Official Community Forums Home

Sex While Driving

• Members

I know this is totally crazy not to mention illegal but oh well. Hubby and I were coming home from one of those "rare" dates a few weeks ago, and I decided to slowly take my clothes off in the passenger seat and start playing with myself. It was really dark and I noticed him driving slower and slower. Eventually he pulled off on a side road and continued driving. I unzipped his pants and startind sucking on him until he got good and worked up, then I straddled him while he was driving and we had really great sex. Fast, but great. We havn't done something even close to this since we were in high school so it felt exciting and crazy. Have any of you done anything crazy sexually since you've been married? Try something he or she least expects. It's fun!

• Members

Umm.. nope nothing crazy. I would be terrified we'd get in an accident, so no driving sex for me. But way to go if it worked for you!

• Members

Look under my pic to the left. OOPS, I just noticed that it's no longer there! Mobile BJs are great! As long as you trust the driver!

• Members
I know this is totally crazy not to mention illegal but oh well. Hubby and I were coming home from one of those "rare" dates a few weeks ago, and I decided to slowly take my clothes off in the passenger seat and start playing with myself. It was really dark and I noticed him driving slower and slower. Eventually he pulled off on a side road and continued driving. I unzipped his pants and startind sucking on him until he got good and worked up, then I straddled him while he was driving and we had really great sex. Fast, but great. We havn't done something even close to this since we were in high school so it felt exciting and crazy. Have any of you done anything crazy sexually since you've been married? Try something he or she least expects. It's fun!

Oh miss Kitty now you got me strolling down memory lane :) Way back when a buck was still silver me and babe were coming back from a barbcue in my F150 sometime before sunup. CCR was rock'in and I figured we should too. It was real awkward, but where there's a will there's a way :D I just could not keep that old pickup on the road when the humpin spirit took over...but dont kid yourself...i did take the foot off of the clutch. I sure do miss the days of 7Xsex in an afternoon and noth'in else to do but open another beer and pull down her panties one more time...

• Members

Yep we do stuff like that all the time. :P Since things are wonderful and I am extremely lucky to be married to such an awesome husband even after all the things we have been threw, we both do spontaneous things while one of use is driving and we have no children with us. Love it!!

• Members

Road head is great!! Mutual masturbation.... mmmmmm The last time I went there it was with a cucumber he brought me for the trip, unbeknowest to me.

Off the beaten path road is a good idea so you can pull over when you feel like it.

• Members

Gotta say, I LOVE road sex! We haven't done it since we had our little girl, but we used to all of the time when going on road trips before we had her. Man that was fun! I think we need to take a road trip without the kid sometime! :)

• Members

Have had road sex a couple of times....It is always fun. I have to think back to the last we were crazy in the car and that would be when my HB brought along a bullet vibe and we played with the remote all day. Needless to say by the time we got home clothes wre flying everywhere. The craziest thing lately would be having sex in new places, which is always fun. My HB loves to drive me crazy in public places, like Walmart and Target. He will just call my name from 10 feet away and be like " Hey Hon....I wanna fuck ya later" AWWWWWWW isn't he romantic...lmao The only thing it does is embarrass me and make me look to see if anybody heard. But he loves to do those kind of things....lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

We've done the BJ's on the road a few times, too. We always end up pulling over though!

My husband loves to fondle me in the car - when that happens, we usually make it to the house in record time! :P

• 1 month later...
  • Members
We've done the BJ's on the road a few times, too. We always end up pulling over though!

My husband loves to fondle me in the car - when that happens, we usually make it to the house in record time! :P

Hmmm. I was on a 5 hour road trip once with my GF. She gave me 3 BJ's during the ride. I brought along a vibrator and got her off several times. The last BJ took place on a major toll highway. When I came the last time I had to pull over just short of the toll plaza.

When we got home about 45 minutes later we headed straight to bed.

• Members

AHHHH Cross country trip, blow job in every state (6), great, Di playing with her pussy and gettting off 6 times, Fantastic being sexually exhausted by the time we got home , Priceless!!! Don't you just love road sex, I know some truckers that sure did. :o

• Members

I will have to say that the whole Mobile BJ thing I love it! I love the fact that he is getting excited and there is not much he can do but take it. :o

• Members

Hubby has been on a month-long business trip, and I've already promised him head on the way back from the airport :) I love it, he loves it, and there's something exciting about the possibility of having someone look in while I'm doing it! I don't think we'd try road sex though, too big a chance for an accident.

wow i would totally love to try this, has any female received oral while driving or anything of the sort

I have never thought about receiving oral while driving....it just seems like it would be too difficult. My HB has used his hand and kissed my breasts, but we've never tried anything more when I drive...

• Members

I think that giving oral while sriving would be an interesting experience. Maybe I will definitely have to give that one some thought. I don't see sex while driving happening. I can't picture explaining that one to the insurance company or the police if something were to happen....lol.