Official Community Forums Home

Sex Drive

Tams

Hello I am a 51 yr old Female my sex drive usually lays dormant. But lately has gone crazy .Granted my husband an I haven't had sex for 2 yrs. Due to him being on heart meds .An can't get it up. So a vibrater is my best friend. Has this happened to any other ladies?

• Like 2

• Members

i would like to watch you use that vibe

• Members

51 years old is too young to go two years without sex. That's probably why your sex drive is so high right now you've gone so long without it. Sorry about your husband's heart attack but good luck to you in finding a way to you relieve all that sexual tension

• Members

I hope you don't think I was suggesting cheating. What I was suggesting is that maybe you need to look into various types of sex toys to satisfy that desire

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

It is young to be going without sex. However, it's not uncommon for medications to kill sex drives, so please know that you're not alone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife is 32 and has almost no sex drive anymore due to medications. She was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that is hormone based, good thing is she is not having to go through the harsh chemo treatments. But they have had to put her into early menopause and put her on hormone blockers along with a low dose oral chemo. So far it has been working which is wonderful.

But I know that the lack of sex drive has been killing us both. I'm hoping that when her body levels off and starts to get used to the new hormone levels she will get some of it back. But until then I guess I'll take what I can get and take care of myself the rest of the time.

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/3/2020 at 11:47 AM, RideDaTrain123 said:

My wife is 32 and has almost no sex drive anymore due to medications. She was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer that is hormone based, good thing is she is not having to go through the harsh chemo treatments. But they have had to put her into early menopause and put her on hormone blockers along with a low dose oral chemo. So far it has been working which is wonderful.

But I know that the lack of sex drive has been killing us both. I'm hoping that when her body levels off and starts to get used to the new hormone levels she will get some of it back. But until then I guess I'll take what I can get and take care of myself the rest of the time.

I think that your wife really needs your emotional support now. Fourth stage breast cancer is a very serious problem. Hormone based means they are treating her with anti-estrogen therapy. This at age of 32. Plus menopause. This is a life changing condition. She may carve sex just to feel normal again. I don’t know but it seems a bit short sighted to be worrying about sex right now. I’d be worrying more about how the two of you survive this. I am thinking that your lives will be forever changed. Hard days ahead. Hang in there.

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/31/2020 at 10:53 AM, Tams said:

Hello I am a 51 yr old Female my sex drive usually lays dormant. But lately has gone crazy .Granted my husband an I haven't had sex for 2 yrs. Due to him being on heart meds .An can't get it up. So a vibrater is my best friend. Has this happened to any other ladies?

I am 49 and can get a great hard cock. I would love for you to use it. If you want to see it let me know 

• Members
7 hours ago, Bsaf90 said:

I am 49 and can get a great hard cock. I would love for you to use it. If you want to see it let me know 

@Bsaf90 hey I'm in Ormond Beach beachside always like jerk off buddy?large.0717192244a.jpg.e49a81842198e67e2798003bba326c22.jpg

• Members

I think you should consider having your hubby slowly engage in some cardiovascular stuff....walking is a good start. A few times around the block will build up some energy and get the blood flowing.

It's all in the head. When people are sedentary, blood stops flowing. When blood stops flowing, fresh nutrients don't get to where it's needed......and you don't get erections. I have an 82 year old neighbor that's a war vet. I see him screwing his wife about twice a month......Once I asked him what keeps him going and his response was simple. "I wake up early, I read, I go for short walks....every day."

• Like 1

• Members

I can definitely identify.  My husband is on HBP meds and other that has killed his drive.  before we used to have a very active sex life.  I also was having  serious issues due to menopausal hormone changes.  I sought treatment options for the last several years - bioidentical hormones etc.  Now I am on a regimen that works.  I feel great!  I have tried to get him to do it as well, and also to stop eating shit for food and get healthy.  I have tried for years, I give up as he just doesn't want to try.  I am also frustrated that he doesn't give a shit about meeting my sexual needs after me years of accommodating his even when I wan's really in the mood.   I would first suggest for you to see if your husband is willing to give you the satisfaction you need through touch, massage, kissing, even playing with you with your toys.  If not - and I know I will get blasted for this - get a lover that he will never know about.

• Members
3 minutes ago, horny farm gal said:

I can definitely identify.  My husband is on HBP meds and other that has killed his drive.  before we used to have a very active sex life.  I also was having  serious issues due to menopausal hormone changes.  I sought treatment options for the last several years - bioidentical hormones etc.  Now I am on a regimen that works.  I feel great!  I have tried to get him to do it as well, and also to stop eating shit for food and get healthy.  I have tried for years, I give up as he just doesn't want to try.  I am also frustrated that he doesn't give a shit about meeting my sexual needs after me years of accommodating his even when I wan's really in the mood.   I would first suggest for you to see if your husband is willing to give you the satisfaction you need through touch, massage, kissing, even playing with you with your toys.  If not - and I know I will get blasted for this - get a lover that he will never know about.

I think that’s good advice. If you are so inclined try finding a woman partner. It makes an affair less obvious. When one partner gives up on the other it is just so selfish. Emotionally an affair might feel totally wrong but you need to get passed that. Hope everything works out for you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/3/2020 at 10:47 AM, RideDaTrain123 said:

This type of lack of sex drive is totally understandable, and I applaud you for being understanding and allowing her time to heal. 

Sickness, medications, and having to deal with hormonal changes can't be helped. However, in cases of things like hormonal changes, menopause, and medications, there are things that can be done to help. The first thing is to talk to your doctor (the one suffering from the issue). Diet, exercise, and possible medication changes or hormonal replacements can be helpful. Changes like that will take time. It's not like these things come on suddenly, so, it will take time, effort, balances, and patience, to get things back in the swing of things. 

Again, the first big thing: talk to your doctor!!!!

In the sickness aspect, you can try to see if your partner is willing to pleasure you, if they have the energy to do so, but don't push it. You'd want them to be patient with you, and in that case, it's not time to be selfish at all.

21 hours ago, M1959P said:

Why would someone put a dick pic on this thread..jeez

I TOTALLY agree with this!!!

Though we are a sex forum site, I'm getting soooooo tired of seeing dick pics in topics that have NOTHING to do with requesting a pic. That goes for any genital pic in non-requested topic areas. People, don't put pics in where it's not asked for!!! Gawd…...

On 3/18/2020 at 11:12 PM, horny farm gal said:

There is a point where you can only do so much. If someone doesn't want to change, or refuses to even try, it's impossible to feel any sort of motivation FOR them.  Some people are so selfish, and they don't see what they are doing, only what they have done to them. It would really depend on if you want to stay with them or not. 

As far as a lover on the side goes, that would be totally up to you really. Depends on if you can do so. Not sure if your husband would be willing to have an open marriage for you to see someone else, or not, or if it would be on the DL. Either way, that's a choice only you can make.

• Like 2

Whatever you decide to do, I hope that you are happy with it, and you get some satisfaction!!! There's nothing worse than having a selfish lover, a person that doesn't seem to care, or just doesn't show any interest. I'm sorry that anyone is experiencing that. I've been there.

Much love!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife was kinda like yours until she started receiving hormone replacement pellets, now she is a sexual dynamo not to mention her energy is back her mood is more stable, she has lost some weight and she is more like the woman I feel in love with 25 years ago 

• 3 months later...