Official Community Forums Home

Masturbation Sleeves

• Members

I am thinking of getting one of these for my husband but I don't know what to get.

The problem is we now have a small house. After the kids were all grown we down sized and bought a smaller house that suits us just fine most of the time. Well, we had three of our grandkids (all teenagers) over for the last week and with the guest bedroom shareing a wall with our bedroom and another wall shared with the computer room wall. I felt like we had no privacy at all and my poor honey wanted to make love so bad but I was to uncomfortable thinking the kids would hear us. I did try giving him a hand job but that didn't go to well :( My hands and wrists got tired very quick. I know Mikayla had a question similar to this one but she was also doing oral so I don't think a masturbation sleeve will help her unfortunately :( I was to uncomfortable to even give him oral :( I know I'm a very,very bad wife :)

The up side of this story is as soon as the kids went home and we were alone we were all over each other.

So I was thinking a masturbation sleeves might help? If so what one should I get? That way we could please each other and still be quiet so I wouldn't be so uncomfortable when company is in the house.

• Members

First, you are in NO way a bad wife! I understand the hesitancy with teenagers in the next room, but that is something you can get around. You guys have been married for 40 years - having your GC hear you having sex would be a wonderful life lesson about having an appropriate and loving relationship. Also, keeping quiet while others are around is part of the "naughty thrill" of having sex with people near. I say, go for it!

Now, as for the masturbation sleeves - my hubby enjoys them immensely and it is fun for us to use them together (when my carpal tunnel isn't running my life!) He has gotten a few that he has liked - look at the reviews, cause I can't remember right now which was his favorite, but I do know he just tried a new one that he LOVED. I coud even help a bit, I will post the link here.

It is called the Pearl Pleasure Stroker:

Get a Grip

This one was very, very cool! He will be writing up his review sometime this evening - look for it! You keep having that great sex SG, you are our inspiration!!

• Members

LOL! I understand about the ZERO privacy thing. We have been living in a 29' motor home with our 3 kids now for 2 months. I can't WAIT to get into our new house!!! I say wait till the kids are asleep for sure and then go for it. We find early mornings are better then late nights. But remember, we not only have to be quiet, we also can't move much, just walking through this motor home makes the whole thing move. I haven't been as comfortable here, but we have managed. Thankfully these times are few and far between. Be creative and have fun.

• Members

Listen, I too know about having to sneak about to get lucky, with three kids and two of whom share a wall with us, it's not that easy. Sexy, i say go for it and have a blast. You might share a wall with them, but who says your bedroom is the only place to do it? After they are in bed and out for the night, head out to the hot tub or the front porch. If there is a convient room in your house, have at each other.

I also want to applaud you for being discreet. I feel your husbands pain in regards to wanting to, but your restraint is to be commended. I know as a teenager, the last thing in the world I wanted was to wake up and hear Gradma getting down in the next room. So on behalf of your GC's I thank you. Now, does that mean you are out of commission? Not in a million. The idea of a sleve is great. Just don't forget a super quiet vibrator for you and make it a masturbation night.

This one here is my vote for nights when company is around:

Cyberskin Mouth

Not only is the one of the most comfortable masturbation sleves, it comes with a bullet too, and it's pretty quiet so you each have something for those special nights.

• Members

You want to applaud her for being discreet?

Hey, I remember my parent's Sunday afternoon "naps" when I was younger, and by the time I was a teenager, I knew what they were doing and while I might have said "eeewwwwweeewww" then, as I got older I really appreciated their healthy, happy sex life and marriage!

It is her house, they are teenagers, and while I don't expect her to be screaming "ride me big Daddy, poke that pussy good" from the other room, sex does NOT have to stop when there are kids in the house. You can be quiet, you can try to withhold, but just because her grandkids are in the next room doesn't mean she has to retreat outdoors or to the bathroom.

This is about HER comfort level with the activity - and while I agree that a modicum of concern for what the GC might SEE is necessary, what they hear coming from THEIR GP room at night is NOT their business! They are not children, but teenagers, they know what is going on and should be able to process it!

Our greatest example for love and marriage is our parents and our grandparents!

• Members

Thank you all for advice and understanding. I was so embarrassed posting that question. I know most of you have your young ones around all the time and when our boys were little we were lucky to have a bigger house and a bit of privacy.This has really never been a problem before because I just wasn't as interested in sex as much as I am now.LOL, a week without making love just about killed my sweetheart :D I must be doing something right.

My husband read your reply's and agrees with you all that we should just "Go For It" LoL, quietly but go for it. He does want to try one of the masturbation sleeves.So I will let you know what one he decides on :)

sexygranny

• Members

Yes, I didn't mis-state myself. I will say that you have a unique perspective Mikalya, I don't give two damns about if my grandparents had a good sex life or not. I am pretty open about sex, I still say ewwww, when my parents talk about their fun in the sack. I tell them good for them, but I by no means want to be in the hearing distance. I could be the minority, but I really think that most people are not inclined to being alright with hearing their parents rocking the bed. Same if I came to your home, I would not expect to hear you and your husband shaking the rafters, and vice versa. If you have company staying over, be polite and switch it up. You can lock the door and get it on on the floor, on a nice blanket or rug, have a masturbation night, oral night, but you don't have to do anything that will make it obvious to your guests that you are screwing.

I know you said it was not expected for her to be shouting dirty phrases at the top of her lungs, or that she would have to retreat to the outdoors or bathroom, it's not a retreat, but aren't we always saying that to mix it up a little? This is a good excuse to do so. Just get away from their room and be polite. I know that my wife gets pretty dang loud and often won't remember it, so we err on the side of caution, but we still have our fun! Maybe it's just being southern, but I don't see other people need to know that we are getting it on. It seems polite to be discreet.

Also, I just wonder how is it not the kids business? They are being subjected to it, and they don't really have the option to say if it makes them comfortable or not, so why not be sensative to what it is to be a teenager again and not expose them to the mental image of grandma and grandpa going at it? I can appreicate the rejuvination of their sex life, but I don't see anything wrong with her decision to hold off for a night or two. You are right, your greatest example of love and marriage is our parents and grandparents, and my folks were plenty affectionate and they have six kids, so I know the like to get down, but I just don't want to be a third party participant!

• Members

I have to say that my grandparents used to lay down daily for a nap. When I was younger I thought they were actually doing that...and sometimes they were. As I got older, more knowledgeable, and smarter, I heard sounds that didn't sound much like napping and knew it for what it was. My thoughts were strictly 'way to go Nana and Grampy.' Nowadays I think children are too "protected" as it is. Everyone makes the team and teachers can't even really teach anymore... etc etc. The point I guess I'm trying to make is that we are so hung up as a society about sex and protecting our children from seeing sex, that its amazing any of us get it right at all even to reproduce, let alone have fun with it. Exposure is the best door to education in some instances. I say have your fun, enjoy yourself, and explain the birds, the bees, and all that lays inbetween afterward if you have to. I know in the case of my grandparents, it wasn't necessary.

Thurisas.

• Members

Did it happen in my home growing up? you bet, but rarely at "nap time". My father worked long hours, and with 6 of us brats in the house, there was always somewhere to be. That didn't stop them from saying, go play and if you come back in before we come to get you, you're in for trouble. I can recall many many nights where my folks told my older siblings to take the kids out and come back late. I had older brothers to teach me the birds and bees, but I guess they probably learned it the same way you are talking about Thurisas. I think we do over guard somethings, but I just don't see that a teenager should be kept up at night by his parents or grandparents shagging in the next room. If you have to have Jungle sex, get them ear plugs, but in the mean time, don't take away their right to a good nights sleep.

Well, I agree with everyone, including Mike_D. I was also in that small minority of EWWW-ness. I mean, I don't really wanna think about my Mother or any other family member having sex. Maybe it's because I am just WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to visual for my own good. I can picture these things. Sometimes good, other times, not so much! :rolleyes:

I know my mother has had sex (duh, how did I get here?). But she and my father's marriage fell apart when I was really young, so I don't even remember them both going to "lay down for a nap" at the same time. Even if they did do that, I was too young to understand what was going on. She's remarried now, and I know they have sex, but, they always have a fan and an AC going, so, when I was home, and so were they, I never heard anything. Thank goodness!!!!

My grandparents on my father's side were "up there" in age when I was a child, even sleeping in seperate beds, so I can't say for sure that they did that when I was there. Again, I was young, and never remember being shut out, or sorta left alone in the house. My mother's mother was divorced, and I never even saw her with a man-friend at all. :huh:

That's just me though. Personally, I don't think knowing or not knowing parents and grandparents still have sex is overly relevant in a person's upbringing. If they ask, ok. But, my parent's/grandparent's sex life, or lack of, was/is truly none of my business.

I do agree that there are ways of being a bit more quiet while having company when you want to have sex. Maybe turn on a radio in your room? Some nice song to help drown out any creeking, squeaking, peeping, or whatever noises you may make. Or even the TV. even down kinda low, the background noise will help drown out any other noises that you may make.

When you're trying to be quiet, sounds tend to seem louder to you, when, in fact, nobody really pays them much mind. If they ask what all the noise is, and you still don't feel comfortable telling them that you were having sex, make up an excuse. I mean, it's none of their business. Now, you could tell them honestly, in a joking manner, and they may or may not believe you. So what? Again, it's none of their business if you're getting your freak on or not. LOL

Masturbation sleeves are great. My hubby has one, and he likes it. The Pleasure Pal, I believe it's called. But, just think, if you're going to use it on him, in the bedroom, the chances of the noises being pretty close to the same as when you're having sex. There's bouncing, moaning, slipping, and sliding still goin' on there!

So, relax, have fun, and get creative! You've done a great job so far!

• Members
Mike: I think you are in the minority. And, you learned it obviously from your environment. I knew what mom and dad were doing when the bed was knocking against the wall, and my only concern growing up was that it didn't happen often enough!

So, Mike, take a deep breathe, and re-think all the things that are important in life, and all those that aren't. Social Conventions are the least important, and all those little things we all do that drive each other crazy are right next to them. We are not promised our tomorrows. Enjoy your partner's companionship, sex, laughter, and touch every day, and let her know how special she is to you, and how honored you still are that she said " I do ", when the minister asked. The time you spend with her are the most precious moments in your life, next to those you spend with other relatives and friends. If you lose her, through divorce, catostrohphic illness, or death, the hole in your life will be there always. Live your life fully, so that you have no regrets or I should-ah's to remind you of your silliness.

Howard

Howard, I don't know if you meant it this way or not, but I took this as patronizing and I don't appreciate it. While your "title" says guru, it does not mean you know everything. Don't ever presume to know of my relationship with my wife and how we feel about one another. Don't lecuture me about how to treat my wife and assume that I have any "I shoulda's". I put her first in all things, and always will. Also, we have been in the same postion you and your ex were on many many occasions and we always take time to enjoy one another and we often take "Sunday Naps" after church while the little ones occupy themselves for a while. I have never said that anyone should abstain while they have company, just be discreet. If you don't feel comfortable, then don't knock boots.

I gave up regrets a long time ago. My wife knows better than any woman alive that her husband loves her. There is not a touch I don't cherish and a look from her I don't treasure.

I might be the minority, but that does not mean I am wrong. I can not imagine growing up concerned about my parents sex life or that they are not getting it on enough. I was more concerned with other things that a child would be, not the sex patterns of my parents. So, no Howard, I won't sit down and take a deep breath and re-examine my life and what is important. I know what is important. Now, if I were to come to your house or you to mine, and you kept me up all night with moan and shouts, I would say you were being rude. Just keep it down. Chances are, we are doing the exact same thing, we just don't have to announce that we have great sex. It doesn't have to be loud, crazy, rip the sheets sex to be great sex, I ask anyone to tell me otherwise, it just doesn't have to be that way. If you feel the need to play hide the snake, fine, be discreet. There is NO NEED for anyone to know that I am doing something personal and intimate, and in my minority opinion, sacred, that is kept between a man and his wife, with the most important woman in the world to me. That is what I have said from the get go and I stand by that.

• Members

Mike, I agree completely. My parent's bedroom not only shared a wall with mine, there was an accordion door between us, too. Did I know my parents had sex? Probably, although I was very naive. However, did they EVER wake us, or keep us awake? No. Do they love each other? Yes.

Sometimes I think noise can be a smoke screen. Just because it's loud, doesn't mean it's good.

• Members

Hello,

I would just like to say how sorry I am that my question has caused some trouble for the board. I love this forum and that is the last thing that I wanted to do. You are all such wonderful people and I have learned so much from each of you. Again I am so sorry :(

sexygranny

• Members

I think this was and still is a -great- topic.

Never fear some people will always find something to squabble about - right down to which flavor of ice cream is best. It's one of best and worst things about having such a diverse (and strongly opinioned) group of people!

I love that people share their stories and opinions openly, even if I don't personally agree.

:)

• Members
Hello,

I would just like to say how sorry I am that my question has caused some trouble for the board. I love this forum and that is the last thing that I wanted to do. You are all such wonderful people and I have learned so much from each of you. Again I am so sorry :(

sexygranny

Don't you dare apologize, sweet lady!! :) :) Questions here are asked to get different opinions and to get people conversing with one another. That's exactly what yours did. Even if people started calling each other names and being asses to one another (not saying it IS happening, just saying IF it happened), it still wouldn't be your fault.

It's a good question, and I'm still enjoying reading the discussion.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Mine? No, you're not a "bad wife" for not feeling comfortable enough to have sex when others are within earshot! I do agree that discretion is appropriate, as long as at the same time you remember that you have the right (and privilege) to pleasure your husband and be pleasured BY him in your home whenever you want.

I'm REALLY loud during sex -- oftentimes I don't even realize HOW loud until my husband gives me "that" grin and I realize how raw my throat is. I've been in the situation a few times where we've had others nearby and really wanted to have sex and, personally, I was glad we tried it. Knowing I had to "control myself" and my loudness led to a really different kind of love-making between hubby and me. Movements were slower and more controlled, hugs and kisses were more plentiful, more eye contact was there, and lots of smiles and giggles -- and even conversation -- were involved. IF you can get yourself comfortable enough to keep those things like rockin' the headboard and yelping out loud in your mind so they're more under control and IF you can get yourself to try having sex with others in the house, I think you might just like it!

One suggestion I don't think that's been mentioned yet (there's been so much in this thread to read that I've already forgotten half of it ;))... why not join him in the shower? The water will keep hidden most lower moans and groans, and even if you can't finagle a penis-to-vagina penetration position, you can still use hands, tongues and toys to pleasure one another! And, if the kids catch the two of you coming out of the shower/bathroom together... more than likely they'll just grin with their "secret knowledge" of what you two were just doing. Smile, toss them a wink, and continue on with your day!

;):DB):wub:

• Members

I have to agree with Mike. I am not comfortable in hearing anyone have sex and that includes my family. I really do want my parents and grandparents to have a great sex life and it gives me hope for the future but I believe that intimacy is to be shared between two people.

• Members

Sexy, I apologize for hijacking your thread, and I don't think any apolgy was needed from you. I was going to amend my post earlier to add the sorry for hijacking part, but so much as been said since then, I just wanted to add that here. Sexy, this is a great thread and I mean noone any dis-respect, and that most certainly includes Howard. he is a very smart person and knows a lot, we just differ in opinion from time to time. Good thread Granny, don't ever hesitate to post another, please.

• Members

thank you all ! I guess I was just worried I had caused trouble for the board. :) My husband tells me I worry too much and in this case I guess he was right. :)

Mike, you didn't hijack the thread so no need to apologize and I don't feel you were dis-respectfull at all. I am new to computers and forums like this and how everyone can post their own opinions without any problems. LOL, I like that because I know that I can post my opinion without having to worry and I really do like hearing everyones thoughts on this.

Well, the kids will be back next week . We are having a big party for july 4th and will be having all the kids and grandkids to the house. I know that the three will be staying for a few days but I'm not sure about anyone else staying. If they do I'm not sure where we'll put them :)

Valntyn, I like the shower idea.Now that would sure surprise my sexyhubby.

sexygranny

SexyGranny, please done feel the need to apologize. Just think of it as a GREAT topic that got the thoughts a'stirrin'! That's the best kinda thread!!

BTW, MEG!! Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Bryer's) is the best!! :P:lol:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that's pretty good too, and so is pistachio.....

• Members

what is wrong with you people? Bunny Tracks or Rocky Road can't be beat! I just can't eat RR anymore, I am allergic to almonds.:(