Official Community Forums Home

Things I've Never Done And On My Sexual To Do List

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Well not as adventurous as some but.....

1. Squirting all over hubby's face

2. Anal, just at the thinking of it at mo

3. DP with toy when we suss no 2

4. In public / chance of being cought

5. Maybe light bondage, me being sub.

Had toy in my ass and hubby in my pussy so we will cross that one off! Gonna go for full anal soon tho

• Members

This is a fun bunch here. Great lists!

Originally SweetLD and I had done:

1. Sex in a pool.

2. 69.

3. Doggy.

4. Cowgirl.

5. Anal Play without Intercourse.

6. Toys.

Then last month, we had what we call "The Epiphany" (Crazy, F*cked Up, Insanely Good Sex since a very frank discussion about our sexuality and possibly opening our marriage. Sweet posted about that 2 weeks ago.) and so we have marked a lot off of our list since then:

1. Anal.

2. Squirting from G Spot orgasm.

3. Multiples for her (3+) :o

4. Oral on me in front of our bay window at night :ph34r:

5. Reverse Cowgirl in the TV room while watching a naughty movie.

6. Riding crop.

7. Nipple clamps/moderate tit torture

8. Leather paddle for a spanking good time.

9. DP fingers/toys

Now we are talking about the possibility of actually knocking a few more out in the next year or so:

1. FMF Threesome.

2. FMFM Swing/Swap with FF action.

3. Sex outdoors (Likely to happen in St. John before the end of the year)

4. Sex on our/a dining room table.

5. Sex in a swing/bungee apparatus

6. Sex in public (oral and other)

And then we have the "Yeah, Like That'll Happen" List:

1. DW with another man while I watch.

2. Me doing "Sloppy Seconds" with oral after DW has been out on a "date."

3. DW giving oral to me after I've been out on a "date."

4. DW receiving multiple loads to face and boobs from a group.

5. DP two cocks

Yeah, that's a good list. I'll have Sweet finish it when she comes in..... :P Needless to say, we love "The Epiphany!"

• Members

[size="1"]

1. Sex in a pool.

2. 69.

3. Doggy.

4. Cowgirl.

6. Toys.

Then last month, we had what we call "The Epiphany" (Crazy, F*cked Up, Insanely Good Sex since a very frank discussion about our sexuality and possibly opening our marriage. Sweet posted about that 2 weeks ago.) and so we have marked a lot off of our list since then:

1. Anal.

6. Riding crop.

9. DP fingers/toys

Now we are talking about the possibility of actually knocking a few more out in the next year or so:

1. FMF Threesome.

5. DP two cocks

Yeah, that's a good list. I'll have Sweet finish it when she comes in..... :P Needless to say, we love "The Epiphany!"

Wow, I like your list!....now see that's what I'm talking about....it's not like I expect us to actually go thru with it and do all that stuff, but just the idea of laying out the fantasy and talking about it....good for you two....and kudos for being so open and adventurous!

• Members

This is in no particular order, just as I think of them. lol

1. In a cemetery. (Not on anything, just in it.) - So goth of, right?

2. On a pool table.

3. I've had sex outside, but I want to do it by a lake, up north in the fall.

4. On a balcony.

5. FFF

6. MFM(M?)

... I'm sure I'll add more later, I just can't think right now. lol

• Review Team
LMAO!!!

I'm not sure why I never answered this one. Here are some things, probably more I can't think of.

1. On the beach (yes, I have warned of the sand!)

2. MFM 3some

3. Explore with FF sex

4. Anal

5. DP

6. Bondage with me as the sub

7. Letting people watch

8. In the shower at the gym

9. Outside in the rain

10. On a boat, out in the middle of the ocean

11. Make love with Mr. Right

Thought it was time I updated since I have knocked off a few since last post. :)

I can also add some to replace those now crossed off:

Heavier bondage than what I have done so far

Watching two women

A FFF 3some

DP with two men (done one and a toy)

• 4 weeks later...

So a change of scenery will do wonders for your already adventourous sex life. We are in the Caribbean and having lots of fun checking things off our list. Within the 1st 24 hours we have had sex in a body of water, and in public on the patio overlooking the bay. Gorgeously delicious. Who knows what could be checked off by the rest of the week. Easy to do since BigIrishDoc has decided to run around naked except when we go into town.

Sweet.

1. Sex in a pool.

2. 69.

3. Doggy.

4. Cowgirl.

6. Toys.

1. Anal.

6. Riding crop.

9. DP fingers/toys

1. FMF Threesome.

5. DP two cocks

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

In general, I've found sex in water a bit too squeaky to be pleasurable. The water seems to dilute the natural juices. But maybe there's a trick to it that I don't know about. Love the idea of using a nice, hot bubble bath as foreplay or afterplay, though.

I would like to be spanked with one of those little leather strap things. And would like to try nipple clamps. And I'd like to have a guy use a big dong on me. The idea of him being able to watch and control the insertion is very appealing.

• Members
Awww...I'm finally in a committed relationship, and yeah, we're going to wait until marriage for sex (and most other sexual things--the rule right now is CLOTHES STAY ON, and there's no touching of naughty bits, including boobs), but I have lots and lots and lots of ideas--and we're definitely already discussing likes and dislikes. (We've both been pleasantly surprised by openness/compatibility in this area.) This thread has inspired me to start a check-off list to give him once we're married. =D

Some random things that'll be on the full list--I have a year or so to work on it, lol, and I think it will be very very long:

-get that first time done and overwith! (I'm sure it will be special, but I'm afraid of it hurting despite his promises of being slow and gentle, and honestly, if the first time was the best time ever, well, that would actually kind of suck, wouldn't it?)

-sex in my parents' house, though not in their bed (we'll be in the middle of something and I'll think "if only my mother knew what I was doing right now," and it's MORE, not LESS, of a turnon)

-sex with fishnets on (I've discovered he has a thing for stockings, which works well with my thing for shoes)

-sex in my car, with and without the top down (we already discovered the backseat is surprisingly roomy if the front seats are pushed forward, but the weather was too warm to stay in there)

-me sitting on a washing machine while it's going, with him standing and going at it

-he suggested honey and a paintbrush...I'm for that, and for whipped cream and/or chocolate syrup, possibly even snowcone syrup, or anything else a bit drizzly or spreadable...heck, even peanut butter...

-sex while trying to play a videogame, preferably Rockband or Guitar Hero (and obviously eventually giving it up/failing the level in favor of more fun)

-there's a study room at his college and he says every time he goes in there he wishes he could throw me down on the table and go at it...I'd do it if we were guaranteed not getting caught

-in a library with the smell of books, ZOMG

-in front of a fireplace

-I told him I wanted to invest in thigh-high leather boots someday, not sure how he'd react, and he typed back "ZOMG I'm stiff as a board" =D

-on a waterbed (though we won't be able to have one ourselves, since I have a thing for stilettos)

-painting on each other, probably with edible paint

-I wouldn't want to be full-on naked, but with snow coming down all around would be really romantic (perhaps oral? or without taking off pants?)

I love the fishnets and thigh-high boots ideas. Stockings and stilettos are always good.

• Members

Well let's see what we have not done.....

1. MFM (not gonna happen because he's not into it...but still)

2. In his '82 Monte Carlo

3. In a grassy meadow somewhere

4. Being totally dominate :)

5. Role playing

I've done the beach/ocean thing....it's fun but as said above watch out for the sand. The kitchen counter/ table thing is fun too...just watch out for sharp objects....lol!!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Sex in any body of water is not great.

I have to agree, it is tricky because things tend to get "squeaky" if you KWIM! Some say silicone lube is helpful but IDK.

• Members
Not much I haven't done lets see....

1. Phone sex. I did it once but was a little distracted wanna try again! :D

2. squirt from a g-spot orgasm. :wub:

3. Become a "swallower" :P For the most part!

4. Have sex with my husband in public, you know like someplace where there are people around and we sneak off to be naughty in a bathroom or closet etc. B) (still wanna do something a bit more public...)

5. Sex in a swing WHEE :lol:

I cant think of any more...

I thought of another one...

6. Having sex in the 69 position and FINISHING that way you know... yeah :D:wub:

• Review Team

They weren't on my to-do list but should have been: road head and having an orgasm in a moving vehcile - recently did both at 70 mph. ;) Not safe, I know, but really fun!

• Members

Well first off that'd be to have sex ;) but I think I might just have first my contender.

But really the list:

Paint and white floored canvas (HOT)

dance studio (fogging up the mirrors)

room full of mirrors

Men's Locker room

Role playing

blindfolded/handcuffed (completely at his will)

on the hood of a car

swing! (it's a popular choice huh? ;] )

There's a lot more! but this is a start.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I was thinking today that there's so much I haven't done yet. Here I am over 40 and life is open! So these are on my never have done but want to list. Does anyone else have a "want" list?

1) Sex in a chair or on a table.

2) 69

3) Sex in a car

4) Sex in the grass

5) Sex in the showeror the tub

6) Sex in a pool

7) Being tied up

8) Using food (chocolate sauces etc)

9) Being undressed by my husband

Guess that's about it.

I have done all on your list except the being tied up, but I haven't done all of them with me current bf, most but not all, and i'd really like to. hes the only person i've ever been with who is up for sex almost any time. so here is my list for him;-) :

1) sex in THE car

2) hiking and sex on the mountain (again, i was nervous the first time outside, give me another chance)

3) in the shower

4) in a pool/ hot tub

5) tied up or let me tie you up

6) threesome with another girl

7) something semi-public

8) make a tape

i'm sure there are others. I love sex!

• Members

1) Sex on a plane (never even been on a plane)

2) I want to make it through anal with the SO. She hasn't been able to

3) I want to be deepthroated

4) In a store fitting room

The fitting room thing, is about being in public with people around. I have done it in a car at night with people nearby, and I have done it at night in an empty park. I want a real risk of getting caught... but without getting caught.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

MFM

Gangbang with a few select men I trust

FF

group sex

sex in the kitchen

sex in a dressing room

mile high club

use food during sex

shower with a guy

sex in the shower

bubble bath with a guy

bubble bath with a girl or two

sex at a drive in

Since I waited so long to start having sex, I have so many things to catch up on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been lucky enough to do a lot in a lot of places with hubby. Here is what is on my Where-To-Do List.

Being submissive (OH YEAH......This one gets me wet just thinking about it!)

Threesome ~ MFF

Under a waterfall

In public

On a plane

Make a sex video and post it online

Have sex with a live feed to the internet

And on the fantasy side of things:

I want to surprise hubby at a strip club and dance for him, then fuck him on the stage. I know this was not what was asked, just thought I would share.

Even though the last two are similar I listed them separately because I want to work up to this. Ya know I have never written down the things I want to do, it is so weird to see it in print.

• 7 months later...
  • Members
#1 Threesome

#2 Be with a woman

#3 To be completely taken while tied up and blindfolded

#4 In a park or public place with the chance of being caught. I have only done it on a balcony so far

#5 to be his slave for an entire day and do exactly what he wants

#6 Have Sex on the beach (with a blanket of course)

#7 Have Sex in the rain

That is what I can think of for now. Give me time I am sure I will think of more. :D

I had a couple of people pm me and ask if I quoted the wrong person. No this was from my old screename.

I was thinking of this post and thought I should update it some. Also thought some others might want to update theirs or add to it.

I have knocked off the list in the last year or so#1-3. We have had a fun and busy year ;)

• Members
Lets see I am just starting to work on the list. I have knocked some out already. My SO and I joke every once in a while because we never really discussed a list per se, but as we did a few things he would joke about oh well something else to cross off your list.

#1 In a car

#2 in public....we have come close already but not quite yet

#3 deepthroating. I am working on it but not quite there

#4 being blindfolded and tied up. I am eager for this one. This should be happening shortly

#5 in a shower

#6 we are working on anal but when we can completely do it.

That is what I can think of at that point

I just realized apparently I had two lists on here and some of these have been completed and a whole lot of fun :D

• Members
I had a couple of people pm me and ask if I quoted the wrong person. No this was from my old screename.

I was thinking of this post and thought I should update it some. Also thought some others might want to update theirs or add to it.

I have knocked off the list in the last year or so#1-3. We have had a fun and busy year ;)

I just realized apparently I had two lists on here and some of these have been completed and a whole lot of fun :D

Someone's been busy! ;)

• Review Team

1. On the beach (yes, I have been warned about the sand!)

2. MFM 3some

3. Explore with FF sex

4. Anal

5. DP with two men (done one and a toy)

6. Bondage with me as the sub

7. Letting people watch

8. In the shower at the gym (didn't do this one, just don't have the money for the gym membership any more

9. Outside in the rain

10. On a boat, out in the middle of the ocean

11. Make love with Mr. Right

12. Heavier bondage than what I have done so far

13. Watching two women

14. A FFF 3some

Here is my up-dated list. Thanks for bringing this thread back up, I was thinking of looking for it just the other day!