Official Community Forums Home

Embarassing Dating Moments

Tyger

I love to laugh, so I thought I'd start out this post. Please post your embarrassing dating moments that made you laugh!!

Well, when me and my now-hubby started to date, he came over to my house one day, and, trying to be a lady, I had to um, fart, so I went into my bathroom. Well, I had no idea he was RIGHT behind me, having left him in the kitchen, and out of earshot. I fart right as I had grabbed the door to swing it shut, and from behind me I hear "isn't that nice". I started to get embarassed, but then I said "well, if you hadn't stalked me into the bathroom, you wouldn't have heard that." :P

• Members

We'd had a very late dinner at Subway and I foolishly got a tuna-fish sub. Well, its needless to say that tuna fish at 10-11 oclock at night is bad idea. The first couple of hours after eating were fine and then it hit me, full force. I had a lovely bout of food poisoning. Valntyn stayed with me the whole night, caring for me in the bathroom and just holding my head in her lap otherwise. Nothing says I love you like food poisoning...well, at the very least nothing shows how much another loves you like sticking with you through the rougher times of food poisoning.

My second most embarrassing moment was also with Valntyn. I had asked her and asked her to marry me. (I'm persistent and she kept saying maybe...perhaps asking within the first few weeks of dating was too fast... but I digress.) Anyway, on New Year's Eve, we were camping out on the living room floor and snuggled down. At midnight she finally said yes. I heard her, it sort of registered, but I was so tired my only response was Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Thurisas.

• Members

One I can remember off-hand was the first night Thurisas and I had sex. We'd had a fairly romantic evening and I was all snuggled in his bed, waiting for him. He comes in, we start necking... and then I inhaled a big piece of lint off his pillow. I started coughing and choking, my eyes were watering... I had to push him away and couldn't get my breath to tell him what had happened. How romantic and sexy, eh?! :lol:B):rolleyes:

A couple of years ago, a friend of mine set me up on a blind date with a buddy of his. I was not going to go out alone with a strange guy, so I made my friend and his girl go with us. The guy was a huge geek who stared at my breasts the entire time and then asked when they could come out and play. My friend got a huge laugh out of it and I've never been on another blind date.

• Members

Hmm my most embarrassing moment would be the phone call after the first date,

the guy tried to call to set up another date only to get my son on the phone telling

him how hot red pepper was!! He then hung up on him. He didn't call back after

that for a couple weeks!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members

This was almost three years ago, when I was first on my own. I was fixed up with a very nice man. We wern't ready for romance, but we had common interests and enjoyed each others company. We often walked our dogs together.

I hadn't seen him for a few days, and then one weekend saw him at the park, sitting on a bench enjoying the sun. I asked him why he didn't have his dog along, and he said "what dog? I don't have a dog."

I kind of laughed, and said "ok, then who's dog are you walking when we go out?" and he said something like "lady, I don't know who you are, I have never seen you before." I was puzzled, confused and then angry. I told him I never suspected he could be such a big jerk and to ever call me again. He sat there and SMIRKED at me.

A few days later he called, and it was if the whole park thing never happened. I asked him what was wrong with him and to leave me alone. I hung up. He called right back and blurts out "You saw my twin brother!" Sarcastically I said "oh, yes, don't we all have a twin brother? Maybe I would have believed that in middle school, but PLEASE don't expect me to now." and hung up on him. What a JERK!!

The next day I get a letter from him. He apologizes profusely and says he DOES have a identical twin brother and asks me to go to a mutual friend of ours and ask. I did. BOY ~ WAS I EMBARASSED! They are identical, and I mean identical! I was told one brother was the salt of the earth, and the other was a practical joker who was always making trouble.

I called him that evening and apologized and we had a good laugh. We where pals until I moved. When we run into each other we still start laughing before we say hello.

• Review Team

Mine had to be when I was 14 and living with my dad. My then boyfriend and I had just come back from a movie and were standing on my front porch. My dad had left the light off, so we kissed a little. Unfortunately, my boyfriend's brother and some of his friends had caught sight of us leaving the theater and followed us. They tore up the street with the windows down hooting and yelling crude things, which caught my dad's attention inside. He comes barreling out the door, but with the light off he didn't see us. He knocked both of us over into the flower bed (my boyfriend sprained his wrist, and we knocked heads). As soon as he figured out that the noise was due to my boyfriend's brother, he insisted that they were trash for doing that (he didn't like my boyfriend or his family anyway) and forbade me to see my boyfriend again! Of course, being 14, we just did the 'date at school' thing... :P

• Members
The most embarassing dating moment I can think of was the first time Tango and I had sex. I had just taken off my bra and he yelled,"Yes! They're real!" :D:lol::D

That is kinda cute, you made his dreams come true!

• Members

2nd date with my ex, I called her by her twin's name every time I tried to say her name. They look really similar, and this was only the 3rd time i had ever even seen her, so...it was kinda justified. I felt so bad afterwards though

• Members

Hm.... probably when my love and I just started dating (about a month... I was 18 at the time, he was 17) and I wound up in the hospital.... and he had to carry me to the toilet.... Not that funny, but it was MORTIFYING!

Another good one was when my father took my ex and I out shooting. Now, my father and I had planned to put exploding targets up and not tell my ex. We told him to shoot VERY close to the center (he had never gone shooting before).... he shot about 3 times before hitting it just right... boom KABOOM!

He fell over into a patch of damp moss and my father and I just started rolling in laughter.... he was rather pissed..... started to blush, and said "can we go now?"

I LOVED it.... he was sooo embarrassed.... xD

My ex and my current love are both immigrants as of 2000 or 2001, so we CONSTANTLY get mutually embarrassed by language barriers (I know what he's saying, but no one else does.... lol)

• Members

hAHAH

ok so wayy back in high school one of my first like crushes/flings I went to the movies with a group of our friends on a date. Me and him decided to sit next to each other to try to hold hands and whatnot. ahahha so the movie starts and it's dark for a moment so I lean in to kiss him and when the screen lights back up I had a mouthful of hair. I thought maybe at least it was his hair to make it a little less embarrassing...well turns out it was my friend Mel's hair ahahha. she was like um, Amy why are you eating my hair? Everyone else turns over and starts laughing. I always look before I make a move, preferably when i know it won't be pitch black.

they never let me live it down to this day.

• Members

I think the most embarassing thing that happened to me, many many many moons ago, when my ex husband and I first started dating, we had gone to the store and gotten some sodas to drink.

Well, we were in the back talking, making out and just basically having fun.

Just as I was taking a drink of my soda, he popped up and said " so , do you spit or swallow?"

I started choking on it, and spit soda all over him.

He tapped his buddy on the shoulder and said "I guess that answers that question huh?"

My friend who was driving the car thought the whole scene was a riot, she ran off the road into a small ditch because she was laughing so hard at us.

We got out of the car and she fell on the ground laughing herself hysterical at me, for spitting soda on my date.

I was laughing at her, because she laughed so hard she literally peed her pants, in front of her date!

I am still not sure who was more embarassed, her or me.

Oh yeah, guys, if you plan on pulling the whole " do you spit or swallow" question on a date, make sure she isn't drinking coffee when you do. ;)