Official Community Forums Home

Can A Woman Be Too Wet?

curvacious_lust

• Members

My ob/gyn told me I'm "overly moist" when I went for my last appointment. I always thought women who needed lube were "frigid" and I'd never needed it. I have to use baby powder....a lot and panty liners ALL the time (or keep spare panties with me...which I don't like wearing all the time). Yes, it can be medically "treated" but the side effects kinda made me think "not for me"

Is too wet a good thing or ...................???

Any and all advice, critique, whatever is welcome

• Members

Let me ask you this, does your "mositure" have an odor? If not, and it is controllable, why bother worrying too much about it. I think that being moist down there is a good thing, rather than being dry anyway. I think as we get older our natural ability to lubricate kind of fades, so you may be lucky to have this dilemma when you are older. I don't know why your gyne thinks this is a problem, unless she concerned about another issue, I say 'let there be moisture'!

That is just my opinion...

Mikayla

• Members
  I don't know why your gyne thinks this is a problem, unless she concerned about another issue, I say 'let there be moisture'!

That is just my opinion...

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well, part of the issue is...too much moisture causes chronic yeast infections....and we know how much "fun" those are...and it has to be the full 7 day course treatment or it doesn't clear it.

• Members

It is true that those yeast infections SUCK! I have been fortunate to only have had a few, one was after my honeymoon...too much sex in the jacuzzi! I definitely think you should check for an infection then..but I am sure you are careful to avoid infection i.e. always go to the bathroom before and after sex, make sure you don't wear too tight of clothing for too long, wear panty shields as extra protection, then you should be OK. I think if you do all that, then what is the harm if you are wet? Men like that, rather than being dry and rough!

Take care,

Mikayla

• Members
It is true that those yeast infections SUCK!  I have been fortunate to only have had a few, one was after my honeymoon...too much sex in the jacuzzi!  I definitely think you should check for an infection then..but I am sure you are careful to avoid infection i.e. always go to the bathroom before and after sex, make sure you don't wear too tight of clothing for too long, wear panty shields as extra protection, then you should be OK.  I think if you do all that, then what is the harm if you are wet?  Men like that, rather than being dry and rough!

Take care,

Mikayla

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mikayla is so wise isn't she? I agree with her. I also am a very WET gal... I don't think I am as you are saying. I typically just sop at the thought of sex with hubby, or right before or something. But I have been told many times that I am OVERLY wet. It use to bother me, until hubby told me how sexy that was. He said it made him feel like he was doing something right. I wish more men would reply to your message, as I think that is really the gender you are looking for opinions from. Unless you are lesbian or bi, aren't you looking to see how men feel about something that is none the less concerning you? MEN REPLY TO HER... haha.

HM2

• Members

omg, you are so right HM2. Ok...naturally, I love sex but thought that I was a freak or something in "wet" department. (I've never been normal..lol) I am trying to ask these guys, how wet do you like it?? Is there ever too much?? :o

• Members

personally i think that guys love when a girl is wet, especially if she can just walk up to her man and whisper in his ear about how wet she is...drives me crazy anyway

My ob/gyn told me I'm "overly moist" when I went for my last appointment.  I always thought women who needed lube were "frigid" and I'd never needed it.  I have to use baby powder....a lot and panty liners ALL the time (or keep spare panties with me...which I don't like wearing all the time).  Yes, it can be medically "treated" but the side effects kinda made me think "not for me"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am a guy and I want to let you women here know especially to curvacious_lust who posted the too wet question.I love it when a woman is VERY wet.I also love it when she lets me know that she is very wet when I am with her.Also just to let you know,The sex scent and wetness is 2 of my BIGGEST turnon about a woman and pleasing her orally is my 3rd.

curvacious_lust I hope that has helped you.

Howie_t

• Members

I too am VERY wet,,, and have to wear a panty liner daily, most days I change when I come home for lunch... just the thought of sex or my man makes me wet,, have to say my man says it is the biggest turn on for him as well,, no matter what time of day or night ,,, when he is around and should slide his hand down my pants for a feel I am ready,, ready,, ready... we are in a long distance relationship and when he phones me and I see his name on the caller ID I get wet,,,, pretty bad! Guess that means the sex is good and I enjoy it...

I am wet now just thinking about it... I love SEX,,, guess it is time for the toys before I fix dinner...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

With all this moisture you might have to pull out the ol' galoshes! I too am a "wet" girl and while it can be a tad bit annoying at times I can vouch--men love it! It's like looking down and seeing that your lover has a boner and it's simply because he's looking at you!

If you're concerned about being over wet than talk with your OB/GYN. Talking with your doctor is always a good idea when you're just not sure about something.

Good luck!

Jen

• Members

CL, I have to say that my wife is WET lady and I love it. The wetter, the better as far as I am concerned. I love being able to just slip right in with no lube, or extra help. I think it is super sexy. So this is just one more vote for wet is good!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Perhaps the other men reading this post don't have the experience to make their partners wet? Could it be?

Mikayla ;)

• Members
Perhaps the other men reading this post don't have the experience to make their partners wet? Could it be?

Mikayla ;)

Say it isn't so!! *shock* C'mon guys...how wet do you like it??? I know you don't like it dry... or ??? :huh:

All I know is I'm wet and it doesn't take much for me to get VERY wet, in fact my partner loves it. I just wonder if its a turn off for some guys or what??

• Members
Say it isn't so!! *shock* C'mon guys...how wet do you like it??? I know you don't like it dry... or ??? :huh:

All I know is I'm wet and it doesn't take much for me to get VERY wet, in fact my partner loves it. I just wonder if its a turn off for some guys or what??

Ok, ok I'll respond!

My girl friend gets very wet, more than any woman I've been with, and it's a BIG turn on! When I'm driving home on one of our "lunch breaks" I'll put my hand down her panties and feel how wet she is and just can't wait to get home.

She gets so wet that, when we're in a 69 position with her on top, she will actually be dripping on my face. I don't know if it has anything to do with being very wet, but she also tastes better than any woman I've known.

I don't know how this could turn a guy off, but then some guys don't like oral either (how sad!)

• Members
My ob/gyn told me I'm "overly moist" when I went for my last appointment. I always thought women who needed lube were "frigid" and I'd never needed it. I have to use baby powder....a lot and panty liners ALL the time (or keep spare panties with me...which I don't like wearing all the time). Yes, it can be medically "treated" but the side effects kinda made me think "not for me"

Thats one of the biggest turn on's there is IMO. To know that my girl is wet is almost better than her even touching me, especially to know that I made her that way. I dont think a girl can be too wet...no such thing.

BeyondBlessed

• Members
Thats one of the biggest turn on's there is IMO. To know that my girl is wet is almost better than her even touching me, especially to know that I made her that way. I dont think a girl can be too wet...no such thing.

BeyondBlessed

Sure, "wet" is a huge turn on for me to. My gf just doesn't get very wet and Astroglide is a must 75% of the time. My ex did get really wet to and that was very nice. Lube almost never required.

BeyondBlessed

Sure, "wet" is a huge turn on for me to. My gf just doesn't get very wet and Astroglide is a must 75% of the time. My ex did get really wet to and that was very nice. Lube almost never required.