Official Community Forums Home

Ladies Only: If You Could Change One Thing About Men

DADT

How would you change Men?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. God is your BFF & she says you can change 1 thing.

• Extra tongue right above the penis.
    • Extra cocks instead of index fingers.
    • Able to BJ own cock at 2am & 5am.
    • Disable the power of speech at will.
    • An OFF switch. ON switch optional.
    • Addiction to cuddling, sharing feelings.
    • Understands the importance of shoes.
    • Other

• Members

Ladies, don't even pretend you haven't fantasized about this. If you could change one thing about Men, what would you ask God to change if she were your BFF.

• Members

I guess I am strange. I don't have anything I would change. He is a great balance. He has a high drive, enjoys cuddling, talking and is there when I need him.

• Members

fun poll......

If my Husband had a that extra tongue nothing else would matter ;)

***the shoe thing.... just call me Mrs. Marco (remember her)

• Members

I would say I have seen this issue in most men. The ability to tune out when they are not interested in what you are saying. You know the glazed expression... and then "Huh what did you say?" I would change that.

...and of COURSE the shoe necessity!

• Members
I guess I am strange. I don't have anything I would change. He is a great balance. He has a high drive, enjoys cuddling, talking and is there when I need him.

Ahhh "Fuzzy Kittens" & "Group Hugs" & "Lifetime Channel" sensibilities. But I'm talking about the Generic Man, not your Mr. Perfect-Makes-Me-Feel-Whole-Rare-As-A-Unicorn-Sweetheart.

You wouldn't want an extra tongue installed? Not even on a trial basis? Its Free. Comes with a Warranty. Guaranteed Extra Strength O each time. Comes with free Chia Pet. Call now while stocks last.

• Review Team

I love my babe, but OH HELL YEAH - that extra tongue would rock, except when I am giving a blowjob - it would be licking me in the eye! :D Hmmmm, we would have to work on the engineering of this, but I would be willing to try it!

As for anything else .... hmmm, thinking .... I guess an understanding of just where dirty clothes belong - NO, it is NOT on the floor :o - and better kitchen cleaning skills. But I could probably over-look all that if he had that extra tongue ... :P

• Members

The cuddling and sharing feelings thing would be nice, but my BF is already like that :D

Guest eminatic

understanding that "no" or "stop" does indeed mean STOP and that trying to move away is not an invitation for him to lift you up and bring you back and do it anyway.

• Members

Hmmmmm great question. I agree Dadt, all women have thought of this! I honestly have to say, the physical traits of men are fine the way they are; it's what's upstairs that I would change, and completely at that! For one, I wish they didn't have macho-syndrome--where they don't voluntarily open up about their feelings in the fear they will appear less manly (Sigh). That is so terribly irritating, and especially prominent with younger men (I'm cursed).

Second would be their childish ***please take care of me*** nature...why do so many men feel like women's place is "barefoot in the kitchen" ? If you ask me, men don't get nearly enough shit for not doing their part around the house, OH but women!! How dare a woman skip a day of laundry or dishes...she's officially a selfish slob after that!! My husband said jokingly, "It's hidden somewhere in the marriage contract that the woman does all of the nasty house chores while being at his beckon call, beer in hand" LOL

Lastly, I would change their tender egos. Don't get me wrong, women can be insecure...but men take it to a whole new level. They all think they're God's gift to women in the bedroom, yet when you politely mention something they could improve on, they go into "I'm a worthless lover" mode..what the hell!! Maybe I'm biased..maybe I'm just picking out the things I can't stand about my own man! LOL Guilty.

• Like 1

• Members

I'll go with "Ability to give self own BJ at 2 AM and 5 AM, please!" Why? Well, honestly, I often have a tendency to sleep during those times. Now, don't get me wrong; I absolutely LOVE wake-me-up sex! However, if it happens to be at such said hours, it must be remembered that YOU woke ME up, and NOT the other way around!!! Why, OF COURSE, you can have your way with me, but this IS quite likely going to be a situation where I'll be in a more passive mode of mind for a while...not to mention the fact that I'll probably need to get up early too. Sorry, babe, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. :P

• Members

My man already has an addiction to cuddling and sharing feelings... it's awesome....

But I'd definitely ask God to make men GET HINTS! Like, the first time..... and have the right priorities (for my father, at the moment....)

• Members
Ahhh "Fuzzy Kittens" & "Group Hugs" & "Lifetime Channel" sensibilities. But I'm talking about the Generic Man, not your Mr. Perfect-Makes-Me-Feel-Whole-Rare-As-A-Unicorn-Sweetheart.

You wouldn't want an extra tongue installed? Not even on a trial basis? Its Free. Comes with a Warranty. Guaranteed Extra Strength O each time. Comes with free Chia Pet. Call now while stocks last.

extra long tongue......YES! and lets not forget the extra tongue on the base of the penis, mmmmmmmmmm! heaven.

• Members

I picked the shoe thing. Guys just don't seem to get it until those sexy new heels are the only thing she's wearing. If they understood while we were in the store ogling them, things would be much easier.

• 13 years later...
  • Members

I would like it if a man shared his feelings . Especially when he is upset with you and keeps it inside instead of telling you the reason. Total honesty. Don’t play games and expect me to read your mind.I also would like it if they would accept your apology. ☀️