then right back to bed. Promise. Sorry. Do you hate me?

Why did I come in here? Oh God. You are going to think I'm a complete psycho. Here goes. I've always been curious to see what I looked like when I had Alone Time. So I wanted to watch myself looking in the full length mirror here. Do you think I'm weird. Yes? Thanks a bunch. Show you? Stop it. I'm already feeling bad. You're serious. You sure? OK, well I was just getting started. You are totally sure about this? You want to watch me jerk myself off? Right here, right now? OK sit down and enjoy the show.

What do I do? Well as you can see I kneel the same way I do when we fuck....I mean when we make beautiful love with violin music playing in the background and scented candles burning, and we are connecting as soul mates.....Oh good, I love when I make you laugh. So I kneel, and I just imagine thinks you would do to me while I begin to stroke my thighs, and belly, and behind. Yeah, guys do that too. You didn't get the memo? Yeah, we tease ourselves a bit before we start to squeeze our little soldier.

Wow look how wide open your eyes are. You're liking this aren't you. Who knew? So you dig having your guy stroke himself while you watch? Yeah. What about if I stroke my balls too? Loving that too? OK I'll keep going then. Wow I always dreaded being caught like this by you. Now I wish I had been caught ages ago. You sure you are cool with this? Good, because I can't really stop now. Look how big the Private got. By the way, feel free to "express yourself" too. Be fun to have some visual stimulation reflected in the mirror. YEAH JUST LIKE THAT. GOD DAMN. Your finger is all the way in......Fuck.....and I love when you spread your beautiful legs like that. Look at your gorgeous thighs. Oh man. Play with you clit for me too. FUCK! That looks so hot. Look how big you made my dick. Fucking hard as wood. JESUS! two fingers in this time? Oh God Help Me! It looks like you are grabbing your whole pussy. Oh Honey you should see how good it looks. Oh yeah you can. Does it make you hot to see yourself? Kind of fun, huh. We have a new game.

Honey, I love putting on the show for you, but I want you in the worst way. How about I get the cushions from the couch and make it nice and comfy down here for you by the mirror? Yeah, I know you want a piece of me. And I'm going to give it to you...and then some. There. How's that. Perfect. Oh wow, look at us together. Does it excite you to see how sensual our bodies look together? I know seeing your gorgeous body entwined with mine drives me almost insane.

You read my mind. Of course, I'm going to tease you. Don't I always? Do you love it when I kneel between your legs, and place your divine legs over my strong thighs? I get real close to you so that you can feel the heat from my pelvis. And I know you love feeling my hard cock pushed up against the outside of your pussy. Achingly close, but not quite in your grasp. I love to lean down and hold your delicate head in my hands. You always look so eager for me to kiss you. Like you are hungry for me. Here have a slow, gentle, kiss. Mmmmm your lips are so soft.

I like to turn your head to one side in my hands to expose your sensual neck. Can you see my lips suck on your ear lobe in the mirror? How about now when I'm kissing your neck? I'm going to slide my hands down to your back. Want to know why? So I can draw your beautiful breasts closer to me. Do you like when I gently flick each nipple with my tongue? Oooh you flinched. You definitely flinched. Does that mean "more please?" I'll slide my hands around to your breasts and hold each one in my warm hands. Do you like when I engulf each nipple one at a time with my lips like this? I don't think you can see that in the mirror. Your eyes are closed and your arms are tightly wrapped around my head. Its OK. Grab my hair if you need to. I can take it. I love to take it.

Play with your pussy? I thought you'd never ask. I think you like it when I take my finger tips and stroke you agonizingly slowly, starting from your nipples, across your belly, either side of your mound, and along your inner thighs. Oh my, there is that flinch again. Honey are you biting your finger? Does it feel that good? You want to see me do more as you watch me in the mirror? I know what you want. Yeah you know. When I take my finger tips and gently push your pussy lips together, so that they stroke against each other. Yeah, I can feel them get fuller and softer. Shall I also use my right thumb to chase your clit around and around? Yes? Are you ready honey. Look in the mirror. Watch my finger tips. You flinched again. Cool. And I love to feel your thighs baring down on my waist. Wait. What is that intoxicating scent? You're that wet for me? Outrageous!

Put my fingers in? Are you kidding? Look at me. I'm as hard as a rock for you. Touch it. Gone on. Hold it in your hand. Doesn't it feel good in your hand. But wouldn't it feel better sliding into your pussy? Yeah I thought so. Put the tip in and tease me a little. Oh God, I could watch you do that with your hips all day. Look honey. Look how gorgeous my cock looks going into your beautiful pussy. Do that again with your hips. Wow, just a little bit more of me went into you didn't it. It slides in so easily. Are you squeezing my cock with your pussy? Feels awesome. Just about all of me is in you now. God, you made me so hard I feel it could shatter inside you.

Are you watching yourself fuck me in the mirror. Do you think you look beautiful doing it. I do. God Damn, I'm helpless. You whip your hips this way and that and it makes your pussy stroke my cock in the most perfect way. Honey, feel my balls. They're so tight. Oh my God. You were too good. You're going to make me cum. I'm not kidding. You got me so excited with your gorgeous body and your sexy pussy, I'm ready to fill you up. Are you ready? You know its coming don't you. You want it? All of it? Do you like to be filled? Oh God I've got to cum. My balls ache so bad for you. Here it is. Here's all my cum. I'm giving it all to you. Oh God my cock hurts it feels so good. Fuck me with your pussy. Like that, yes. You are so hot. I always want your pussy. Fuck, feel my heart. You made it pound like that. You and your magic. Oh God I'm completely depleted. I gave you every drop. Sorceress!

Phew! That was fantastic. Yes, you are a sex goddess. Proud of yourself? Wait. Let me catch my breath. Just a minute. Fuck, you always make me cum so hard. How do you do that? I could start my own sperm bank with that initial deposit. Pig? You say that like its a bad thing. Love when you laugh.

OK now you get your treat. Yes I know what you want now. You want my tongue. Do you ever get tired of it? No? I never get tired of licking your pussy. Does it make you hot to see your pussy being licked by me in the mirror? Yeah I bet it does. Oh yum, some of the cum cocktail is starting to come out. Look at you? Are you watching the cum dribble out onto my tongue? You are? You are fascinated aren't you? Look at Kinky Barbie stare at my tongue. That blows your mind doesn't it? There is a guy between your legs and he has his own cum on his face and lips and in his mouth. And he is happy about it. You dig that. Look at your face. "Shy, Good As Gold Bunny" my ass. You are Wicked, Wild, Eat-Your-Cum-Out-of-Me Bunny" now?

God I love doing this. Grab my hair. You heard me. Grab it. Now grind yourself into my face. Just rub yourself on me. Do it. NOW! Did you feel my tongue go into you. Pretty hot huh? And you taste sensational. But that's not enough is it? Honey you look like you are in pain. Is it an achy pain? Is it a Lick My Fucking Clit pain? I'm sorry. I shouldn't make you wait so long. Come here. Does that feel better when I press your clit with the tip of my tongue. Oh good. But you want something else too. Did you think I forgot? Never. I know what you need. I know you crave my finger tip on your G-spot. I was getting there. Don't rush so.

Oh Jesus, licking back and forth across your clit is so awesome. Promise me you will always let me do this. OK Sweetie, look in the mirror. Do you see it? Can you see my finger tip starting to go in you? Yeah, right there just below my face with the tongue on your clit. WOW! DID YOU JUST BUCKED AGAINST ME? Look how tense your thighs are. Your tummy too. Too intense or keep going? OK. Found it. The "little darling" is right there. That beautiful rough spot. I'm circling it with my finger tip. Oh you're going crazy aren't you? Wow, I can feel you pussy squeeze my finger. Do you think you can keep your eyes open long enough to watch yourself cum. Try. Please. You can look at my big eyes if you like. They are starring right back at you.

Oh that got you didn't it? My eyes starring back at you. Always does. Did I make you want to cum? Just nod. I did? Good. Your face. It looks like you are going to cry. Oh Honey its OK. Release. Cum on my tongue. Yeah baby cum for me. Can you feel me rub Gigi? Kills doesn't it? So why wait? Cum for me. I want to feel your body shake. Yeah I'll hold you down with my strong arms. That make it feel better? You like to feel powerless? You want to be controlled? Yeah? Do I own you? Is your pussy mine? Do I make you want to cum screaming in my mouth? Then do it. Now. Just let go. Release. Yes Honey. That's it. I want all of it. Oh you taste so fucking good. I can barely hold on, you're cumming so hard. I'm drowning. Its just pouring on my tongue. Yeah, ride it out. Squeeze my head with your thighs. Wrap your legs around my neck. I know you need to bare down on something. Be my guest. I love that feeling of being enveloped after I lick you. Yes, I'll hold you until you come back to earth. I always do don't I?

Oh I love that quiet after the storm. There is that beautiful, post-orgasmic flush on your chest. You are so completely still as you are finally able to relax your body after holding it tight against mine for so long. You are limp. You are spent. You are satisfied. You are content. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. I'll cherish you always.....And next time don't wait so long before interrupting me. HA!

• Members
Oh Honey! You startled me. What am I doing? How embarrassing. You caught me. Well....I couldn't sleep. Been feeling horny for the last 2 hours. So I came down here to deal with it rather than wake you up. I know you had a long day. Didn't want to bother you. I was just going to have a Manual Quickie and then right back to bed. Promise. Sorry. Do you hate me?

Why did I come in here? Oh God. You are going to think I'm a complete psycho. Here goes. I've always been curious to see what I looked like when I had Alone Time. So I wanted to watch myself looking in the full length mirror here. Do you think I'm weird. Yes? Thanks a bunch. Show you? Stop it. I'm already feeling bad. You're serious. You sure? OK, well I was just getting started. You are totally sure about this? You want to watch me jerk myself off? Right here, right now? OK sit down and enjoy the show.

What do I do? Well as you can see I kneel the same way I do when we fuck....I mean when we make beautiful love with violin music playing in the background and scented candles burning, and we are connecting as soul mates.....Oh good, I love when I make you laugh. So I kneel, and I just imagine thinks you would do to me while I begin to stroke my thighs, and belly, and behind. Yeah, guys do that too. You didn't get the memo? Yeah, we tease ourselves a bit before we start to squeeze our little soldier.

Wow look how wide open your eyes are. You're liking this aren't you. Who knew? So you dig having your guy stroke himself while you watch? Yeah. What about if I stroke my balls too? Loving that too? OK I'll keep going then. Wow I always dreaded being caught like this by you. Now I wish I had been caught ages ago. You sure you are cool with this? Good, because I can't really stop now. Look how big the Private got. By the way, feel free to "express yourself" too. Be fun to have some visual stimulation reflected in the mirror. YEAH JUST LIKE THAT. GOD DAMN. Your finger is all the way in......Fuck.....and I love when you spread your beautiful legs like that. Look at your gorgeous thighs. Oh man. Play with you clit for me too. FUCK! That looks so hot. Look how big you made my dick. Fucking hard as wood. JESUS! two fingers in this time? Oh God Help Me! It looks like you are grabbing your whole pussy. Oh Honey you should see how good it looks. Oh yeah you can. Does it make you hot to see yourself? Kind of fun, huh. We have a new game.

Honey, I love putting on the show for you, but I want you in the worst way. How about I get the cushions from the couch and make it nice and comfy down here for you by the mirror? Yeah, I know you want a piece of me. And I'm going to give it to you...and then some. There. How's that. Perfect. Oh wow, look at us together. Does it excite you to see how sensual our bodies look together? I know seeing your gorgeous body entwined with mine drives me almost insane.

You read my mind. Of course, I'm going to tease you. Don't I always? Do you love it when I kneel between your legs, and place your divine legs over my strong thighs? I get real close to you so that you can feel the heat from my pelvis. And I know you love feeling my hard cock pushed up against the outside of your pussy. Achingly close, but not quite in your grasp. I love to lean down and hold your delicate head in my hands. You always look so eager for me to kiss you. Like you are hungry for me. Here have a slow, gentle, kiss. Mmmmm your lips are so soft.

I like to turn your head to one side in my hands to expose your sensual neck. Can you see my lips suck on your ear lobe in the mirror? How about now when I'm kissing your neck? I'm going to slide my hands down to your back. Want to know why? So I can draw your beautiful breasts closer to me. Do you like when I gently flick each nipple with my tongue? Oooh you flinched. You definitely flinched. Does that mean "more please?" I'll slide my hands around to your breasts and hold each one in my warm hands. Do you like when I engulf each nipple one at a time with my lips like this? I don't think you can see that in the mirror. Your eyes are closed and your arms are tightly wrapped around my head. Its OK. Grab my hair if you need to. I can take it. I love to take it.

Play with your pussy? I thought you'd never ask. I think you like it when I take my finger tips and stroke you agonizingly slowly, starting from your nipples, across your belly, either side of your mound, and along your inner thighs. Oh my, there is that flinch again. Honey are you biting your finger? Does it feel that good? You want to see me do more as you watch me in the mirror? I know what you want. Yeah you know. When I take my finger tips and gently push your pussy lips together, so that they stroke against each other. Yeah, I can feel them get fuller and softer. Shall I also use my right thumb to chase your clit around and around? Yes? Are you ready honey. Look in the mirror. Watch my finger tips. You flinched again. Cool. And I love to feel your thighs baring down on my waist. Wait. What is that intoxicating scent? You're that wet for me? Outrageous!

Put my fingers in? Are you kidding? Look at me. I'm as hard as a rock for you. Touch it. Gone on. Hold it in your hand. Doesn't it feel good in your hand. But wouldn't it feel better sliding into your pussy? Yeah I thought so. Put the tip in and tease me a little. Oh God, I could watch you do that with your hips all day. Look honey. Look how gorgeous my cock looks going into your beautiful pussy. Do that again with your hips. Wow, just a little bit more of me went into you didn't it. It slides in so easily. Are you squeezing my cock with your pussy? Feels awesome. Just about all of me is in you now. God, you made me so hard I feel it could shatter inside you.

Are you watching yourself fuck me in the mirror. Do you think you look beautiful doing it. I do. God Damn, I'm helpless. You whip your hips this way and that and it makes your pussy stroke my cock in the most perfect way. Honey, feel my balls. They're so tight. Oh my God. You were too good. You're going to make me cum. I'm not kidding. You got me so excited with your gorgeous body and your sexy pussy, I'm ready to fill you up. Are you ready? You know its coming don't you. You want it? All of it? Do you like to be filled? Oh God I've got to cum. My balls ache so bad for you. Here it is. Here's all my cum. I'm giving it all to you. Oh God my cock hurts it feels so good. Fuck me with your pussy. Like that, yes. You are so hot. I always want your pussy. Fuck, feel my heart. You made it pound like that. You and your magic. Oh God I'm completely depleted. I gave you every drop. Sorceress!

Phew! That was fantastic. Yes, you are a sex goddess. Proud of yourself? Wait. Let me catch my breath. Just a minute. Fuck, you always make me cum so hard. How do you do that? I could start my own sperm bank with that initial deposit. Pig? You say that like its a bad thing. Love when you laugh.

OK now you get your treat. Yes I know what you want now. You want my tongue. Do you ever get tired of it? No? I never get tired of licking your pussy. Does it make you hot to see your pussy being licked by me in the mirror? Yeah I bet it does. Oh yum, some of the cum cocktail is starting to come out. Look at you? Are you watching the cum dribble out onto my tongue? You are? You are fascinated aren't you? Look at Kinky Barbie stare at my tongue. That blows your mind doesn't it? There is a guy between your legs and he has his own cum on his face and lips and in his mouth. And he is happy about it. You dig that. Look at your face. "Shy, Good As Gold Bunny" my ass. You are Wicked, Wild, Eat-Your-Cum-Out-of-Me Bunny" now?

God I love doing this. Grab my hair. You heard me. Grab it. Now grind yourself into my face. Just rub yourself on me. Do it. NOW! Did you feel my tongue go into you. Pretty hot huh? And you taste sensational. But that's not enough is it? Honey you look like you are in pain. Is it an achy pain? Is it a Lick My Fucking Clit pain? I'm sorry. I shouldn't make you wait so long. Come here. Does that feel better when I press your clit with the tip of my tongue. Oh good. But you want something else too. Did you think I forgot? Never. I know what you need. I know you crave my finger tip on your G-spot. I was getting there. Don't rush so.

Oh Jesus, licking back and forth across your clit is so awesome. Promise me you will always let me do this. OK Sweetie, look in the mirror. Do you see it? Can you see my finger tip starting to go in you? Yeah, right there just below my face with the tongue on your clit. WOW! DID YOU JUST BUCKED AGAINST ME? Look how tense your thighs are. Your tummy too. Too intense or keep going? OK. Found it. The "little darling" is right there. That beautiful rough spot. I'm circling it with my finger tip. Oh you're going crazy aren't you? Wow, I can feel you pussy squeeze my finger. Do you think you can keep your eyes open long enough to watch yourself cum. Try. Please. You can look at my big eyes if you like. They are starring right back at you.

Oh that got you didn't it? My eyes starring back at you. Always does. Did I make you want to cum? Just nod. I did? Good. Your face. It looks like you are going to cry. Oh Honey its OK. Release. Cum on my tongue. Yeah baby cum for me. Can you feel me rub Gigi? Kills doesn't it? So why wait? Cum for me. I want to feel your body shake. Yeah I'll hold you down with my strong arms. That make it feel better? You like to feel powerless? You want to be controlled? Yeah? Do I own you? Is your pussy mine? Do I make you want to cum screaming in my mouth? Then do it. Now. Just let go. Release. Yes Honey. That's it. I want all of it. Oh you taste so fucking good. I can barely hold on, you're cumming so hard. I'm drowning. Its just pouring on my tongue. Yeah, ride it out. Squeeze my head with your thighs. Wrap your legs around my neck. I know you need to bare down on something. Be my guest. I love that feeling of being enveloped after I lick you. Yes, I'll hold you until you come back to earth. I always do don't I?

Oh I love that quiet after the storm. There is that beautiful, post-orgasmic flush on your chest. You are so completely still as you are finally able to relax your body after holding it tight against mine for so long. You are limp. You are spent. You are satisfied. You are content. Thank you for sharing yourself with me. I'll cherish you always.....And next time don't wait so long before interrupting me. HA!

I haven't got the hang of posting yet, but that is one hot story. I am hot and bothered now!!

• Members
I haven't got the hang of posting yet, but that is one hot story. I am hot and bothered now!!

Given what you said about Cream Pies, you must have thought I was eaves dropping.

Check out "Sad Face" and "Franny and Belle" also in the Sexy Stories section. Those were well received too.

Thank you for your encouraging words. And welcome to our sensual little corner of cyberspace.

• Members

When will I learn not to read your stories when I'm alone ..... Hubby is on a business trip, DAM! That was good.

• Members

WHEW! Very HOT!

• Members

OH...OH MY. I just, ahem...cough...don't know what to say. Positively speechless. Fantasy material! <<<SIGHS>>>> Flawless.

• Review Team

You just never disappoint! TY for a steamy story ... I really needed that this morning!

• Members
You just never disappoint! TY for a steamy story ... I really needed that this morning!

TY 2 U2. Why not tell us all about how you needed that?

• Members

OH...OH MY. I just, ahem...cough...don't know what to say. Positively speechless. Fantasy material! <<<SIGHS>>>> Flawless.

Really? But it was boring Married Sex. Flawless? Gosh, that good! So glad you enjoyed it. I like to think I'm a true craftsman, if a smutty one.

Now what flawless thing could I write about next week? You'll have to wait. Its secret. Yeah I know I'm tease.

• Members

What I love about this story is the context...the way it is presented is like having a backseat view of this couple and hearing all their thoughts and erotic whispers. I have had sex in front of a mirror many times, as well masturbated and it is just like you were there with me (us)!

Fantastically clever and extremely erotic...I have said it before, and now I will say it again, nothing gets me more aroused than an intelligent man with a gift for erotic story telling...meeeoooowww!

• Members

Well, DADT, if that's what you call "boring married sex," I can't help but to wonder what you consider GREAT MARRIED SEX!!! haha :lol: And you know what I think about that story! So personal. Now you're really going to get all the girls blushing for sure! ;)

• Members
What I love about this story is the context...the way it is presented is like having a backseat view of this couple and hearing all their thoughts and erotic whispers. I have had sex in front of a mirror many times, as well masturbated and it is just like you were there with me (us)!

Darling M, I'm ecstatic that you enjoyed it so much. As you know, I worship the ground you recline on. But help! If I spend to much time dwelling on your self-pleasuring in front of me, I may have an involuntary emission.

Fantastically clever and extremely erotic...I have said it before, and now I will say it again, nothing gets me more aroused than an intelligent man with a gift for erotic story telling...meeeoooowww!

What if you sat on that intelligent man's lap, while he ran his finger tips from the back of your neck, along the curves of your spine, and down to the silky skin at your derriere, while he also pressed his warm lips to your ear, and whispered to you tales of wanton, sensual, erotica? Wouldn't that get you even more aroused? Just a thought.

D

• Members

I don't usually get off to stories, but WOW!

LOVED it!

• Members
I don't usually get off to stories, but WOW!

LOVED it!

Really. Goodness, Gracious. Well I hope you feel 10 times better now. I aim to tease.

I have a couple more out there you might like....They might make you... you know....want to....Oh couldn't possibly say....not in front of all these people.....but go have a look.

• Members
K, my love for DADT continues. :)

I read not only sex in that, but big huge love and that's what I really liked. Seriously.

PURRRRR!