Official Community Forums Home

Nibbling (like Corn On The Cob)

heygdjkm

• Members

Hello,

I have read in many post about "Howard's" post concerning Nibbling like corn on the cob. Can someone share this post with me please? I do not see it anywhere here?

Thank you for all the great advice!

• Members
This is an oral sex move. It involves lightly nibbling on your man's penis up and down--like you would eat a cob of corn.

And the men who have experienced this like it love it ??????

• Members
lightly with teeth or lips?

Teeth, lips, who cares! Almost any attention down there is good. :lol:

Nibbling with the teeth sounds fun. Something I've never experienced.

• Members
Teeth, lips, who cares! Almost any attention down there is good. :lol:

Nibbling with the teeth sounds fun. Something I've never experienced.

Want to be my test subject to let practice? You can tell me what works and what's just so-so. Maybe not it may take a long time get to taxing?

• Members
Want to be my test subject to let practice? You can tell me what works and what's just so-so. Maybe not it may take a long time get to taxing?

Sure you can practice on me. If you get good enough we could do a how-to video! Don't worry about it taking too long. I've got a built-in timer that goes off when I've had enough.

• Members
Sure you can practice on me. If you get good enough we could do a how-to video! Don't worry about it taking too long. I've got a built-in timer that goes off when I've had enough.

Does it pop like a turkey timer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I tried the teeth once, and he about went through the roof! He so did not like it at all. He likes it when I do it with my lips though. More like I'm sucking an ice cream cone, making this move up and down the shaft. Kind of sucking and kissing up and down.

• 4 months later...

Now about this " nibbling " technique...shall I start a thread about Oral sex with dentures removed???? lol nothin like it in the world! No snagging, no mistakes, and his cock feels so good on lips, tongue, gums < yes, gums > and all the way down with deep throat...I have learned a lot, lately, thanks to my new lover. Cina

• Members

Now about this " nibbling " technique...shall I start a thread about Oral sex with dentures removed???? lol nothin like it in the world! No snagging, no mistakes, and his cock feels so good on lips, tongue, gums < yes, gums > and all the way down with deep throat...I have learned a lot, lately, thanks to my new lover. Cina

Good for you! Share some of your special tips with us.

Is this called a 'GUMMER'?!

Well, if he can still TALK, he can call it anything he wants as long as he calls for ME to do it!

Cina

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hmmm, I've done the nibble, but never a full on light bite..... I'll have to try that.

I'd like to have it more, everywhere except balls LOL

• Review Team

Hmmm, I've done the nibble, but never a full on light bite..... I'll have to try that.

Yup, a penis is a lot ... tougher, I guess, than you might think - at least the ones I've known. :rolleyes: A little bite on the shaft, or sometimes even the head if done lightly and correctly (no pinching, further down on the head) can be a very good thing.

But still learning is right - NOT on the balls!

• Members

I'd like to have it more, everywhere except balls LOL

Yup, a penis is a lot ... tougher, I guess, than you might think - at least the ones I've known. :rolleyes: A little bite on the shaft, or sometimes even the head if done lightly and correctly (no pinching, further down on the head) can be a very good thing.

But still learning is right - NOT on the balls!

Thanks! LOL! I would never bite his balls, he may never let me down there again if I did. That would be tragic!

• Members

Thanks! LOL! I would never bite his balls, he may never let me down there again if I did. That would be tragic!

To turn the tables there are women who love a man biting their nipples, carefully.

I met one years ago who would ask me to everytime I had my mouth on.

It gave her more sensations.

• Review Team

To turn the tables there are women who love a man biting their nipples, carefully.

And there are those who love a man biting their nipples a little harder than carefully. ;)

• Members

lightly can be verrrry pleasurable!