Official Community Forums Home

Privacy Of Tootimid Orders...

jesse123

• Members

Hi! I know how discreet shipping and billing is on this site, however, does a copy of the receipt, including items purchased, go to the billing address? because my billing addres for my card is where my whole family reads the mail and my folks (though i'm an 'adult') ALWAYS open and read my mail, whereas my shipping address is where only I get the mail and i don't want anyone seeing what i order. thank you!

The confirmation is sent to your e-mail account, which can be printed out for your records, or you can just save it to your e-mail account. No other envelope is sent. There is an invoice with your purchase. They don't bombard you with over-mailing. And, on your credit/debit card statements, all it says is Atlantic Innovations. So, unless they know what that is, they won't have an idea. And if they ask, tell them it's none of their business. Nobody should go thru anyone else's mail. It's disrespectful.

• Members

Couldn't have said it better myself Tyger!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah, ditto to all above. I have never gotten anything mailed to me by TooTimid other than those Priority Mail boxes. It only says Atlantic Innovations on the return address. Totally private nothing that even hints as to what could be in it. I've never gotten a mailer or catalog or promotional stuff in the mail from them. When they say private & confidental, they actually mean it.

Unlike Adam Eve that sends stuff with their logo all over it and something stamped on the packages that says Adult Material or something like that. Total downer. I will never order from them again. I live in a very conservative area, and my mailbox is right next to my neighbor's. Sometimes the mailman leaves packages that don't fit into the mailbox in between them on the board that is supporting both of our mailboxes. Yeah, so I'm so very grateful that TooTimid actually sticks by it's privavy guarantee!

• Members
Yeah, ditto to all above. I have never gotten anything mailed to me by TooTimid other than those Priority Mail boxes. It only says Atlantic Innovations on the return address. Totally private nothing that even hints as to what could be in it. I've never gotten a mailer or catalog or promotional stuff in the mail from them. When they say private & confidental, they actually mean it.

Unlike Adam Eve that sends stuff with their logo all over it and something stamped on the packages that says Adult Material or something like that. Total downer. I will never order from them again. I live in a very conservative area, and my mailbox is right next to my neighbor's. Sometimes the mailman leaves packages that don't fit into the mailbox in between them on the board that is supporting both of our mailboxes. Yeah, so I'm so very grateful that TooTimid actually sticks by it's privavy guarantee!

Even more embaressing when they deliver it to the wrong address by mistake and the neighbor brings it over to you. I won a free bottle of lube once and when it arrived i had no idea what it was or what I ordered. Once I got the bottle out and it said Tootimid on it then the light bulb went off in my head

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Review Team
Unlike Adam Eve that sends stuff with their logo all over it and something stamped on the packages that says Adult Material or something like that. Total downer.

Really? Maybe they recently changed, because I've ordered from them and it didn't have anything descriptive on it. I think more email order places are becoming aware of privacy issues, which is good for us and bad for our nosy neighbors :D

• Members

If you are worried about the CC statement also you might consider a money order or similar so that it doesn't even appear on there.

• Members

wow this is awesome to know, we live in apartments and when no one is at home the guy leaves the mail on your doorstep. We have a very NOSEY next door neighbor so I am glad to see even if we aren't at home it doesn't matter b/c no one will know what the package is unless they open it. And the awful mailers THANK GOD, I feel if I want to shop I'll come and do it, don't hound me and waste trees sending me catalogs. I am so glad I found you TooTimid!!!!

wow this is awesome to know, we live in apartments and when no one is at home the guy leaves the mail on your doorstep. We have a very NOSEY next door neighbor so I am glad to see even if we aren't at home it doesn't matter b/c no one will know what the package is unless they open it. And the awful mailers THANK GOD, I feel if I want to shop I'll come and do it, don't hound me and waste trees sending me catalogs. I am so glad I found you TooTimid!!!!

Thank you! We are glad you found us as well!

• Members

What about calls, cause it asks for your phone number when you input your purchasing info? TT isn't going to call, are they? I'm outta the country and do not have a private number right now and it wouldn't be very nice if they called my house and my parents answered the phone :-P

What about calls, cause it asks for your phone number when you input your purchasing info? TT isn't going to call, are they? I'm outta the country and do not have a private number right now and it wouldn't be very nice if they called my house and my parents answered the phone :-P

Hi Candi,

Phone numbers are optional. Although it is very rare that we need to contact our customers, we do urge people to give us a phone number or email address just in case we need to reach them.

I hope this answers your questions. :)

Rob

If it's any consolation, I've been with TT for about 2 yrs now, and never have they called me. I've either called Meaghan or Rob myself, but the majority of the contact with them is via e-mails.

• Members

I was going to ask the same question myself! (I was worried about having anything sent to the billing address... it's still at my parents' home!)

Thanks for the reassurance!

• Members

Thank you so much for all the helpful info! I'm back at home now and got a new number so you can call me all you want :-P

Anyways, I'm totally getting me something :-D hehehe!

Thank you so much for all the helpful info! I'm back at home now and got a new number so you can call me all you want :-P

Anyways, I'm totally getting me something :-D hehehe!

That is awesome! We really appreciate the support. This helps us continue this board, write articles and support a team of dedicated reviewers. Thank you!

Rob