Official Community Forums Home

What Color Do You Feel Hot In?

Tyger

What color do you feel your absolute sexiest in??

I feel UBER sexy in a royal purple, Emerald Green, and RED.

• Members

Umm...my skin-color?

Thurisas.

• Members

Oo fun question... had to go look through my closet to answer, though! *chuckle*

Well, I don't have many... (any?)... sexy clothes these days, but I always feel empowered, more confident, and slightly yummy in red. Brown makes me feel a little more confident and bold, and my husband thinks I'm sexy in yellow.

• Members

Ooh. Good question. Hands down Turquoise. RED is a close second followed by black.

• Members

Red! Red, red, RED! Nothing is sexier, nothing makes me feel like I'm just absolutely glowing with sensuality than a deep, vibrant red. While I do have quite a few little black numbers that certainly do the job and get my "Queen of the Night" vibe going, nothing beats the raw salaciousness of that eye-catching crimson glory.

• Members

Pink.

It was Aerosmith that said it best ' Pink it´s the color of passion `Cause today it just goes with the fashion'

• Members

For me it's not so much the color as the style of the clothes, but I have to say that black, red, and green all help. Purple would, except it's my favorite color so probably 45% of my clothes are purple, lol.

• 4 weeks later...