Official Community Forums Home

Help! Need Ideas

• Members

Okay, boys and girls - what creative uses of food in the bedroom - with a partner - can you share? I need ideas beyond the typical chocolate paint and whipped cream....

• Members

We have made use of carrots, cucumbers, ice, honey and I know this one isn't food but a beer bottle. It is an interesting sensation when the roduce is nice and cold.

• Members
How about fruit?Strawberries,cherries,bananas,grapes.watermellon.Any of those would do.Might also try plain old ice.Now that could be interesting if you use your imagination.

You have to be careful with fruit... it is a bad thing to introduce sugar into the vagina, it can cause infection!

...anywhere else is fine tho! :)

• Members
How about fruit?Strawberries,cherries,bananas,grapes.watermellon.Any of those would do.Might also try plain old ice.Now that could be interesting if you use your imafgination.

Sooo..... you are talking about inserting these objects into the vagina? rubbing them on boobs or penis? Sorry, but I feel a bit dense and I am having trouble being creative - which is why I came to the wonderful people on this board!

Menthol cough drops.....trust me!!

• Members
Sooo..... you are talking about inserting these objects into the vagina? rubbing them on boobs or penis? Sorry, but I feel a bit dense and I am having trouble being creative - which is why I came to the wonderful people on this board!

DO NOT insert any food into the vaginal area..specially fruits ect..things high and sugar will result in a bacterial infection way worse then any yeast infection you have ever seen