Official Community Forums Home

Why

crossroads123

• Members

I would like to know WHY we see have seemed to hit a dry spell? This is a sex forum but we don't talk sex anymore, Am I the only one who has noticed this? Where is the racy talk, the sexy language????? Am i alone in this question???????

• Members

I smell it too chuck! Too much horseshit in the ask 1 answer 1, and TPBM and little else!

• Members

I have seen it for a while. I know a few people have tried to do little things hoping to revive, but it doesn't quite seem to catch up. There are a lot of things missing that used to be here often which would get people looking. Me I have the time, but there really hasn't been much. I have tried posting reviews for things I have bought. I have done some other threads, but who knows.

• Members
I would like to know WHY we see have seemed to hit a dry spell? This is a sex forum but we don't talk sex anymore, Am I the only one who has noticed this? Where is the racy talk, the sexy language????? Am i alone in this question???????

Maybe it's that it is Spring and people have more to do? I know I spend a lot less time in front of the computer when I can be outside Speaking off - when was the last time you had sex outside?

I could post some more of the looonnng short story I'm writing. I posted some of the middle of the story already. I'm working on the first part, trying to get the characters right, so it doesn't have a lot of sex .

• Members

Ahhhhhh..sex outside... If you have not done it - you must - it is the best! My SO and I returned home from having dinner at a Thai restaurant - not sure if there was something in that food or what - but I wanted him right then, no discussion. Soon our clothes were in a pile on the deck (yes, totally buck naked) and I got what I wanted!

hmmm i think I'm craving Thai again..

• Members
Ahhhhhh..sex outside... If you have not done it - you must - it is the best! My SO and I returned home from having dinner at a Thai restaurant - not sure if there was something in that food or what - but I wanted him right then, no discussion. Soon our clothes were in a pile on the deck (yes, totally buck naked) and I got what I wanted!

hmmm i think I'm craving Thai again..

yes outdoor sex is very nice. I at first was nervous, but now love it. Thankfully the first time he didn't tell me how close we were to being seen until later....lol. I am a rather shy type so this was a big step out of my box, but glad that I did.

• Members

I think what happens is the same questions get asked by the newbies, and the same people answer the questions. Occasionally, when I see a question has been asked a lot, or that I have written an article on it, I sort of give the standard: go read this thread answer. There isn't much discussion then.

Also, many of our members have moved on, or have gotten busier. Sometimes life happens in the midst of it all. I can say this, I am still herer, Tyger is still here, Meg, Rob, Sun and a whole host of other 'regulars' are still here.

If there is something sexual you all want to discuss, let's dish...I am up for the challenge!

• Members

If there is something sexual you all want to discuss, let's dish...I am up for the challenge!

Heh heh me too BRING IT ON!

Yes!! I am still here!!! I've been really busy this last month, so I have neglected you here, and I am sorry, but we needed the extra money to save for DD's adnoid/tonsilectomies. So, I've been subbing all month long. Plus, doing photography for the kindergarten class my DD belongs too. Tomorrow she graduates K, then, Friday night, I take some pictures for the high school graduation, and then on Saturday, taking photos for a friend of ours wedding, as their wedding gift (I shoot, THEY print the pix).

I've also been trying to pet & socialize the new colt too, which takes almost an hour a night.

So, yes, I've been rather busy, but am hoping to get a break next week, since there's no more school!! Unless, of course, they call me to cover Summer School one day.

I too, have seen a repeat of a bunch of questions. And, in all fairness, I know it's not fair to keep telling the newbies that have no idea that the question was posed months, or even years ago, some have been asked so much, I get tired of giving the same responses. Today I went thru and tried to answer some posts. I know my responses, for the most part, have been short, and without a lot of explanations, but I am EXHAUSTED!! LOL

I just can't WAIT til they get the new Reviewer program up & running so that our reviews can start up again and get some conversations going.

I'll suggest, yet again, that you revisit some of the older posts, even some maybe from a year or 2 ago, and respond to them, add fresh insight, or just "bump it up" to get the board going. I came up with some new topics a couple of months ago, but I am dry right now!! LOL

I do pop in when I can. I couldn't access this site, for obvious reasons, at the school, but I have been on here & there, reading, watching, sometimes laughing.....so yes, I am still here too!!!! *MUAH*

Guest eminatic

i agree that its mostly the same questions asked over and over. alot of times i just skip over threads that are going to be about the same conversation that's been seen dozens of times already.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

well maybe all the new members on here can come up with new ideas for new topics.maybe we should only allow new posts that include topics on only sexual matters.

how about a new contest where only new sexual topice are alloweed?

• Members

WTF, a guy goes on sabbatical for a while and everyone gets all pouty.

Gals, when the BF/Hubby is administering oral relief does it drive you nuts if he makes eye contact & stops to tell you how good you taste & feel & what he's going do to you next? Or does that make you feel self-conscious?

• Members
WTF, a guy goes on sabbatical for a while and everyone gets all pouty.

Gals, when the BF/Hubby is administering oral relief does it drive you nuts if he makes eye contact & stops to tell you how good you taste & feel & what he's going do to you next? Or does that make you feel self-conscious?

Welcome Back DADT.

you want to stop to look and tell me something, great, as long as it's not when I'm just about to have an orgasm. If you feel the urge then, just ignore it till after you've made me scream..... ;)

• Members

I'm a newbie here.. :) I was a mod on a different forum and member on a few forums actually so I try not to start new threads on anything that's already mentioned or discussed first. I always use the search feature first!! Been there done that with sifting through..

But anyway!! Still trying to get to know everyone, but I've been checking back daily and posting on threads. I'm pretty open with my sexuality and talking about it. And I'm still exploring a lot as well, still a ton of things I want to try, etc. So I'm all for good conversation or discussion.

Haha.. like it's been said.. bring it!

• Members

I've noticed the dwindling excitement, too. And I haven't been much help, just really busy lately.

But here is an idea for thought. Maybe the ladies would be willing to do some posts in the sexy photo section that would

make us old true-blue voyeurs happy.

Almost naked is sometimes more exciting than naked!! Pics of erect nipples poking through a thin linen or cottton shirt, a hint of nipple

or sexy underthing showing through an open shirt, sun shining through a thin skirt, or the ever tempting camel toes.

You get the idea so maybe creativity is in order. Whatcha think?

• Members
I've noticed the dwindling excitement, too. And I haven't been much help, just really busy lately.

But here is an idea for thought. Maybe the ladies would be willing to do some posts in the sexy photo section that would

make us old true-blue voyeurs happy.

Almost naked is sometimes more exciting than naked!! Pics of erect nipples poking through a thin linen or cottton shirt, a hint of nipple

or sexy underthing showing through an open shirt, sun shining through a thin skirt, or the ever tempting camel toes.

You get the idea so maybe creativity is in order. Whatcha think?

Maybe it's because we are older Boomer but I like the way you think. :)

• Members
i agree that its mostly the same questions asked over and over. alot of times i just skip over threads that are going to be about the same conversation that's been seen dozens of times already.

what I like about THIS BOARD though is no one is MEAN when the question has been asked. I am on other boards where they get downright MEAN or very strict. I don't like that at all. :)

I for one, don't visit often because I often have small children around and I can't be on here when they are home! :)

• Members
Maybe it's because we are older Boomer but I like the way you think. :)

Must be because we are old, Man. When we were in school the gals kept everything all covered up, not hanging out for all to see, so

getting a glimpse was a thrill. Remember setting up chairs in the gym and trying to create "beaver traps".

Of course that was when they all wore skirts!!