Official Community Forums Home

Vasectomy = Horny

• Members

Well, as many of you know, my hubby went under the knife and had the 'snip-snip' operation, a vasectomy. Well, there must be something about not having to worry about getting me pregnant cause he is EVEN MORE HORNY than ever. I mean, he was pretty horny before, but now he is always horny. My ass is sore from the pinching, my tits are always being touched and I have been woken up more nights than usual with a horny man next to me. I LOVE the vasectomy results!

If you are done having children, give it a shot - it is truly working for us!!!

• Like 3

• Members
Well, as many of you know, my hubby went under the knife and had the 'snip-snip' operation, a vasectomy. Well, there must be something about not having to worry about getting me pregnant cause he is EVEN MORE HORNY than ever. I mean, he was pretty horny before, but now he is always horny. My ass is sore from the pinching, my tits are always being touched and I have been woken up more nights than usual with a horny man next to me. I LOVE the vasectomy results!

For thus of us alittle to timid, you think he could describe his experince of the operation and what he felt afterwards. My wife wants another, I dont really want one but we both getting up there. It wont happen right away or it might not happen at all but if another baby shows up I getting snip. I just heard some stories that make it sound like it is painful but they might be just that...stories

Glenn

• Members

I wish he'd talk to my husband as well, i've been asking him since #3 was born to have this done... then i got baby fever about year and 1/2 ago, we rode it out and it's all gone now.... but he still leaves all BC up to me, the IUD is working well but a V would be even better! LOL

• Members

My hubby was in the doc's office within a few weeks after our second child was born(we knew that's all we wanted) and even though he was nervous about it, he was more nervous about ending up with a bunch more kids so snip, snip it was. He really didn't have any "major" discomfort or problems and it was a big relief for both of us not to have to worry about BC anymore. Really guys....it's nothing to be freaked out about....

• Members

You bragging or complaining? LOL!!!!!

Bragging, definitely bragging!! LOL

I wish my hubby would get it done. But noooooooo, he's the "Awwww hell naaaaaaaw" thinking. So, I gotta find me a female doctor here that will put in the Mirena IUC for me, very soon!! This way, after the 5 yr mark, I can get my tubes tied with no worries about doctors down here saying "well you MAY want another one", or "your husband really wants to try for a boy". Shit!! It's my body, and I don't want to have another baby.

In fact, my hubby WANTS another one, and thought for SURE I'd want another one about the time our daughter got to be 5. Guess what? "Awwwwwwww helll naaaaaaaaaaaaw"! I'm very content with ONE child, TYVM.

• Members

My hubby actually wrote a 2-part article on this - thinking about it, what to expect, how the appointments went, how it was. Let ME just say this:

I took him to the office to have it done. They gave him Xxanax to relax and by the time we got there, he was happlily ready. I went in with him where he stripped down and laid on the table. He was so loopy he asked me to suck his dick one more time for good luck (I bet that happens a lot in there) - no sex for a week minimum after.

I went to the waiting room, got halfway through a magazine and the doctor told me he was done! Now ladies, if WE were to have OUR tubes tied, it is an all day maybe two day ordeal. This, 15 minutes tops. I go to get him, he is smiling and happy and putting on his sweat pants gingerly. He says, "I would do that again in a heartbeat - it was cake!" The doctor tells me to have him ice it (better on the swelling) and then gave me a prescription for:

30 VICODIN WITH 3 REFILLS!!

Um, I had a C-section and came home with TYLENOL! Huh? What is the deal here. A MAN gets his BALLS cut, one teeny, tiny stich and the Doc gives him 120 VICODIN! He didn't even need but one and went back the next day! I guess that was his 'payment' for giving up his future children! geesh....I wonder if a female Doc would do that????

Oh well, he had his 25 ejaculations, his swimmers are no longer there, and my hubby wants nothing better than to make up for years of BC. Fun for me....definitely bragging...... . :D <-----shit eating grin!

When I had my c-section, I got Perkaset! There, there's my slight brag. LMAO

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I had it done half a dozen years ago. I think on a Friday morning, laid low with frozen peas for the weekend, and back to work on Monday. A little slow in walking for several days, but no big deal really.

Some novacaine was all, no sedatives. I don't think I needed any pain pills afterwards.

To do my part to save the world, we only planned on two kids. Then I dawdled, then BC pills failed and wife got preggo again (she was pissed for two weeks), and that spurred me to get it done before #3 poppeed out. Not wanting a number 4 (and since kid was just born anyway), I would not risk sex until the spermees were all gone.

I was amused leading up to it by all the guys, upon learning I had a 3rd one coming, who came up to me and whispered in a confidential voice, "You gotta do what I did; it's called the big 'V' ." It became apparent that vasectomies are pretty common.

The doc said there is a 1 in 4000 chance of failure, that is, the spermees can find a new way out. So I'm supposed to get sperm tested once a year to make sure I'm still OK. (My fertile wife could also count as a sperm tester; so far I haven't gotten her preggo again.)

The thing I hated the most was the shaved nuts, with the feeling of rubbing and chafing in my pants till the hair grew back.

I also had on and off epiditymitis for about a year (since subsided; basically a nut hurts with a dull ache). The doc said there was no way to tell if it was related to the vasectomy, but guys who have had vasectomies tend to have epididymitis more than guys who haven't.

Still, I'll take that pain over another kid. I love my kids, but I'm spent with the one's I have. Life is a bit easier not having to worry about BC or more kids. But any increased horniness is probably because the kids are a little older, so we're not quite so tired all the time, rather than the vasectomy itself.

• Members
For thus of us alittle to timid, you think he could describe his experince of the operation and what he felt afterwards. My wife wants another, I dont really want one but we both getting up there. It wont happen right away or it might not happen at all but if another baby shows up I getting snip. I just heard some stories that make it sound like it is painful but they might be just that...stories

Glenn

I had it done many years ago and there was just a little soreness for a couple days (although it was very sore right afterward). Nothing bad, but hey, any surgery will make you sore. The freedom afterward was great with not having to worry about birth control. The only drawback (if you can call it that) is that the volume of semen when you cum decreases. In biology class they said semen is 20% sperm and 80% fluid from the prostate. In my case it seemed to be the other way around. So you don't shoot as far as before, but it still feels the same!

• Members

Got my vas a few weeks ago. Can't say there is an increase in libido, yet. Still waiting for the 6 weeks post to make happy in a cup. Hopefully there will be no swimmers.

As far as pain, my testicles were tender for about a week and a half. Felt like the time after my son hit me in the nuts with a soccer ball. Not too bad, but I would not want to do it every day. They gave me vicodin, but regular tylonol was good enough. Also, when the Dr says wear a jock strap for 2 weeks, do it. The snug fit and compression help with the swelling. Frozen peas are your best friend.

• Members
Well, there must be something about not having to worry about getting me pregnant cause he is EVEN MORE HORNY than ever.

Big had a V done after the birth of child number 5 (it was a moral imperative at that point) and while I can't and won't speak for him, my libido changed for the better. It was a mental thing, the idea of knowing pregnancy was not gonna be an option again allowed me to just relax and truly enjoy the experiences. Couple that with the hormonal changes of my late 30s and well, I don't think anyone at our house is complaining about our sex lives.

• Members

If anyone is wondering why they give out such good pain meds for this it is because of what happened to me. If I remember the term properly I had a sperm granuloma where I had a lump by my testicle for almost a year, one testicle was swelled to 3 times it's normal size for better than 6 months, and I walked around feeling like I had just been kicked for about 4 months after the procedure. In case you are wondering I did take my meds and followed the instructions of what to do and not to do to the letter.

After the fact I looked at all the potential side effects, that my doctor and the literature he gave me failed to mention, and if I knew then what I know now I am not sure I would have done it. They try to make it appear that this is a simple surgery with limited side effects, which in many cases it may be, but there are a lot of potetial complications and side effects that the doctors don't generally mention until it happens to you and then all of a sudden the doctor's story changes to this is a fairly common problem and it will go away eventually. I saw 3 different doctors and 2 different urologists and every one of them sent me away with a bottle of anti imflamatory pain killers, an antibiotic, and told me that this is very common and you just have to wait it out. This got VERY expensive. Besides all the doctor visits, I had to have sonograms done on my testicles, I had lab work, and had it not gotten better when it did I there was a good chance I would have had to have had another surgery to try to correct what was wrong.

One thing I found out is that if you spend a lot of time in the car for work, the vibration can really aggravait the situation so if possible avoid long trips for the first couple weeks.

My warning to all men is make sure you have good health insurance prior to having this done and this is not necessarily a routine in and out surgery because I know a couple other guys that had similar issues where the side effects were not as advertised.

• 14 years later...
  • Members
On 5/20/2022 at 12:29 PM, Jennifer01 said:

Could that be because you were no longer worried about pregnancy? 

I will admit that having sex right before I'm ovulating and not on the pill can be even more exciting knowing what might be happening way inside me with those little sperms and my eggs.

798117209.gif

Mmm....I'm Kim Rob 7160's wife . I agree that that's a waste of cum. I love it when our mutual male friends cock quivers and blows hot cum deep inside me. Just don't make the mistake I made and had sex before my birth control pill became effective.I will admit there is something about the uncertainty of getting pregnant that's hot. Rob loved seeing other men's cum run down my leg when I stand up.🤪

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I had a V and it worked out great! My doc put me under so i didnt have to smell the Me BBQ behind the curtain and when i woke up it was done.  Now my playpen is a playground with my wife. I decided to do the procedure bc its much harsher on the female body to do them. She loves that i dont have to pull and blow anymore so intimacy is more romantic. 2 kids is enough but our relationship is very sexual so we needed reassurance on the no more kiddos. I highly recommend to men to get this done and if you are squeamish about it find a doc that will put you under. The ends justify the means and your lady will love the outcum 😉

• Like 1

• Members

I had one done years ago. I took myself to the doctor's office and when it wasdone I rode home on my motorcycle. I would highly recommend it over a tubal ligation.

• 7 months later...