Official Community Forums Home

Does Your So Know?

• Members

I read this and other similar forums. When I first discovered them, I spoke to my SO about what I had learned and he suggested I sign up and share my thoughts with everyone.

It has recently occured to me that most issues people post involve some sort of miscommunication or no communication with their partner.

So, does your partner know you use sex forums? Would they care? Are they signed up too? If you hide it, why? There is a lot of intimate stuff shared here, does your partner know exactly what you are sharing and how do they feel about it?

This question has been posted before, but I think a revisit to it is benificial, especially with all the new members.

Yes, my hubby knows. He was less than excited at first, but he's come around to it. No, he's not on here as a member. He considers this "My Area". I've encouraged him to do so, but all he does is lurk under my SN around, and reads some posts every now and again. It's rare, but he does it. :P

• Members

My SO knows and encourages it. He thinks it is great. He ocassionally checks things out, but with not a lot of time on his hands he is not on the computer much at home.

• Members

I told my husband..He wasnt thrilled, but then after some ...Presents arrived. He warmed up to the idea.

He doesnt read anything... but :rolleyes: somthings would bother him. but he doesnt say much more hten that

• Members

My husband knows. He isn't a member and doesn't even read the board, though I have caught

him reading over my shoulder. I told him all about it and have showed him some new tricks

he is more then happy to let me do whatever I need to do to be happy!! I would like him to

read some articles and mabye pick a few new toys. For now though he is warming to it all!!

• Members

Ditto on Tyger's post. Funny, my SO refers to it as "my area" as well ;)

I think the original post was in this same section or dating.

• Members

My Hubby knows and is totally into it. He loves reading the posts as much as I do.lol. We sometimes talk about the topics posted and discuss how we feel about them. (guy vs gal type thing). This forum has as Mikayla said in her Too Timid Success Story, brought sex to the fore front. I love my hubby and can share anything with him. I wouldn't have it any other way.

• Members

Mine knows. I've tried to get him to read some posts and articles but he's just not interested and will not even try....God knows he could use some of the "education" and I'm going to start printing off some of this stuff and giving it to him, but that doesn't mean I can make him read it, pay attention to it, or actually apply any of it. No, because of his closed mind-set he doesn't know what I'm saying, which I guess is best for the times I'm pissed and raving (he hears it from me, but would not be happy to know I'm airing "dirty laundry"). My thoughts have turned more like "if you'd put forth more effort I wouldn't have to be on here now would I?" And believe me, he's enjoying the benefits of where this is all taking me so he really can't complain!

• Members

My SO knows I'm out here but I don't think he's visited the site yet. I tell him this is where I get my toys and movies. Hopefully I can get him out here in the future.

• Members

My wife knows and doesn't really mind. She Joked about me skipping the dating sites and going strait to the sex sites. LOL I have learned a lot of stuff that I wish I would have learned about 8 years ago. She is warming up to it all and probably goes on when i'm not around. I think that she feels like a naughty girl with all of this, which is nice. I would like her to get a little more naughty ;)

Bugs

• Members

My hubby encouraged me to look at this forum. He doesn't personally look at it, but has looked over my shoulder. Just by lurking here, I've become more open to my hubby about sex.

• Members

My husband is aware and shops the site occasionally. We talk about everything which is great and we read the topics, the threads and discuss. It's a great way to get the other persons pov.

• Members

If its to late to reply, but my SO knows and from time to time he has replied or posted to here and i have had my friends join also i dont know there names but they have join also.

• Members
Mine knows. I've tried to get him to read some posts and articles but he's just not interested and will not even try....God knows he could use some of the "education" and I'm going to start printing off some of this stuff and giving it to him, but that doesn't mean I can make him read it, pay attention to it, or actually apply any of it. No, because of his closed mind-set he doesn't know what I'm saying, which I guess is best for the times I'm pissed and raving (he hears it from me, but would not be happy to know I'm airing "dirty laundry"). My thoughts have turned more like "if you'd put forth more effort I wouldn't have to be on here now would I?" And believe me, he's enjoying the benefits of where this is all taking me so he really can't complain!

IMHO, your idea of printing the articles you find fitting is probably the best idea I've seen or heard since I joined this site! You are definitely inspiring in your pursuit. Keep it up!

• Members

my SO knows that i am here basically all day and part of the night lol.. i have got him to read some posts and sch but he is reserved when it comes to help. i did get him to join and post a few times but i dont think that he remembers his name here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I should hope my SO (LoveGoddess) knows I'm on here. When I know she's on here writing reviews or reading posts (on the other computer) I like to send her suggestive PM's then walk over to her while she's reading them with my "Suggestion" in hand. :lol:

• Members

Yes my SO knows. I got him hooked from him reading over my shoulder and trying new things on him. He is now a member, he doesn't post much, but that's mostly cause if it's something I like, I read it out loud to him. :lol:

• Members

My husband knows all about this forum I don't hide it. In fact he has posted on here when I was going threw a really hard time. Everyone here was very helpful to him and helped us both. This forum is wonderful for both. In fact when I first came here he read the post I made and all the replies to it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

deleted