Official Community Forums Home

Good Prostate Toys To Use During Sex?

• Members

My guy really likes me to rub his prostate, and I'd love to incorporate some prostate play during sex. He doesn't really like vibration anally, but I'm thinking a butt plug or anal beads? Anyone have any ideas of toys to stimulate his prostate while we're having sex?

Thank you!

• Members

Any of the Aneros toys are good as is the Nexus Glide. Which toy will work best is a question of how he's built and where his sweet spot is located. If it's higher up, get a Glide. If it's not as far in, the Aneros MGX is preferable. The Aneros Maximus and Prograsm are my favorites but they are quite a bit larger than the rest.

• Like 1

• Review Team

Plugs are great, especially a set that goes upwards slowly, so you can choose, and the orgasm with one in is so much better.

Some don't like plugs because they just go up in there, and don't massage the prostate. I've heard many good things about Aneros products as well.

• Members

Well.... I just use my finger, we also have a small plug however he likes finger best.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well.... I just use my finger, we also have a small plug however he likes finger best.

In my last relationship after we'd been a couple for awhile I told my honey how much I enjoyed anal play. She was curious so I went into some detail as to what I liked.

A couple weeks later while we were in a hot 69 she wormed a finger into me without any warning. The next 5 or 10 minutes after that I was in LALA Land. Within a minute or two I was lost in a sea of pleasure the likes of which I had only felt one other time in my life. I could do nothing but squirm about while I clawed at the bed moaning and begging her not to stop. When she did stop I was a total wreck and bathed in sweat.

At the time it was the best sex I'd ever had in my whole life!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I bought the Nexus Vibro (I like vibes) it's a little expensive and at first I liked it but soon found out I like plugs better vibrating or not.

• Members

I bought the Nexus Vibro (I like vibes) it's a little expensive and at first I liked it but soon found out I like plugs better vibrating or not.

I've found high frequency vibration to be numbing. Low frequency (throbby) vibrations work better, for me at least. I've heard the Nexus Vibro is pretty good though I've never seen one in person. Enjoy!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I've found high frequency vibration to be numbing. Low frequency (throbby) vibrations work better, for me at least. I've heard the Nexus Vibro is pretty good though I've never seen one in person. Enjoy!

I bought one of those Aneros toys many many years ago. I must have got the wrong one cuz it didn't do jack for me and at $70-80 wasn't about to throw more $$ away on junk. JMHO.

I too like/love the throbby low frequency vibes. I have one I call my SlimJim. It's about 10-11" long and very thin (think pencil dick). If I ever replace it the next one will be #3 (all the same in length and thickness). This puppy really got the job done for me when I pound myself with it fast and hard. All of us guys who love our women to pound our asses with dongs and such know firsthand why the women like the same action in their pussies and asses. And I pity some of the guys here who think 'it's Gay' if they enjoy anal stimulation. Yall got no idea what you're missing fellas!!! It doesn't always have to vibrate tho for me to have a string of little assgasms. I still swear that my FAB COCK by boi toyz made in the US of A by Topco Sales is bar none one of the most righteous dick shaped dongs ever made!!! I'm pretty sure I bought it from Too Timid around 2000 too. It's EZ to hold onto and if I had to give up all my sex toys but one I would keep this one!!!

The only real complaint I have is vibrating toys just don't hold up, not the battery operated ones anyway. If you get 2 years out of one you're doing real fine but 2 years is pretty extraordinary. The Hitachi plug in model with the large bulbous head is great for clits but it doesn't work for me.

Four months ago I broke down and got one of those 12" double dongs. It's made by BASIX Rubber Works in the USA and I can't believe I got along without it the last 10 or so years!!! I can't hardly wait to try it with a friend at the same time!! It works just as good as my Fab Cock and is basically the same size. No vibes but boy howdy it gets the job done and how!!

I know alot of folks here swear by butt plugs but I gotta have that in and out action. Women like the action and I like the action for the same reasons as they do. HUA!! :D

• 3 months later...