Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fucking.....

Tyger

• Members

My wife and I have never did that, although it does sound fun. my wife has jerked me

off with her feet while I eat her out, boy does tha feel great. Do not get it often enough.

• Members

We do it on occasion. More successfully when I was pregnant because My boobs got significantly larger! I like it because he does. It is a turn on. We did this last week in fact, one of those nights.

• Members

we have done it before and it was really nice we added alittle lube between her breast and like tiyger said she would take alittle nibble at the head.

• Members

I love it, huge turn on for me. I am a DDD, and hubby still peaks out the top. I lick his cock as it peaks through, which is only for a second before he is pulling back. We have not done it to ejaculation before. I am too needy and want him inside thrusting his manhood soon after I see him fucking my tits.

• Like 1

• Members
I love it, huge turn on for me. I am a DDD, and hubby still peaks out the top. I lick his cock as it peaks through, which is only for a second before he is pulling back. We have not done it to ejaculation before. I am too needy and want him inside thrusting his manhood soon after I see him fucking my tits.

I agree!

• Members

I enjoy it once in a while...I have to be in the mood for it, my wife is always more than willing to ablidge. I do have to admit that it's more of a visual thing than the feeling itself. I get to see my penis in between my beautiful wife's breasts while at the same time looking at her beautiful face. What's not to like.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I love to do a little titty fucking, who would not like this act. To oil up a nd slide your hard cock between nice breasts and have the head of your cock touch her lips as she kisses it is a highly erotic and fun thing. Two ways to do it, her on top with hangers rubbing it, or him on top doing to motion back and forth are both lots of fun, then to shot my load is the ultimate fun time. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I like it a lot, but I haven't done it in quite a few years, actually.

I can understand that it wouldn't be such a thrill if you do have really small breasts. And as far as my own turn-on is concerned, it doesn't matter to me whether a woman has really big breasts, or really small, or anywhere in between- there are things I like about all of them, regardless of size!

What I like best is when a woman is into it, if she started stroking her nipples in the middle of it...or if she wanted me to. Her head tilted back, and eyes closed, and just loving it. That's the best, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, or if she's more attentive to the big rod sliding up and down the middle of her chest. There's nothing wrong with that, either!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

My wife and I enjoy titty fucking from time to time. We have done it with her lying on her back and me stradling her chest. She holds her breasts together and I stroke between them. We take it all the way, and I cum on her tits and chin.

Another way we like to do it is on our sides. This way gravity holds the breasts together, so I can slide between them and wrap my top leg around her back to draw her close. She grabs my ass as I fuck her titties. I stroke her hair (and lightly pull on it). In no time, we both are moaning and a great climax follows. If you haven't tried this position, I recommend a go at it.

• Members
I like it a lot, but I haven't done it in quite a few years, actually.

I can understand that it wouldn't be such a thrill if you do have really small breasts. And as far as my own turn-on is concerned, it doesn't matter to me whether a woman has really big breasts, or really small, or anywhere in between- there are things I like about all of them, regardless of size!

What I like best is when a woman is into it, if she started stroking her nipples in the middle of it...or if she wanted me to. Her head tilted back, and eyes closed, and just loving it. That's the best, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh, or if she's more attentive to the big rod sliding up and down the middle of her chest. There's nothing wrong with that, either!

From a women point of view:

I love the "power" of turning him on and feeling him move between my breast is a huge turn on. Giving him tongue attention is a must for me, I can't resist. I love it when he can't resist my nipples.

• Like 1

• Members
I love the "power" of turning him on

There is a lot of power there, indeed. ;)

And "tongue attention" is a wonderful thing...I always enjoy reciprocating that for a woman, too.

We tit fuck alot,we both love to do it. She loves it when I cum on her tits,in her mouth,facial or anywhere... I've tit fucked women anywhere from 32C to 44DD. But I must admit the 44DD's were alot of fun :) Soooo many things you can do with big tits!! Fuck em, tie em up, get beat in the face with em....

• Like 1

• Members

Another great idea! I had seriously forgotten that people did this (ha ha, but I'm serious) and after reading it here I suggested it to my BF and he said he'd like love to try it. So we did and it was fun! ONLY problem was I FORGOT the flavored lube part and used regular (yuck) so we had to wipe it off...But either way, it was fun!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We both like it. When we were first married, I was only on birth control for a month, so I was still the same size I'd been through high school (34C). They pretty much just covered the sides and part of the top of his shaft, but since he's most sensitive on the bottom and head, it was okay.

Then I gained about 40 pounds over the next year, and I got to be a 36DD. Now I can't see his cock at all when he's on the downstroke and then suddenly it pops up. I think its great, totally a turn on. Except for the fat of the rest of the body, lol.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • Members
I love breasts, but titty fucking does nothing for me. I really like it when she is on top and I get to put her breasts in my mouth.

I love when she's on top, too. She loves when I suck her titties that way. But, in recent years, her breasts seem to be more sensitive and I can send her into ecstacy with sucking them and she gets off on rubbing my penis between them.

• Members
I love when she's on top, too. She loves when I suck her titties that way. But, in recent years, her breasts seem to be more sensitive and I can send her into ecstacy with sucking them and she gets off on rubbing my penis between them.

I personally love it when Im laying on the bed and she's teasing me with her tits right before she starts sucking on my cock. The visual does so much for me. Mmm Mmm Mmm...Nothing like it.

• Members
I personally love it when Im laying on the bed and she's teasing me with her tits right before she starts sucking on my cock. The visual does so much for me. Mmm Mmm Mmm...Nothing like it.

I'm with you on that, Darth! Nice visual is right!

• 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Members
On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2006 at 5:09 PM, Tyger said:

Men & women: Do you like it?

I put this here, because some people just have an obsession with breasts, others with toes.....

I love titty fucking. Having my man thrust his hard cock in between my breasts, as I squeeze them together around his shaft, it gives me a sense of power and a thrill. Plus, giving a little lick here and there on the tip of his shaft really gets a reaction!!

Never had the pleasure. Always thought I would need more cock. Just saw Crazy Cats boobs. Now that could have worked. I hope she reads this. That is a compliment and a half. I'll be thinking about that long time. I'd spend long time on those boobs. Yahoo!

• 1 year later...
  • Members
13 hours ago, kateee said:

is a 36B or 34B good enough to do that?

Yes it is. Try it you'll like it