Official Community Forums Home

Anal Play

hrnychick

• Members

After reading a toy review which was written very well i might add the person who wrote the review (NO it wasnt Mikayla as usual haha) said that anal play was involved with the her, her new toy, and her man. Which lead us int the direction of anal play for men. She didnt know if there was a topic already on this subject and i didnt look at past topics just thought i would start one.

Are any of the men here on this forum or girls any of the guys you know into anal play? Like it was stated in that other post most men will not admit they are into anal play because they are affraid it mens they are gay......that no man should like any anal play. Well im not saying my hubby goes around screaming it from roof tops but he does love it when i use my vibe on him while I give him a bj.

The first time this topic came up between us was when he kept asking me to try anal sex and since i was nervous that it would really hurt i kept saying NO and he aked why not and i said "how would you like something stuck up your ass" well to my surprise he said "yes we can try it" Well i took him up on that and the next bj i gave him i took out my vibe and started to play at his backdoor. He was surprised that i did it and also enjoyed it. He said it really makes him harder and cum better. For those guys that have tried it you can tell me if it really does make you harder and cum better.

Anal play was a whole new added pleasure to our sex life and being married for many years its nice to have something new to spice things up. I have to admit it he was right about anal not hurting me as much as I thought it would and doing it to him and knowing how much it really turns him on REALLY turns me on as well.

He wasnt affraid to admit to me that he would like to try it and I have to say I was surprised but I really didnt think of the whole "gay" thing I was thinking more of how painful it could be but like i said i was wrong about that. I would like to hear from the men here are you into it? Have you tried it if so what did you like or dislike? Does it turn on your SO that you like it?

Share your views on this topic.

• Members
The most difficult part is getting a man to agree to try it. Then be gentle, and follow all the basic steps for all anal sex. I also suggest wrapping vibrators, dildoes and even fingers in a condom, so that clean up can be done in moments. Yes, anal play is going to be messy, and you can't avoid getting feces on whatever you insert, simply because that is what is there. Even using an enema to clean the rectum out is no guarantee that something won't remain.

Once you get a man to try it, most experience a positive result, as you report from your husband. I had a lover put a vibrator up my ass so she could feel the control she had and the affect it had on my erection as she played with my ass. Of course, as it was a new experience for me, I was giving her lots of verbal feedback, which we both found useful. She was fairly clumbsy at first, but I told her when she was hurting me, and she reacted accordingly, and after a couple of minutes seem to get the hang of it all. Then, when I use a vibrator on her ass while we were fucking, she really relaxed and enjoyed the orgasms.

:rolleyes: Hello everyone... :blink: Well after several months of dropping hints and talking about it with my girlfriend I finally got my wish. For the first time ever since we have been going out my gf gave me some anal play while we were doing 69. :P We hadn't been together for 2 weeks due to our work schedules. My Baby was giving me a terrific hummer :D when I eased around to eat her out. After a while she started worming a finger in my ass and I got to say the sensations were fucking incredible :P:rolleyes::D . It was at times very difficult for me to concentrate :P on what I was doing. Later when we were just talking I told her how wonderfull it was for me when she was reaming me with her finger. I frequently would engage in anal sex solo with my many toys for the past couple of years. Upon meeting my lady and getting to know her my solo anal escapades have diminished due mainly to the fact she is a very loving woman :D and I am very happy with her. We talked quite a bit about how enjoyable it was for me and she mentioned how her previous lover had once tried anal with her. She did not enjoy it and they never tried it again. I assured her that I would be gentle and we would go very slow. I also told her that I would love it if she were to fuck me with one of my favorite toys, Mr. Big. Mr. Big is a BOI TOYZ FAB COCK 1 1/2" x 6 1/2". Before I had a gf I spent many delightful days and nights reaming out my ass with this toy. :P I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this toy for both men and women as IT GETS THE JOB DONE!!! :rolleyes: I am one truly blessed man to have such a wonderfull woman as my Baby. B) Peace 12GAUGE :)

• Members

New Member here and I would like to thank you all for being so candid about your sex lives.

My wife and I have tried anal play on me and have enjoyed it very much. It was something we decided to try when we were young in our relationship and she was wanting to explore more ways to pleasure me. My wife was repressed in her sexuality till meeting me and I have always been one to dive in and try new things for pleasures sake.

Our first moves were to digitally explore while using exam gloves and LOTS of lube. She is very patient and able to listen to feedback quite well. She was able to locate my prostate quickly and was giving me a mind blowing orgasm soon afterwards. As we progressed she definitely was better and more confident and I can attest that my erections were pronounced and the orgasms were and still are incredible.

We have used several toys and they can definitely make the experience better. My wife is not willing to put a strap-on in the toy chest and ride me - even though I have given here the green light - but I figure that her willingness to go as far as she has is a blessing, so I don't push the issue. I have a tendency to go full force into new experiences and having her temper me at times has been a comfort.

What made all of this possible is safe communication and patience when approaching new frontiers. My wife will never ask or want me to have anal sex with her. Her sweet ass is to tight for that and I am quite content to enjoy her body as much as I do. I have not questioned my sexuality since, but I'm also not running around telling about it to anyone who will listen. This is my sole experience and by no means is a template in any way for how all men may feel.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to answer them honestly.

Thanks for allowing me into your community.

Sweet James

• Members

My hb one night told me to get nasty with him and I noticed while he was eating me that he lube his anus. Needless to say I felt a little weird and alot nervous wasnt sure what that was about well he reached down and got out one of my toys,put a condom over it and said hun would you try something with me. :o I was in total shock but me I am game to try anything...So he instructed me what to do, I have rubbed my vibrator around his penis and the skin between his balls and anus before and I was fine well after I did that he told me lower, I was still alittle confused and not so sure so we talked and he said just be easy. So I lube the condum a little more and EXTREMELY SLOWLY, started to insert the tip of it a little and come back out.

Once he said a little more I did so.. OMW he was so hard and hot I thought he was going to cum right then and there...He would tell me a little more and slowly or that is far enough ect....He got so hot that he told me stop and let me tell you FLIPPED me over quicker then i could take breath and put me on my knees and banged the hell out of me. To this day it is only a once in awhile thing although in the middle of the night or early morning I can pretty much get away with just about anything. My Hb is FAR from gay and this is a very personal story I think if he knew I told this story over the internet we would be in for a long talk :ph34r: ...I have to say though it got me hotter just watching him and listening to him and knowing how hot he was getting.......

Howard is right though condums make it easy clean up and I still wash my toys even though it had a codum on it I am just a over clean person.....It takes alot of communication and alot of patients.My hb still enjoys it when he is in the mood for it.

• Members

Just wanted to say THANkS to all that posted. There is nothing to be ashamed of in telling a story or sharing views here......thats what this forum is about and for. If more people out there have story or a view on this topic please feel free to share........the more the better when it comes to posting. Hope to hear from the rest of you soon!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've found that I really enjoy anal stimulation though the wife is not very into doing it to me.

Sometimes when masturbating I've used a smaller vibrator up my anus; it usually makes me much harder, and I come more quickly and intensely. I have to be a little careful since my large intestine was removed due to ulcerative colitis (small intestine reconnected to outlet end with J-Pouch). Even so, I am able to enjoy a little anal play now and again--just not anything wide.

Once when we were doing it, instead of stimulating her with the vibrator (between us) I put it in my anus. Wow, that was fantastic. It felt really good to give it and receive it at the same time.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

I must say that I was happy to see that there are other individuals who are excited by this. I have been practicing anal stimulation for a number of years, and it seems to only get better. I started by curiousity - wondering what it might feel like for women. I quickly found that the added stimulation made my orgasms different.... I could orgasm without ejaculating. Occasionally, many times before I finally exploding with tremendous force. I have worked my way from using my fingers to being able to completely take a Doc Johnson King Kong. I would like something a little bigger than that now.

My problem is that my wife doesn't like anal anything. She won't let me touch her there except when she is almost to the point of orgasm I sometimes brush the area and it always seems to push her over the edge. Of course it could be coincidence! I have gotten her to lightly brush my anal area occasionally while she is giving me a handjob (she won't do blowjobs either) and there is nothing like the touch of your lover - it sends tingles up my spine.

How do I get her to open up more? She claims to have never masturbated also and thinks that my toys are disgusting - what do I do?? :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a wierd story for everyone. My girlfriend and myself also enjoy anal both ways. That's not wierd, what is, is that when I was really young, actually most of my childhood, I had a bad stomach problem. I was constantly constapated (I know I know Too much info, but you'll see where it's going). Well by my early teens this problem was gone but there was one lasting effect. Let's just say a finger don't do much to me. My girlfriend uses a large strap on sometimes, and from time to time she fists me. Sounds a little extreme huh? She loves it, and i do too. The reason I wanted to post this is because I think that anal pleasure should not be considered for women only, or looked down upon for men. Men should be able to be open about how they feel, and not feel like they are disgusting, or wierd. It's not homosexual to like anal pleasure, being homosexual is to like a member of the same sex in a romantic and sexual way.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like anal. The problem is that my girlfriend doesn't. I've tried a few times to get her to use toys on me, but she's exceptionally timid, and doesn't really get involved. She says she doesn't want to hurt me, and I appreciate her concern, but when I try to reassure her, she gets self-conscious and gives up. If I try to show her, she stops participating altogether, and says that I'll do a better job. I've explained to her that the point isn't really what she does, so long as she does something, but she's so worried that she won't do anything.

To make matters worse, because I enjoy anal play, and have for years, I'm pretty advanced, so every toy I have is bigger than anything sold on this site. She knows about these toys, but doesn't believe that I actually use them, and is completely afraid of trying to use them on me. Because she's so afraid of it, and half-denies it, it's starting to become this secret that she knows about but pretends she doesn't.

I'd love to get her to fist me, or to use a strap-on (I've had my eye on the Feeldoe Stout - it's not sold here). I've sort of brought it up to her, but she's vaguely condescending and definitely too timid to try it, so I don't think it'll happen any time soon.

• Members

My wife (elise) prodded me (ahem) into posting an answer here. I think she knows better what goes on than I do, but she says it's my job to tell.

Yes, I enjoy anal stimulation. Most of our anal play is in her ass, but sometimes I get some receptive fun too. How do I put this? Elise loves oral sex. When she's giving it to me, more often than not she'll put her finger or one of her smaller vibrators in my ass. It feels very, very good, and almost always makes me come extremely quickly and extremely violently. She posted her technique on another thread a month ago or so.

Unlike some of the other men who've posted, I don't enjoy really large toys in my ass, although we've tried them.

We stumbled across this forum a while ago while shopping for toys. We have enjoyed reading (and occasionally posting) about things we are curious about, or that we enjoy. We appreciate being able to be here.

I too started out of curiosity when i was a pre-teen, with the occasional finger.

And for a looonngg time felt that i was some kind of freak for enjoying it, but the powerful

sensations kept me "cumming" back to it again.

I only had one experience with my former girlfriend, after a night at the bar when my usual walls were down, involving a candle and some strange conversation.

After splitting with her, i bought my own toy(with some lame ass excuse to the guy behind the counter that it was a gag gift to a lady friend)and lost it in a move cross country.

forward to the present.having been married for five years, and looking to keep the fires burning bright,

i purchased a toy for my ,shall we say inexperienced, wife and since i was there one for me.

when she asked "why the second one"? i hesitated, and then summoned all my courage and told her...

stressing that i am not gay.that was over six months ago and she hasn't touched me since, nor will she discuss it. my plea is this,

how to go about letting her know that these days it has become a more accepted form of pleasure for both men and women, that i am not some kind of freak, nor am i alone in my desires.

I'm not looking to 'get it' every time but at this point even a discussion would be welcome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
:D first of let me say a I a wonderful woman and we both enjoy exploring all types of sexual ave`s she is simply the best anal sex with her is even greater then i`d imagined i enjoy it when she reams my ass with her tongue and she loves to do so and it really turns her on to break out the strap on and show me how she likes it not just how i like and she dose so willingly and i don`t mind giving in to her for what cums around gose around she likes it analy too we both enjoy using a double ended dildo and it feels great to feel her ass bumping mine and i can`t tell her enough how much i love her and all she dose so readers all i can say is try it ya might like it :rolleyes: more then you realize !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I am an absolute anal fan, both ways. I had to work it in very slowly with my wife ( HA HA HA ). I agreed to let her do me if I could do her and away went. She is not as big a fan as I am though. I have always loved ana play since I was in high school when I was in a very hot bi group of friends. Sometimes we would all play and sometimes it was same sex only play at our parties. High school was great and I'm glad I get to get some of the same pleasure again.

• 2 months later...

:P I like anal play to its funn and make me go longer

After reading a toy review which was written very well i might add the person who wrote the review (NO it wasnt Mikayla as usual haha) said that anal play was involved with the her, her new toy, and her man. Which lead us int the direction of anal play for men. She didnt know if there was a topic already on this subject and i didnt look at past topics just thought i would start one.

Are any of the men here on this forum or girls any of the guys you know into anal play? Like it was stated in that other post most men will not admit they are into anal play because they are affraid it mens they are gay......that no man should like any anal play. Well im not saying my hubby goes around screaming it from roof tops but he does love it when i use my vibe on him while I give him a bj.

The first time this topic came up between us was when he kept asking me to try anal sex and since i was nervous that it would really hurt i kept saying NO and he aked why not and i said "how would you like something stuck up your ass" well to my surprise he said "yes we can try it" Well i took him up on that and the next bj i gave him i took out my vibe and started to play at his backdoor. He was surprised that i did it and also enjoyed it. He said it really makes him harder and cum better. For those guys that have tried it you can tell me if it really does make you harder and cum better.

Anal play was a whole new added pleasure to our sex life and being married for many years its nice to have something new to spice things up. I have to admit it he was right about anal not hurting me as much as I thought it would and doing it to him and knowing how much it really turns him on REALLY turns me on as well.

He wasnt affraid to admit to me that he would like to try it and I have to say I was surprised but I really didnt think of the whole "gay" thing I was thinking more of how painful it could be but like i said i was wrong about that. I would like to hear from the men here are you into it? Have you tried it if so what did you like or dislike? Does it turn on your SO that you like it?

Share your views on this topic.

• Members

I have only recently started having anal sex. I tried once a LONG time ago and my dh (then boyfriend) didn't know what he was doing and went too fast and it hurt like hell. I was convinced I hated it but the more I talked with people, and read on here, I wanted to try it again. Trying to keep my dh going SLOWLY is a problem. He tells me "you have to let me know" but when he rams it in doesn't give me much time for verbal feedback. I am now shopping for a butt plug. :lol:

I know there is no way I can give him a rim job but wouldn't mind using a finger, or a toy, but he insists he doesn't want to do it.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

it took awhile to work my wife up to trying anal and now she has no problem with it unless she just isn't in the mood for it. she has joke since she was taking it up the @$$ why couldn't i and for teh longest time i totally denied her then one night i handed her one of her small vibes and told her to be gentle and boy did her eyes light up. since then about once a week we both go anal and have a blast. my only issue with it is i have a hard time relaxing the right muscles but once she gets it in and going man as long as there lube then theres gonna be sweat rollin

• Members

Hi All,

Every once in a while, I'm up to some anal pleasure myself. There are no rules, but certain conditions always apply:

* I want to be newly shaved.

* I want to be absolutely clean.

* It comes normally with a bj.

* Small anal toy.

* Lots of lube and time.

We find the toys so great that, these days, we very rarely have regular anal penetration. In fact, I think that anyone who wants to talk his/her partner into anal sex should consider trying small toys before figuring out whether you're up to more traffic that way. And what could be more convincing than being the first to try it (before her)?

• Members

Hi All

New to this board, but thought I would like to reply about this one. I love it! I love having anal with my woman. She uses a strap on and it is soooo sexy. I like it because of the feelings. We us a small phallus, it is thin and long. When it hits the right spot...WOW. It does provide me with greater pleasure.

I know that I like it as long as we use enough lube, and I know I am clean for her.

Martwick

• Members

Thanks guys! I love a man open to exploring himself and all that that entails.

Sucking him while I have a small vibe working him at the same time....

MMMMMM for both of us!