Official Community Forums Home

Ladies! What Is The One "guilty Pleasure" You Have?

Tyger

It doesn't have to be sexual either. What is your one guilty pleasure, that makes you feel Oh, so goooood? Even if it's as simple as getting your car washed, or a cut and blow dry at the local salon, what do you love to get done?

• Members

as much as this makes me sound funny....Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream Ice Cream. And I don't even like Ice Cream all that much, but man that stuff is good....

• Members

Can I only have ONE? Well, it depends on my mood and the day, but here goes in no particular order:

(1) Starbucks Venti Chai-tea frappaccino

(2) Mani / Pedi

(3) Hair cut, color and style with Armando

(4) A Brazillian wax

(5) love is a new corset

(6) A weekend at the Bed & Breakfast Spa that we sooooo love that costs a fortune

(7) A massage at the previously mentioned B & B

(8) A lazy day at the park with my kids.....not so much a guilty pleasure as a "pleasure!"

(9) any chocolate covered anything :)

• Members

Following Mikayla's lead, I will list several

1. Cut, color, wax, and style at the salon. I leave feeling a bit like a superstah !!

2. Our jacuzzi bathtub... Those jets are so handy.

3. Starbucks iced chai

4. Starbucks chai latte.

5. I won't list the kid related pleasures here, cause I don't ever feel guilty about those !! LOL

6. And shamefully, Dairy Queen oreo blizzard with chocolate ice cream..

7. Acrylic nails.. They are just so sexy !

• Members

Getting my nails and Hair done, it makes me feel so good. But lately it has fallen to the way side.

I love doing my own nails, or going to the salon and getting my hair done. I also love to have a massage....which I am waaaaaaaaaaay past due for one!

And, as silly as it is, I love getting my car washed and detailed. I just LOVE a shiny car!

• Members

1.Shoes! Shoes! and more Shoes!

2. Ice Cream

3. Massages (and spa's in general)

4. Extraordinary Desserts (OVERINDULGENCE) mmmmmmm Link: http://www.extraordinarydesserts.com/desserts.htm

• Members

Going to the Macaroni Grill Resturant an odering the alfredo with angel hair pasta and chicken with their lemon passion pie for dessert ooooooooooo thats just so wonderful. and i just had one this weekend a full body massage listen to Robin Thicke. I could go on on with this list but this just a coupe :)

• Members

almond butter and dark chocolate!

clothes shopping

cooking (i love planning and making a meal)

buying stuff to spoil my cat (i love him!)

and for the sexual one...

i love to orgasm doggie style.

it's harder for me to do, usually takes a clit vibe, and packs some air up there... but it's sooooooo worth it.

• Members

I just can't narrow this down to one:

1. Shopping, shopping, shopping (for anything or anybody)

2. Mick's Oreo cheesecake

3. Hair salon for cut and color

4. Long, hot baths (alone or with my sweetie!)

5. Reading a really good book ALL day

6. Going to Vegas for a long weekend and spending a ridiculous amount on room service

7. While in Vegas, going to our usual adult store and spending about an hour looking, laughing and buying!

• Members

I tried to narrow it down, too, but I just couldn't... sorry!!

-- A catnap/tanning on the porch in the Summer or Autumn (nekkid, more oft than not)

-- An at-home manicure/pedicure (they go together, ya know)

-- When my hair surprises me and looks good... then I add a touch of make-up and feel pretty

-- My homemade pumpkin & caramel cheesecake (*drool* -- that one's a rarity for obvious reasons)

-- Reading aaaaaall day long

Nice question -- just thinking of the answers made me feel relaxed. :)

• Members

-- Reading aaaaaall day long

Valntyn, I am so with you on the reading all day long! Beyond that, solitude is my guilty pleasure. I have a wonderful family and I do enjoy them but I also enjoy solitude from time to time. It's how I recharge. I just started a new job with a 70 mile (one way) commute. I thought the commute would be hard but I don't mind it and sometimes enjoy the long ride alone with no one to entertain, no children to referee, etc.

• Members

The only non-chocolate one I have is reading all day long :)

Other than that, the chocolate dream dessert from carrabba's italian restaurant, or this:

http://yhst-84404158564241.stores.yahoo.net/gb-106-mp5.html

which is an organic/fair trade chocolate bar that a friend of mine got me for a present recently :) bittersweet dark chocolate, hazelnuts, and currants!

• Members

QUESION: LADIES_ does it hear to have a girl that you love and she loves you- to have a strange guy- controled and bindfolded- brought into her - so she could make him taste-use and abuse him(no fucking) just oral)

\is this so wrong- she would like it - perhaps i would like it for her- hell im not afraid of losing her- i want to give her another thrill.... she doesnt even want to suck his cock its all about making him suck her( honestly i gotta tell ya i think this is about a previous rape she endured) dont really know- serious- by now- m in for the ride- i likeher too much now- i too would like to see her swuirt her cum in anther mand mouth-grab his ears(no im straight) work his ass over-even jack him off a couple of times- nothing else- well - go ahead-blast me- i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lAADRO

• Members

previous post: ???

I try not to feel guilty about ANY of my pleasures, it makes them less enjoyable. Though I have to admit, buying clothes/shoes I don't need seems to do it...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...