Official Community Forums Home

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

LoveGoddess

• Members

I have tried quite a variety of lubes, all in the name of science of course :D And I thought I was more a "liquid girl" than someone leaning towards the thicker gels. But I have to say, I am impressed with the Too Timid Pleasure Gel. It is a nice thick consistency, more like hair gel than a Vaseline, but did not run through your fingers like some of the more liquidy gels. It stayed where I put it, clit, vaginal opening, toys, husbands penis, whatever. It was a bit tricky to get out of the bottle though. A little dab will do ya, but a light squeeze and nothing comes out of the bottle, and a firmer squeeze gives you a big glob.

What I liked most about this gel is that although I never gave it much thought with my "old standby lube", the Too Timid Pleasure Gel has NO sticky residue when you are done. And it lasted though a sex marathon without needing to reapply. Nice thing about water-based lubes though, is that if they do 'dry out' during play, you don't have to add more lube, just add a spritz of water and it will reconstitute! Sweet huh!

Most importantly, you can't beat the price! Which leaves extra money for, what else? More Toys!

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

• Members

I agree! I love this lube! It’s light and slick and odorless. It’s silicone free, so you can safely use it with any of your toys. It never gets tacky or sticky feeling and it doesn’t take much to get that sexy, slippery feeling. A 1 oz. bottle doesn’t seem like much, but it lasts a surprisingly long time!

We’ve gone through a lot of different lubes looking for something that felt natural and this is definitely our favorite. It enhances every experience.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

I was happy to see this in my Tootimid package, as I had been debating on purchasing this particular lube. Price and review on it had sparked my interest as I've always used Astroglide and wanted to venture into trying additional lubricants. Most lubes on the market are costly so I didn't have any experience besides Astroglide which we always had used.

What I noticed right way before opening this, was the consistency in the bottle. It's more of a gel vs a liquid so it should be less messy.

This lube comes sealed with a tamper proof inner seal to ensure purity. It also has a handy flip top cap, so no stray caps to roll off into the sunset never to be seen again!

I decided to test the lube using three different applications, toys, manual along with oral for hubby and anal.

I think it would be a great lube for intercourse, I just wanted a good test condition and frankly this is so much like my own lubrication it would have made it hard to discern the difference between the lube and me.

So off to grab hubby and test!

I got to test first since I didn't want my own lubrication to interfere with the lube, and giving my husband oral attention always gets my juices flowing. So I flipped open the lube, squeezed out a small amount ( a little goes a long way) and applied it to the shaft of my rabbit.

What I first noticed was this lube is almost identical to a my lubrication. Then I had hubby insert my toy.

Insertion was smooth and the lube made it nice and slippery and very easy. During use it did not dry up, there was no need to reapply and I was to say the least, extremely happy with it :)

Wash up of the toy was quick and easy as the lube is water soluble. There was no sticky after feel. (another plus!)

We next decided that hubby needed some attention after so graciously helping me, so I lubed him up (again only a small amount is needed) and proceeded to play with him. He really loved the slick feel his comment was "It feels damn good" and after a bit of hand play, I reapplied a bit of the lube and decided to see if the lube was really odorless and tasteless.

It was! No taste, no odor, just nice and slick. I did not reapply the lube during his blow job, as I only wanted to see if the lube truly had any taste or scent. It doesn't, all I could taste was him.

After a bit of rest and a clean off for him we started some more play and moved onto anal.

I applied a generous amount since with anal I like a bit more lube, and easily slid in. Well, here is where the lube would stand up to a test.

He went in easily and did not have to reapply at all. It stood up to at least a good 15 minutes (who times these things!) without losing it's slip. I don't know if it was the lube or a night of testing out so many techniques but I came again during anal with him so we were both happy!

I was most impressed with this lube, it's slick, holds its own very well without needed re-application, and is very inexpensive.

Too Timid Pleasure Gel has exceeded our expectations and has now moved to the top of our line of preferred lubes.

Slippery When Wet

• Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

With hundreds of lubricants on the market, it can be difficult to decide which to purchase. About a year ago, I thought I had finally found my favorite. It was a much more expensive version from another company before I discovered Too Timid. Now I find that the Too Timid Pleasure Gel is my new favorite, for its price and its qualities.

The Pleasure Gel has a silky, natural feel that keeps me, my husband, and my our toys lubricated all throughout playtime. The consistency of this water-based lube is thin, but not too thin. It is odorless, tasteless, and can be used with any toy. It is clear, non-staining, and never becomes sticky or gummy like so many other lubes I've tried. I believe it is the only lube I have ever had that I do not immediately feel the need to wash off as soon playtime is over. For me, that is a big plus because there is little worse than having to rush off to the bathroom instead of basking in the afterglow!

With any Too Timid purchase, the Pleasure Gel is a great addition. It has the size and cost of a sample, so a new user does not have to feel so committed tossing this in his or her shopping cart when making a toy purchase. And yet, sample sized it may be, but believe me, it will last much longer!

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid’s Pleasure Gel is one of my new favorite lubes. I am one of those people who needs a little extra lube so I have tried many different kinds. I really like Too Timid’s because it’s thick enough to not run all over when you dispense it, but not too thick that it is sticky.

It is very easy to dispense directly onto your toys or fingers with little effort. I also like the fact that it has a flip top instead of a cap (which I always seem to lose). And just a little bit will last quite a long time without a need for reapplying, which is always a plus. And the price of this lube is just right for the pocket book, knowing that 1 oz will last a long time. Other lubes I have tried have been in larger bottles and we use it all after two or three sessions just because of reapplying or needing a larger amount.

I would recommend this lube to anyone who wants a lube that feels natural, non sticky and affordable. I know this will be my husband and I’s lube of choice from now on.

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

• Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

I got a 1oz bottle of Too Timid Pleasure Gel to review. This is a silicone free, water based Lube. It comes with in a tamper proof sealed bottle to insure safety and purity. The lid is a flip open lid so there is no taking the lid off and losing it in the sheets or under the bed. By looking in the bottle it looked like thick liquid. After taking the tamper proof lid off the bottle and putting the cap back on I found it was a bit hard to get the lube out. I don’t know if it was because of the lube is thick or because it was cold.

This lube didn’t get sticky while using it. It stayed nice and silky while I was using it.

I’m not use to using lubes so I found this one to be very enjoyable. It stays wet and smooth and doesn’t get sticky.

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Good things come in small packages! 1 oz bottle is perfect size to take with you on trips or have in the glovebox for romps in the great outdoors!

Like the bottle says It's clear, water-based, tasteless, odorless, glycerin free, and non-greasy - so it won't stain! It’s not sticky at all. It gets really slick and last a long time so no need to re-apply. Its great to use with toys or to give a nice hand job.

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

I love this one!

It’s a gel-form lube, somewhat similar in consistency to KY’s Sensual Silk. It has very little odor, and you only need a tiny amount of it to lube up your favorite toy (including yourself). It’s not greasy, it’s safe with all the toys I own (from plastics to silicones to latexes), and it only takes a moment on your fingers to reach body temperature. And with a nice tiny 3.5oz bottle with a SECURE flip-up dispenser, I don’t have to worry about spills when I take it with me!

• Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

If you are looking for a basic, inexpensive lube for vaginal use, this product should provide what you need. This lubricant is a good, basic lubricant, but certainly not top of the line. I have tried many different lubes and this one rates about middle of the road for me. I personally prefer more of a high end lube that is longer lasting. This lube is adequate for vaginal penetration for intercourse or with toys. When manually stimulating my husband, it quickly became sticky and even though it is thicker lube, we needed to reapply it several times. This lube wouldn’t be my first choice for this type of use.

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Gel for everything

Too Timid pleasure gel, this water based lube is especially nice since it can be used on anything.

Any toy any body part, and even condoms. Which is especially good for those of us who need

the extra birth control.

When I got my too timid Gel I opened it to test it out . Placing some on my finger s I rubbed it in.

Very slick yet left no residue at all. It has the consistency of Ky Jelly.

Applying this gel to my toys was easy, and made them very slick for easier insertion . This gel

lasts quite a while for being water based and in my opinion is one of the better ones out there.

This was a great addition to my toy box!!!

• Review Team

The Pleasure Gel has its ups and downs when it comes to lubrication. Many people may find that they love this gel for different reasons, while others won’t like it for their reasons.

This gel looks to be thick but is actually silky at the same time. It’s great to use on toys! However, I personally wouldn’t use it for regular sex. While it gets the job done when it comes to toy play it wouldn’t last long with your partner…mainly because it does tend to dry up rather fast.

So if you’re only looking for lubrication for your one on one with your toys this will be a great addition to your collection!

tt001-wmain.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

TooTimid’s Pleasure Gel is a great water-based personal lubricant to be used for those alone times or with your partner. There is not one thing I do not like about this product. It doesn’t leave you with that sticky feeling that other lubricants do, nor is it runny. And a little bit can go a long way! Don’t forget to remove the seal! ( I know I made that mistake!)

I recommend TooTimid’s Pleasure Gel to anyone looking for a great silky smooth lubricant that also is easy to handle on the pocketbook!

Tootimid's Pleasure Gel

• Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel is great for toy play. I had never really used a gel lube before and now I will never go back. The gel stayed right where I needed it to and did not drip or make a mess like some of the more watery lubes. It stayed wet and silky for as long as I needed it and did not leave me feeling sticky or greasy. It was also really easy to clean off my toys. It is definitely a good deal-both in function and cost!

Too Timid's Pleasure Gel

• Members

tt001-wtb.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

The Too Timid Pleasure Gel was a very good product. This was the first time I have used any type of lube. When I first looked at the small bottle I was concerned. I wondered if it was enough for the cost. Then when you go to use it you realize a little bit went a long way. It was thick and did not turn sticky. It lasted the entire time that we needed.

We used it while doing anal. This was my first time with anal so I was glad that we had a product that lived up to its expectations. It was first used with a toy anally and that was fine. Then my significant other lubed himself up and we tried it that way and still was perfectly fine and lasted quite well.

The only drawback that I found was that it took a lot of squeezing to get some out. We ended up taking the lid off and doing it that way.

It is nice that it is small in size so it is easy enough to take with you for travel. There is no strange smell from it and it cleans up very easy. It is definitely worth the money.

• Members

God I hate this round bottle!!! :angry:

This is the 3rd time this month I have reached over in the dark to lube up, knocked it over, had it roll off the table and under the BED!!!

Needs an update to a SQUARE bottle! <_< (or at least one flat side)

But otherwise it is still my favorite lube!! Rock on!

:D:D:D:D

• Members

I received this small sample with my Stroker Bud male masturbator which was quite convenient. At first inspection I was not impressed. The lube appears to be quite thick, and I mean REALLY thick. From past experience I learned thick equals sticky. This lube has destroyed that sex myth! As I said, it is quite thick out of the bottle, but when you spread it around it is thin and silky. It kept the Stroker Bud well lubed with out feeling greasy, sticky or slimy and required no reapplication. It feels like natural vaginal fluid! After my solo experiment I used it with my fiancée who LOVED it. Her response, “It feels natural, not like sticky. And it doesn’t taste, at all!” I tasted some off of her and all I tasted was her. It also works well for anal sex as its thickness clings upon application and stays put. The lubes we have used before can’t compete with this superior product and we will be using Too Timid Pleasure gel from this point onward.

• Members

Rate: 4/5 stars

Love it!

The gel is amazing, I tend to dry up a lot after I've come for the time and this is just what I needed to keep going! It isn't sticky and works great! One issue I had with it is that it has a thick oder, which is kind of unappealing, so I would recommend this if you're done with oral. The good definitely makes up for that bad here! It's too good not to deal with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpgToo timid pleasure gel was a surprise to me.

I opened it thinking (sarcastically) another lube oh goody!

I was pleasantly surprised. It is unscented, clear and a lot thicker than any of the lubes I have used before. It is the consistency of hair gel rather than baby oil like others I have tried.

It takes a little coaxing to get out of the bottle.

I had to unscrew the cap and squeeze the bottle to get it out. I wasn't sure at first how I would like it. It worked well. A little goes a long way. A little dab will do ya good.

It stayed in all the spots I put it on, like my clit and on the toy itself. It lasted a long while without having to reapply it which is a huge plus for those long love making sessions.

There was no gunky residue afterwards which was nice.

It was easy to wash off with soap and water.

I will definitely be ordering more of this in the future.

Guest eminatic
Needs an update to a SQUARE bottle! <_< (or at least one flat side)

maybe they should update it to a tube instead XD

i must say i definately approve of this lube. i am VERY sensitive to lubes and have tried many many MANY lubes in an effort to find one that doesnt burn like hell, and this is honestly the first one ive found to have zero burning or irritation. the fact that it doesnt get sticky is an added plus.

• Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel is clear, ideal for women with skin or sugar sensitivities. Too Timid Pleasure Gel also has no artificial flavoring it is non-staining, non-scented, non-toxic, and glycerin free. If you are looking for something that performs much like a woman's natural lubricant this is it. Like most all lubricants it does have a somewhat stickiness to it but it is nothing compared to some of the others I have used like KY or Astroglide. The best part is I think it blends very nicely with your body’s natural fluids and cleans up nicely.

I adore the feel of Too Timid Pleasure Gel. This Too Timid Pleasure Gel has a nice silky texture to it and applies adequately. When I used this Too Timid Pleasure Gel I had absolutely no itchiness or irritations it felt very real to me. Since this is a water based lubricant it is safe to use with condoms and toys. I like to use it with my toys to give me a little extra wetness. A small amount goes a long way. I only had to use a pea size amount and I didn’t have to reapply. I think the Too Timid Pleasure Gel deserves 5 stars no doubt.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=4952

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

tt001-wmain.jpg

Slick, scentless, and glycerin-free! What more can anyone ask from a water-based lube? More and more people are developing a sensitivity to glycerin, so this stuff is a little slice of heaven. Don’t let the small container (1 oz) fool you either, a little bit of this stuff goes a long way. It’s not sticky and won’t leave a funky film behind, which is always a plus. The little push top makes for easy access, so you won’t get too much. It’s foolproof! Plus, the little size is perfect for transportation, making some spontaneous summertime hanky-panky that much easier :) Grab some for summer fun!

Slick it up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

tt001-wmain.jpg

Too Timid Pleasure Gel

When I saw the size of this tiny little bottle, I thought I'd been sent a sample size by mistake. I double checked the volume, and yes it was the right size. Already predisposed against it, I wondered this lube could live up to the hype.

First we tried it with vaginal intercourse. We both agreed that it felt great, and there was no burning with my ultra-sensitive skin. However, we found that it dried out faster than our old standby. This lube worked much better with solo toy play. Man oh man, a little went a long way then! It was slick, but it didn't dribble out of my hands before I got it where I wanted it. At this point, I was ready to give the lube 4 stars.

Where this lube really shone for me, though, was as a vaginal moisturizer. I have severe vaginal dryness because of medication, and I've never been able to find anything that would keep me comfortable for more than an hour or two. A little TT Pleasure Gel and I was fine for the whole day! TT, you have saved the day yet again! I'd give this 10 stars if I could.

Guest eminatic

TT is now the only lube i will use for solo play, as it doesnt leave any residue. i havent tried it wil my bf because he doesnt like water based lubes, but i plan on making him use it next time we visit :D

• 1 month later...