Official Community Forums Home

Ladies, You Like A Little Moaning?

synirr

• Members

I LOVE it when a guy moans. There really is nothing sexier for me. Any sexual noise works, really. Thing is, it seems like a lot of guys hold back in this department... why?

I've been thinking about this a lot, because I saw a comedian on TV the other day who began his joke by saying "You ever had a woman make you feel so good you almost made a gay noise and had to catch yourself?" The noise he made as he mimicked the scene wasn't anywhere close to gay, it was just a moan. It wasn't a gutteral grunt or a gruff "Ooooh yeah baby," true enough, but it sure as hell wasn't overly effeminate either. Is this what men really think? He got plenty of laughs, like the audience knew what he was talking about.

The last guy I slept with makes LOTS of wonderful sounds, and it's a huge turn-on for me. None of my other partners have ever been particularly vocal. I was discussing it with a friend of mine and he said not to assume that all women find it attractive just because I do, so, I am asking... confirm for me ladies, I'm not the only one am I? ;)

I LOVE it when a man makes noises letting me know that I am driving him absolutely nuts!! (IN a good way). Although I was with this one guy, that LITERALLY screamed like a girl when he came. :huh: THAT was "unsexy".

• Members

My making noise during sex just feels completely unnatural to me. Every now and again something slips out when the wife does something really nice but for the most part I'm quiet. Conversely, I am just not happy unless I get her to be very very VERY vocal(sorry if her shouts and moans of pleasure have kept any of you awake) so I go out of my way to make sure it happens and change up tactics if it isn't.

Thurisas.

• Members

If he isn't making some noise or telling me, sometimes it's hard to know if he's enjoying what we are doing. Unless it's necessary for the kid's sake, I like a little noise.

• Members

I like it when my man makes some kind of noise then I know I'm pushing the right buttons. But my guy doesn't really make too many sounds and sometimes I do think hell I'm doing it wrong. But now I know he just isn't as vocal.

• Members

Howard is right in some respects but it does have a lot to do with how comfortable us guys are with ourselves. The last guy that tried to play that trash talking game with my girl got a broken jaw and no girl for his efforts. She told me what he had said then I confronted him with it. At his parents house even. I had worked for his dad and he knew there was trouble brewing. But he wasn't about to help his boy. He tried to apologize later and called it a guy thing but I made sure to tell him he would get worse if I ever saw him in the same group of friends that I run in. I'll be damned if I'd let him into that circle knowing how he is to do the same to the rest of my friends. This may or may not tell you how close I keep my friends. I see no reason to hold back when it comes to sex either. If my woman is doing something that I enjoy then why shouldn't I tell her?

• Members

Lol Howard, I understand your post completely. Most of my friends are guys, and it has always been that way, so I see it all the time. They consider me "one of the guys," so I actually get this kind of stuff too once I have been in the group long enough, haha. Yes, my guy friends make fun of me for crying during movies :P

Obviously that mentality has a lot to do with it, but only if a guy has a really fragile ego, I think. Most do. :lol:

• Members

Right-o. If you're confident it doesn't matter what your friends think.

• Members

I love it when my man makes a little noise. He rarely does, and it drives me nuts 'cause how'm I supposed to know when I'm doin' good? It's not like he gets any harder!

• Members

Yes, I wish mine made more noise. I think it's a compliment. But what can you do. I guess you just try to figure out that they like it.

• Members

I never made much noice, but once my wife started getting more vocal and really getting into it, I did also, more because she put more effort into sex and that got more of a response from me. The louder she is the hotter it makes me. I know there have been a few afternoon delights that if we had neighbors home, there was no doubt in their minds what we were up to.

• Members
I love guy noises so that way I know I am pleasing him. Tyger LOL but if I guy screams like a girl I think I may have a hard time from laughing. ;)

I love moaning and making noise.My husband is not comfortable with it. BUT I do it becuase i need to let it out... i'd be louder if I could.

SP

• Members

I have to say, I really prefer to hear enough to know that he's enjoying himself. My hubby used to be almost completely silent but he has gotten more vocal and I really enjoy that!

• Members
Trying to figure out " Guy World" will drive you nuts. It drives most men batty, too! In Guy World, its all about competition with other guys. Guys compete by putting down any other guy anyway they can. They make things up. Anything that suggests that a guy is less than masculine is a bad thing to be. Anything that suggests that a guy is " GAY " is bad. Anything that suggests a guy has feelings, just like women, and displays it, is bad. Anything that suggests that any guy feels pain and cries out, or cries tears, instead of" Sucking it up and taking it like a man", is bad. Any public display of emotion, such as crying at weddings, or funerals is " Bad ". Anything that suggests a man is something other than granite is bad. In short, any man that actually is alive, cannot win if someone decides to attack him long enough. Oh, If for some reason a guy does "meet " all the criteria for " manliness", under the GUY WORLD Rules, guys tell women you don't want to have anything to do with him because he can't emote, and is screwy in the head!

Its about competition between men, for women, for jobs, for success as seen by other men.

If you women have the brains I think you do, encourage your guys to emote, and let loose. But, expect him to swear you to secrecy, so that you don't go around talking about his moaning, or emoting when you make love! He doesn't want to have to listen to the crap from other men who are GREEN WITH ENVY.

It happened to me after I met my second wife. When the guys found out I was dating seriously, and then got a good look at her at a New Year's Eve party, all of a sudden, I was seen in a much different light. Instead of being a Eunuch, I was now seen as a sexy guy, who could get a younger attractive woman. I was now a threat. Worse, I had talked to my wife about how to answer questions from people who would be surprised at both of us, and we decided to just be honest about our sex lives. It was great! In Guy world, that just cannot be. Guys bind together emotionally be being upset and disappointed with the sex they get at home. They commiserate together. When someone comes into the Guy World, and freely admits that the Sex he is having is Great, that he has Sex often, ( More of than they do) and that he's not afraid to talk about it, Guys go nuts! The attacks begin. YOu get talked about outside your presense, because they have nothing else to talk about.

How did I handle it? I looked them all in the face, and just said, " You guys are just jealous!" and then walked away. Later, some of the guys said I nailed them pretty good with that cut. Individually, they could congratulate me, and wish me all the happiness. But as part of the group, " GUY WORLD", they could not come to my defense. At most all they could do was sit there, the " silent majority" and listen to the critics leading the attack, and see how I handled it.

What they didn't know is that I discussed these sessions with my wife, and told her everything that was said and by whom. When she met them, later, she would let them know that what I told them was true, and embarrass the hell out of them. We saw that as the " One-Two " Punch. Even the guys we nailed that way came to respect and like us.

Guy world is built on fragile egos. If men would actually take the time to read the Sex Ed. articles here, and then go through the posts on this forum to learn much more, they would be more confident in their love making skills, they would actually have some, and they would not worry a bit about being teased by other men about their masculinity.

I have never hesitated to moan, groan, gasp, Ask God for his help, whisper obscene requests, or otherwise emote when enjoying love making with any lover. I have been in situations when we had to keep it quiet, but even then, I could whisper to my lover. I have never had a lover who objected.

Howard

Howard, Just wanted to say I loved your article. As far as the moaning sometimes we laugh when he cumms because the moan is so hard and so intense. If you've ever seen scary movie, it's kinda like when they are doing it and he cumms and it's so powerful it blows her to the cieling.