Official Community Forums Home

Glass Dildos?

• Members

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE glass dildos! I have about - oh - 8 or so of them. LOVE THEM! Well, the one you want depends on your personal style. For example, do you like smooth toys? If so then get one like:

http://shop.tootimid.com/old-glory-helix-rocket.aspx

If you want a little texture, you can try:

http://shop.tootimid.com/morganite-glass-dildo.aspx

or

http://shop.tootimid.com/the-blue-swirl.aspx

One great for G-Spot is:

http://shop.tootimid.com/topsy-turvy.aspx

The great thing about glass is that they are filling (for that penetrative feeling), smooth, they adapt to your body's temperature (and you can change the toy temperature by heating or cooling - but read the instructions with the toy); and they are SOOOOOOOO hygenic!

Good luck!

• Review Team

I agree with Mikayla. I love glass! There are many great options on TT.

• Members

I have one and at first I was leary, but I definately love it. Here is the one I have.

The Blue Swirl

GK16005main.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I have that Blue Swirl too, and that toy was the first one to give me a G-Spot orgasm! I LOVE my G-spot, and I LOVE my glass toys!! I love the facts that they're firm, easy to clean, you can use any kind of lube with them, they're strong, and sooooo pretty!

• Members

Love 'em. They are really great for g spot stim since they are hard and give that firm pressure that's needed. I love being able to warm it up. You can cool it down to, but I'm not such a fan of that. You might be, though.

• Members

We just picked-up one of those blue swirlie jobs and tried it out. It gets the thumbs up. Not better or worse than the other glass one we have, just different and definitely good.

• 2 months later...

Definitely like the curve. I don't have a g-spot glass toy, I'll have to investigate.... B)

Curious to see if you satisfied your curiousity & got one while we were on TT hiatus?

• Members

Curious to see if you satisfied your curiousity & got one while we were on TT hiatus?

:D Not yet, but I'm getting there!

How you doing Tyger?

• Members

You SERIOUSLY need to get on LL! They are definitely my favorite toy. That and a little bullet and things are good in the hood....or under the hood...whichever.

• Members

You SERIOUSLY need to get on LL! They are definitely my favorite toy. That and a little bullet and things are good in the hood....or under the hood...whichever.

I have to agree at first I was skeptical so I dove in and said what the hell. It proves for a lot of fun. Especially nice with varying temperstures as well.

• Members

I totally agree, though not my absolute favorite I do love it... I don't use my toys all that often but when I am going to through the drawer to grab one and come across the glass one I always say to myself... "Oh yeah, that guy, he's fun!" Definitely does not disappoint!... LOL

toa8417-6_product_1main.jpg

This is the one I have, it is different on either end which I find pretty cool for variety! Its like 2(or 3)in one!!

Click the pic to see the details! :)

• Members

I have to agree at first I was skeptical so I dove in and said what the hell. It proves for a lot of fun. Especially nice with varying temperstures as well.

I totally agree, though not my absolute favorite I do love it... I don't use my toys all that often but when I am going to through the drawer to grab one and come across the glass one I always say to myself... "Oh yeah, that guy, he's fun!" Definitely does not disappoint!... LOL

toa8417-6_product_1main.jpg

This is the one I have, it is different on either end which I find pretty cool for variety! Its like 2(or 3)in one!!

Click the pic to see the details! :)

SOLD! I better get it off my wish list.... and soon! I do have other glass, but not the g-spot. Thanks for the heads up. B)

• Members

SOLD! I better get it off my wish list.... and soon! I do have other glass, but not the g-spot. Thanks for the heads up. B)

LOL check it out, I forgot I reviewed it hahaha

• Members

LOL check it out, I forgot I reviewed it hahaha

Just read it! Nice review Sunny.

Lots of good choices to choose from..

• Members

Seriously glass is mucho awesome-o. Who doesn't love temperature choices!