Official Community Forums Home

Ok Men What Is Your Best Fantasy?

• Members
Hehehe...perverted minds think a like. Just curious...Is this something you and your wife have thought about before?

Hmmm...That's a really good question. I think that it can only add to the excitement to have the other couple cheering us on with some sexy dirty talk and vice versa. But if they chose to be silent that would be fine with me too. It's all good... :D

My wife just said to me that she really likes the idea of hearing dirty talk from the other couple...(Maybe there is a chance after all)...LOL

You aren't kidding! We do think alike. I would be ok with the couple silent and definitely turned on, should they throw some dirty talk in.

Asa for us, we havwe fantasized more about her with another woman than with another couple. But, the idea of them watching hadn't really come up. It intrigues us. Good luck with your wife! lol. Feel free to share the details!

• Like 1

• Members
You aren't kidding! We do think alike. I would be ok with the couple silent and definitely turned on, should they throw some dirty talk in.

Asa for us, we have fantasized more about her with another woman than with another couple. But, the idea of them watching hadn't really come up. It intrigues us. Good luck with your wife! lol. Feel free to share the details!

Yeah I think that most of us guys have that fantasy about watching their wife with another woman. I certainly wouldn't object to watching mine! LOL.

She's curious about being watched, but I'm not so sure that she's into it :). But if it happens to become reality I will make sure to share the experience with everyone.

• Like 1

• Members

My neighbor Cheryl is a very petite 49 year old who lives alone with her 18 year old daughter. We walk our dogs together sometimes and she has told me how frightened she is by thunder storms. My fantasy is that some violently stormy night they appear at my door, frightened and cold and wet. I let them, give them dry robes and towels and offer something hot to drink. They both just want to go to bed somewhere safe, so I offer them the guest room and we all retire.

A short while later, just as I'm drifting off, i sense a presence in my room and feel a little body crawl under the covers with me. She's wearing my old flannel robe, but it is open and I can feel her hard nipples against my stomach as she moves over me. As she moves up my body and I can feel her warm skin against me. She puts her face next to mine and whispers "Shhhh. I don't want to wake Susan." and then she begins kissing her way down my body. She finds my balls and I spread my legs to give her better access. Her mouth finds my cock and she teases it with her lips while gently touching my inner thighs and my balls. We are both getting more excited, and she begins sucking more hungrily and tugging at my balls. I begin thrusting up into her mouth, but she only takes a couple of deep thrusts to her throat before releasing my cock and moving over me. She sits down on my cock, slowly easing it into her wet pussy. She begins rocking her hips, stroking my cock with her pussy, moving her hips up and down, and gently sighing. I am getting more and more excited and again I begin pushing up, thrusting hard into her. She stops moving, sits down on me and leans forward, barely keeping me inside her, and whispers, "SShhhhh. Let me."

I hold myself still while she fucks me at her own, slow pace. I need so badly to thrust up into her, raise her off the bed and bounce her on my cock while I fill her little pussy, but I somehow control myself. She fucks me faster and faster, grinding her pussy against me and sighing as her orgasms come. I release my own orgasm, trying not to move or make a sound. It is the most exquisite senstion. When we are both sated she relaxes and rests the weight of her little body on me for a few minutes, then moves up to place her face beside mine. "I've wanted to do that for months. But ... it won't happen again." With that she gets up and leaves.

• Like 4

• Members
My neighbor Cheryl is a very petite 49 year old who lives alone with her 18 year old daughter. We walk our dogs together sometimes and she has told me how frightened she is by thunder storms. My fantasy is that some violently stormy night they appear at my door, frightened and cold and wet. I let them, give them dry robes and towels and offer something hot to drink. They both just want to go to bed somewhere safe, so I offer them the guest room and we all retire.

A short while later, just as I'm drifting off, i sense a presence in my room and feel a little body crawl under the covers with me. She's wearing my old flannel robe, but it is open and I can feel her hard nipples against my stomach as she moves over me. As she moves up my body and I can feel her warm skin against me. She puts her face next to mine and whispers "Shhhh. I don't want to wake Susan." and then she begins kissing her way down my body. She finds my balls and I spread my legs to give her better access. Her mouth finds my cock and she teases it with her lips while gently touching my inner thighs and my balls. We are both getting more excited, and she begins sucking more hungrily and tugging at my balls. I begin thrusting up into her mouth, but she only takes a couple of deep thrusts to her throat before releasing my cock and moving over me. She sits down on my cock, slowly easing it into her wet pussy. She begins rocking her hips, stroking my cock with her pussy, moving her hips up and down, and gently sighing. I am getting more and more excited and again I begin pushing up, thrusting hard into her. She stops moving, sits down on me and leans forward, barely keeping me inside her, and whispers, "SShhhhh. Let me."

I hold myself still while she fucks me at her own, slow pace. I need so badly to thrust up into her, raise her off the bed and bounce her on my cock while I fill her little pussy, but I somehow control myself. She fucks me faster and faster, grinding her pussy against me and sighing as her orgasms come. I release my own orgasm, trying not to move or make a sound. It is the most exquisite senstion. When we are both sated she relaxes and rests the weight of her little body on me for a few minutes, then moves up to place her face beside mine. "I've wanted to do that for months. But ... it won't happen again." With that she gets up and leaves.

Thunder storms = erotically scary!

• Like 2

• Members

Lovely fantasies guys.....you have some real imaginations!

I think a very common fantasy is watching your wife / girlfriend with another woman. That seems to be the predominant fantasy for many men - the girl on girl thing. So, I am curious, how many of you guys would be happy just watching? No touching? Also, how many of you have the fantasy of watching your woman with another guy?

• Like 1

• Members
Lovely fantasies guys.....you have some real imaginations!

I think a very common fantasy is watching your wife / girlfriend with another woman. That seems to be the predominant fantasy for many men - the girl on girl thing. So, I am curious, how many of you guys would be happy just watching? No touching? Also, how many of you have the fantasy of watching your woman with another guy?

I think it would be tempting for any man watching his SO with a woman to want to jump in...it's very erotic!. But I would personally be ok with just watching no touching as long as she(my wife) would be willing to please me as well after she's done with her female partner. I mean if I join in while they are going at it then it becomes a threesome, no longer a spectator. I've never been a part of anything like that so I don't know for sure. But that's my best guess.

As far as fantasizing about my wife with another man? Sure I've thought about it and it is a turn on to think of her in that way. We've talked about it before and the conclusion for us was that it was better left a fantasy. My SO and I are always looking for ways to spice things up, but that just seemed like it could bring too many complications besides the possible jealousy that can come out of it. Plus to be honest with you I can't think of any man that I know that I would feel comfortable enough that I would let him have sex with my wife. And with all the diseases out there I would not feel ok with a complete stranger. I think that at first it would be very hot, but in the aftermath it would get really weird(I think anyways). Why complicate things? We have it pretty damn good as it is.

Right or wrong I'm not threatened by the idea of her with a girl, so I've left the door open for her to experiment if she wants to, as long as she is open about it and makes me a part of it even if it's just watching or whatever.

• Like 1

• Members
I think it would be tempting for any man watching his SO with a woman to want to jump in...it's very erotic!. But I would personally be ok with just watching no touching as long as she(my wife) would be willing to please me as well after she's done with her female partner. I mean if I join in while they are going at it then it becomes a threesome, no longer a spectator. I've never been a part of anything like that so I don't know for sure. But that's my best guess.

As far as fantasizing about my wife with another man? Sure I've thought about it and it is a turn on to think of her in that way. We've talked about it before and the conclusion for us was that it was better left a fantasy. My SO and I are always looking for ways to spice things up, but that just seemed like it could bring too many complications besides the possible jealousy that can come out of it. Plus to be honest with you I can't think of any man that I know that I would feel comfortable enough that I would let him have sex with my wife. And with all the diseases out there I would not feel ok with a complete stranger. I think that at first it would be very hot, but in the aftermath it would get really weird(I think anyways). Why complicate things? We have it pretty damn good as it is.

Right or wrong I'm not threatened by the idea of her with a girl, so I've left the door open for her to experiment if she wants to, as long as she is open about it and makes me a part of it even if it's just watching or whatever.

I'm with Darth on the idea leaving certain things in the fantasy phase (He and I seem to think eerily alike and seem to have a lot of similarities in our relationships with our wives). The fantasy I mentioned about my wife with another woman IS typically more of a man fantasy. But, in this case, it's she that is the curious one here and actually initiated the fantasy.

She admitted to me a while back about being bi-curious, to the point where she is much turned on by the thought of servicing a pussy and having it done to her, too. Fast forward to how the fantasy took hold with us, we think it would be hot if she and the other girl approached each started getting a little touchy feely while I watch, standing next to them. After they caress each other and rub each other's breasts lightly, nuzzling a few airy kisees, they turn their attention to me and say, "If he wants to watch, he needs to be tied up." So, they both tease me with some dirty talk while stripping my clothes off. They then sit me down and tie me up, so I can't touch my cock.

Then, they get on their knees and approach each other on the bed, wearing their bras and panties, one in black and one in red. They start to kiss and pull each other closer. They take each other's bras off slowly, while caressing each other's titties. Burying her tongue in the girl's mouth, my wife reaches into her red panties and forces a finger down the crack of her ass.

They strip down to nothing and proceed to tongue the other's body from head to toe. My wife turns her on her stomach and picks up her foot and starts sucking her toes. She then moves her mouth up the back of her leg, kissing and caressing her way up the little slut's hot body. She gets to her ass and pulls the cheeks apart, pushing her mouth in and licking the crack.

The other girl then gets up and pushes my wife back, ripping her panties, and pushes her legs apart and up in the air. She then kisses the insides of her thighs and works her tongue closer to her shaven pussy. She tells my wife that she has a sweet smelling cunt and that she wants to lap up all the pussy juice that comes from her drippy, wet hole.

My wife suggests that they sixty-nine. All this time, I am tied to the chair, eyes glued to the hot action in front of me. Watching these two hot little sluts go at each other has my cock throbbing and bobbing. And I can't even touch it. Driving me fucking crazy.

I know I got into some heavy details there. The fantasy plays out with them getting each other off until they take sympathy on me and release me from bondage. Then, I join in and get my cock sucked by both and I fuck the other girl while my wife lowers her pussy over her face. I play with my wife's tits while I fuck the other girl. She licks her to orgasm. Just before she cums, she bends over forward and I wet my finger and stick it in my wife's asshole. She cums hard and the girl laps up all the female juices that she can.

We fuck and suck in all combinations and positions for the next hour and then, right as I am fucking the other girl in the ass and my wife has her face under her pussy, I get the urge to cum. My wife orders me to cum in her asshole. I tell her to talk dirty to me and I will shoot my load in her tight ass. She does and I unload a thick wad of cum in the girl's asshole. When I am done, my wife takes my cock out of her pussy and puts it in her mouth, sucking the remaining cum out of my balls. My cum starts leaking out of the girl's ass and dripping down to her cunt. She gets behind the girl and starts licking all the cum from her ass and whatever dripped into her pussy. When she's done, she shows it to me and then swaps the cum with the other girl.

Ok, so now you have our fantasy (in graphic detail). The fun part is being tied up and then being enabled to join in. Now, to come full circle, as much as my wife would love to be able to taste another woman's vagina and make love to her, she admits to having cold feet about making it a reality. We also concluded that me fucking her and another girl would best be served by keeping it as a hot fantasy that we can get off on together.

As for her being with another guy or with a MFM setup, that doesn't interest her. It would have to be another girl. But, like I said, not to be a reality. Some things should just remain fantasy, it seems...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

I think Man of Her Dreams said it best. We guys would tell our ladies what we might like to do but for the 'Perv Factor'.

I for one would love to be gangbanged by at least 5 or 6 hot young guys. I would want to start with the guy with the smallest cock first and work my way up to a nice long thick cock as it ravaged my hot ass doggystyle!! While he is drilling me I have another cock in each hand and another bouncing off my chin. As some nice hot dick is plowing my backside another femme boy is shooting his hot gooey seed down the back of my throat. Afterwards let me have my way with either a hot Tranny with small tits and long hard nipples to suck and bite on or a hot CD in a very short skirt and screamin' red hair. Tie me down to a spanking bench and lay the strap to me, all over my ass cheeks and inner thighs. Ream out my ears and mouth with a long thick tongue and then get on your back and rim my puckering asshole until I squirt my own long thick jets of man goo!! After our lovemaking we lie in a twisted heap of sweaty bodies our limbs entangled, our hair is a mess, dried cum on our faces while we smoke a bowl and nap till one of us wakes the other by either rimming or sucking the others cock till it grows to it's full and glorious length and then slide it inside me and pound your rock hard man meat till I scream out how much I love you and you shoot your scalding hot pecker juice deep inside my bowels.

That's my latest fantasy. I've yet to fullfil this dream. :D

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I have a few but one of the is very short and to the point.

I have wanted to meet a woman who can orgasm from breast / nipples stimulation, no matter what goes on.

Always been a breasts lover, and she would get LOTS of attention on hers whoever makes me that lucky guy,

so she would be lucky too. I don't get tired of breasts.

Another one is to be able to walk up to any woman and be able to enjoy their breasts and they let me. Silly but it's mine.

Another one is to receive deepthroat.

I have more but enough for now. he he he

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • Review Team

Okay...fine, I'll elaborate on mine.

I would love to walk through the door after work some evening and find my wife standing there waiting for me in a half-t and panties. She doesn't say a word and just holds my hand and leads me to the bedroom. There, on the bed resting on a towel are several toys, all laid out and ready to go with batteries and lube. She turns to me, kisses me very deeply and then slowly kisses her way around my face and then down my neck. A nice firm bite on my neck and then she could kiss her way down as she takes my clothes off. She gives me a teasing amount of oral...just enough to give me a small taste of what could be to come. She backs up and lays down on the bed and pulls me on top of her. She kisses me deeply and then bares her own neck. I know instantly what she wants because she can practically orgasm just from the right type of bite. I oblige, my hands running over her exposed stomach and teasing at her breasts. I kiss my way down her body this time, making sure to hit all of those spots on the way down that gets a moan or a pleasurable squirm. Her panties come off now and I find my way between her legs with my tongue to start. Her first orgasm comes quickly as it almost always does. I move up to kiss her again as she comes down from her orgasm, deeply.

Her hand reaches over and selects the first of the toys. A bullet. I play the bullet down her body and once again find my way between her legs. A bit of lube to make the play easier over her clit and her second orgasm bursts forth quickly. Another toy selection by her and a vibe is put into my hand. It glides in easily at this point, the vibrations strong like she likes them. The bullet again goes to her clit and her third, more powerful orgasm ensues. She rolls over and does another toy selection, the glass anal plug and once again, enough lube for her comfort and pleasure. The glass plug goes in, the vibe slides inside her, and I press the bullet to the base of the plug. Orgasm number four is short in coming. The vibe comes out and is replaced by me. I can feel each bump on the glass plug still inside her. I keep the bullet pressed to the base of the plug and take her from behind. During her fifth orgasm, I ease the plug out, helping to intensify the feelings and I am letting go myself now as well. We collapse in a sweaty heap on the bed.

Of course we move to the shower to clean up. More hugging and kissing and we wrap the whole night up with a few more orgasms for her as I take her from behind in the shower. We go to bed exhausted, spooning.

Happy now?

Randy.

That sounded good to me

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have a friend that I see about twice a year. She is unbelievably beautiful. I find myself fantasizing about her often. If she would be open to it I would love to spend a few days stroking her skin, pleasing her orally, and giving her as much sensual pleasure as I possibly can. It would be fun to experiment with a variety of toys. She has never played with glass or metal toys and I would love to introduce her to hot and cold play with these toys. Some mutual masturbation would be fun. But most of all I would love to have my tongue dancing on her pleasure button.

We tend to flirt heavily when we are together. We have discussed sex toys. We just have never made the jump to physical intimacy.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

When We…

When we make love it will be slow, thoughtful and sensual. I will glide my hands over your skin. I wish to feel your warmth, the softness of your fine hair and the contours of your body. I will absorb each feature, memorizing how you respond to my touch. I will know when to lightly caress and where to apply deeper pressure.

When we make love it will be meaningful, present and passionate. I will inhale your sent and taste your essence. I will run my thumb over your lips before kissing you slowly and softly. I will hold your face in my hands while I capture your bottom lip with my teeth. Pulling at your hair I will break our kiss so I may kiss your cheeks, your eyelids, your ears and your neck.

When we make love it will be with desire, wanting and lust. I will pull you close from behind so that my hands may roam over your silky skin. I will learn the soft spots that bring you pleasure. While cupping your breasts I will pinch and roll your nipples. My lips will kiss a trail across the back of your neck and down your upper spine. Pulling your hips to me you will discover my desire.

When we make love it will be satisfying, erogenous and erotic. I will slide my hands down between your thighs, moving to the crease at your torso. Running pressured circles on your mound above your sex you will sense my wanting. I will listen for your gasps, for your shutters and for your soft moans. I want you ready and prepared for what is to come.

When we make love it will be tender, sweet and deliberate. I will turn your to face me, then kiss your neck, your chest and your breasts. Lightly biting and sucking at each nipple until I hear your breathing change I will take my time. Slowly moving over your stomach each kiss will linger as I savor your skin. Working my way to your legs I will tease you with my tongue and lips until you are ready to beg.

When we make love it will be demanding, intense and filling. I will lay you back as I lightly bite and kiss your inner thighs. Breathing in your sent until I am drunk with you, I will seek your pleasure center with my mouth. I wish to have you, devour you and drink you in. Over and over I will part you with my tongue, seeking your honey. I will listen for your gentle moan. Taking your pleasure button between my lips I will strum my tongue against you.

When we make love it will be hot, hard and penetrative. I will press my erection at your opening, waiting for you to accept me. The wetness of your arousal will slicken my shaft as I slowly enter you. I feel the tight wrap as I pause before pulling back to plunge in over and over. Our rhythm plays like a well-rehearsed orchestra. Strings sweep, base pounds, horns wail as our passion builds. I stroke your skin, kiss your lips and touch your most erogenous zones. We will build to our crescendo. When the climax begins, I will play you until you are grasping at the sheets, thrashing your head and trembling with pleasure.

When we make love it will be what I have fantasized about, giving you pleasure, being present and connected. You are my focus, my desire and my need. My passion is your satisfaction.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Wow Sunflower........

• Members

Yozaaaaaa

Ain't no way I kin top that.

• 2 years later...
Guest Crazy Cat
On 9/4/2009 at 1:20 AM, mudshark said:

I have several hot favs that I fantasize about. I wrote this one to my wife recently. It got her really hot!!!

Hey baby! Feeling a little frisky thinking about you and was getting turned on by the thought of us role playing. Wanna hear what's on my dirty little mind? Mmmmm, thought you would.

Well, I was thinking of a situation in a public place. An elevator would be difficult to do it in, right? But, maybe if it happens this way, it might just work. It's mid-day in a busy Manhattan office building. I'm waiting at the lobby level and get in the next elevator. Three other people get on with me. The first two get off at the eighth floor and the third one on 14. Little do I know that also on the 14th floor is a hottie in a short black skirt, boots and a tight sweater. It's you waiting to get on and go to your bosses business associate on an upper floor. You walk in and we make eye contact, the two of us alone on the elevator. I flash a little smile towards you and you look back curiously, me not knowing what to make of you. All I know is I like what I see.

The doors to the elevator close and the car hesitates for a minute before going up stairs. We look at each other and you say, "Thought we were going to get stuck," in a way that tells me that you would have dreaded that. So, I reply to you, "Would that be that bad?" You look at me and say, "You like getting stuck in elevators," as if I am a bit nuts? I smile and say,"Maybe if I were alone rather than being stuck with a beautiful woman, I'd feel more like that." You look at me with a mixed look. Part of you was saying, "You come near me and I will rip your balls off," and part saying, "Mmmm, that might be hot." You choose to just smile a little and look forward as the elevator moves up.

We are heading towards floor # 25 when the elevator lurches to a stop. You start to freak out a little. You turn to me and say, "Did you do this?" I look back at you in amazement. Then, angrily, you say, "There! You got what you wanted. A Beautiful girl and a stuck elevator." I start laughing and say, "Honey, I didn't wave a magic wand and order this up. It's quite a coincidence, I admit. But, we'll get out." You look at me and say, "You're not going touch me, are you?" "Not unless you want me to," I say coyly. "Let's get some help," you say, spoiling that ray of hope that I had. "And I thought I had a chance for a minute there," I say. You look at me and say, "You can't be fucking serious." Didn't you ever want to do it in a public place," I asked? "Hey, I don't have to discuss this with you, you sick fuck," you yell back. Ok, ok, I'm sorry," I said. "I mean, these building guys are never around. Probably be an hour before they answer the call, assuming we make it." I smile at that. I could see the racier side of your character taking over and saying, "You really think we could get away with it?"

"It's a perfectly good opportunity to find out," I say. "Also 'cause there ain't no way it's going to happen again to either of us." You look me up and down a little and then say, "I think the phone is out of order." "We may and well just ride it out," I say. We take a step towards each other and can't hold out anymore. I pull you closer to me and our faces are almost touching. I can feel your hot breath on me as you can from me. "This is nuts, you know," you say. "But it's hot, too," I add. We then touch our faces together softly. I use my tongue to trace a trail around your lips. Then, I gently push it into your mouth. You accept my tongue and push back with yours.

We kiss and embrace for a minute or two, me reaching around a squeezing your ass. I also use my hands on your nice firm tits. I push your sweater up and feel them through your bra. You reach down to the half hard penis pushing against my pants. At this point, we are so fucking turned on by this whole experience that we start pulling each other's clothes off. I get your sweater over your head and then pull your half undone bra off, too. You are yanking my shirt off as I pull your bare chest against mine, feeling those wonderful tits against me.

You then get on your knees and start to undo my pants. "I'm going to suck your fucking cock," you say to me. You pull my pants half-way down and then wrap your hand around the hardening cock. You start to pump my dick until it gets almost fully hard. Then, you open your mouth wide and wrap it around the throbbing hard-on, barely touching the shaft. Your tongue lashes out to tease my cock. Ooooooooooooooooo, feels so fucking good baby. You then close your mouth over my hard penis and, oh, does that feel soooooo fucking good. You start sucking on it aggressively as it gets rock hard in your mouth. You take every inch down to your throat. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, so fucking hot!

I could blow my load in your mouth, but I take your head and push it off my cock, instructing you to get up. You stand and I turn you around and bend you over. I lift up that little black skirt and undo it. You have sexy black panties on under them. I yank them off you and spank your ass cheeks, one at a time. You squeal a little, but I ask you if you want to get fucked? You say yes, but it wasn't horny enough for me. So, I grab your hair with a gentle yank and ask you again. You say, "Yes! Yes! I want you to fuck me! Fuck me hard with that hard fucking cock! FUCK ME!!

You grab the rail on the side of the elevator and bend over. I kneel behind you and take a minute to lick your hot wet pussy. I run my tongue up to your asshole and tease the tight little hole. I stick a finger in you cunt while I lick at your ass. I make my tongue firm and push it into your asshole as far as I possibly can. You moan and squirm, loving what I am doing to your body in an elevator in a busy Manhattan building at the height of business hours. I spit on your ass and push a finger up inside. Then, I add a finger and fuck your asshole with them. I spit on your cunt and rub my fingers in, lubing you as I prepare to penetrate you from behind.

I place my cock head at the entrance of your pussy. You are so wet that it doesn't take much to get buried all the way inside your hot little cunt. I start riding your ass cheeks, my balls smacking against your clit. I gently tug at your hair. "Fuck me harder!! Oooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!," you yell out loud. You feel a big orgasm coming. I fuck you slow and smooth, and then slam inside your cunt. You get ready to cum. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk me!," you scream. oooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes!!!!!!!! Cuuuummmmmmmmm!!!

You orgasm for almost a minute. Then, I feel the cum churning up in my balls. You turn around and take my cock into your mouth. You suck the hard shaft and I feel the orgasm building. I hold it back and hold it back. I hold back the cum and then, when I can't take it anymore, I less go and it cums right into your waiting mouth. You suck it all in until you drain my cock. You hold the cum in your mouth and I tell you to show it to me. You do in a hot sexy way and then you swallow every drop of it.

We compose ourselves and you say, "No one would believe this, right?" I smile and say, "It's our secret." You pick up the phone and say, "Hey. this works."

Oh my I have had the elevator sex fantasy foooorever!!! Mmmmmmmmmm hot!

Guest Crazy Cat
On 9/10/2014 at 4:28 PM, RC4BLUE said:

When We…

When we make love it will be slow, thoughtful and sensual. I will glide my hands over your skin. I wish to feel your warmth, the softness of your fine hair and the contours of your body. I will absorb each feature, memorizing how you respond to my touch. I will know when to lightly caress and where to apply deeper pressure.

When we make love it will be meaningful, present and passionate. I will inhale your sent and taste your essence. I will run my thumb over your lips before kissing you slowly and softly. I will hold your face in my hands while I capture your bottom lip with my teeth. Pulling at your hair I will break our kiss so I may kiss your cheeks, your eyelids, your ears and your neck.

When we make love it will be with desire, wanting and lust. I will pull you close from behind so that my hands may roam over your silky skin. I will learn the soft spots that bring you pleasure. While cupping your breasts I will pinch and roll your nipples. My lips will kiss a trail across the back of your neck and down your upper spine. Pulling your hips to me you will discover my desire.

When we make love it will be satisfying, erogenous and erotic. I will slide my hands down between your thighs, moving to the crease at your torso. Running pressured circles on your mound above your sex you will sense my wanting. I will listen for your gasps, for your shutters and for your soft moans. I want you ready and prepared for what is to come.

When we make love it will be tender, sweet and deliberate. I will turn your to face me, then kiss your neck, your chest and your breasts. Lightly biting and sucking at each nipple until I hear your breathing change I will take my time. Slowly moving over your stomach each kiss will linger as I savor your skin. Working my way to your legs I will tease you with my tongue and lips until you are ready to beg.

When we make love it will be demanding, intense and filling. I will lay you back as I lightly bite and kiss your inner thighs. Breathing in your sent until I am drunk with you, I will seek your pleasure center with my mouth. I wish to have you, devour you and drink you in. Over and over I will part you with my tongue, seeking your honey. I will listen for your gentle moan. Taking your pleasure button between my lips I will strum my tongue against you.

When we make love it will be hot, hard and penetrative. I will press my erection at your opening, waiting for you to accept me. The wetness of your arousal will slicken my shaft as I slowly enter you. I feel the tight wrap as I pause before pulling back to plunge in over and over. Our rhythm plays like a well-rehearsed orchestra. Strings sweep, base pounds, horns wail as our passion builds. I stroke your skin, kiss your lips and touch your most erogenous zones. We will build to our crescendo. When the climax begins, I will play you until you are grasping at the sheets, thrashing your head and trembling with pleasure.

When we make love it will be what I have fantasized about, giving you pleasure, being present and connected. You are my focus, my desire and my need. My passion is your satisfaction.

Mmmmmmm that is all I can utter RC......puuurrrrfection!

• Members

When we play, fuck, have sex it will be intense, raw and demanding. It will be breathtaking and passionate. I shall be demanding, Dominant and in charge. I will collar your neck and leash you. I will cuff or bind you hands and restrict you. I will tease your skin with leather, feathers, ice and metal. I will bring you to the edge over and over until you are begging for release. I will pull your hair to expose your throat. I will warm your ass with my flogger or crop and soothe you with my massaging hands and kisses. When we play/fuck/have sexual I will focus all of my attention on your sensations to bring you to peaks you need to discover. I shall tease you both inside and out. I shall oil your body after allowing my flogger to dance on your skin. I will plunge a dildo between your legs while they are bound open and vulnerable to my touch. I will worship your sex with my tongue until you anoint me. You will cry out in lust for more, for less, for much more again. Your body shall be my temple and I your servant to pleasure and pain and all that brings your peak after peak after peak. And when we are finished I will hold you and caress you and make you know you are safe. For my only job to to be there for your passion. When we play/fuck/have sex it will not be traditional love. It will be raw intense lust and desire for your body and all the wonders it brings to me.

• Thanks 1

• Members

You can sign up right here:

SEX SIGN UP:

???

• Like 1

• Members

Wow CC, I thought I would at least have a chance for others to sign up., but you flooded the list. I'm sure there are others that would want to join in.  Hahahahaha

• Haha 1

• Members

CC the first 4 spots are yours I see.!then did you decided to share? Or are you just being nice? ??

• Like 1

• Members

That is great. I may have new ideas for all of us. 

• Like 1