Official Community Forums Home

Gun Oil Lubricant

*Mikayla's~Man*

• Members

EGO-4main.jpg

FINALLY, a lube that is not fruity scented, isn't named after a drink, doesn't have cutsey flowers and a PINK label, no more froo-froo lube for me - a MAN's LUBE! Oh yeah, GUN OIL dudes, arghh, argghh, arghhh.......

That is right, a group of Marines invented this fine lubricant after Desert Storm where they were forced to use REAL gun oil to whack off. This high tech, very conditioned, slick, silicone-based lubricant is condom safe and provides a well oiled ride. I was excited to see this in the box (finally, something manly) and I insisted that Mikayla try it with me. First, however, I wanted to try it solo - so try I did. Let me just say, a little dab will do ya for masturbation. One nice squeeze and I was slickery wet for my masturbation session. It didn't take long for me to explode with this lubricant leading the way - and clean up wasn't too bad, warm water and soap and my hand was squeaky clean.

When Mikayla and I tried it, we began with sex - and let me just say, this is looooonnnggg lasting lube. Your weapon will not jam with this lovely lube - we were humping and pumping away without any need to reapply. Then, just because we had a nice, quality lube, we decided to go for the anal. As you probably know, lubes don't always deliver for anal play - at least not without the need to reapply. One nice squeeze of this lube on Mikayla's ass and my cock and we were slippin' and slidin' our way to orgasm town. This lube ROCKS!

And even though this lube is a MAN'S LUBE, Mikayla commented on its slickery sensation, non-staining quality, and easy clean up. So guys, you will love it and so will your lady - it passes muster in both camps! Oil your Rifle like a pro - get GUN OIL - if it is good enough for the mighty Marines, it is good enough for me! Siemper Fi!!!

Oil Your Gun

I guess in this case, it's ok if it goes off while cleaning it?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

EGO-4main.jpg

Gun it up!! I purchased this item, for a couple reason, first off the name alone caught my attention, second I was running out of my favorite silicone lube, and I am always looking for something new to try out.

Since this is a silicone lube, so please don’t use it on silicone toys, or any toy that is made of “cyberskin”. This lube if used on those types of toys will need to have a proper burial, since it will destroy them.

I began to read the back label of this product to find out that Marines improvised this formula during Desert Storm. This lube is hypo-allergic, and made with Dimethicone, a high medical grade silicone, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, along with Cyclomrthicone.

Once I opened the bottle I noticed right away there was no smell to it at all. Believe it or not this product contains no oil at all. I grabbed one of my favorite “basic” type vibes and headed for a little personal time.

I noticed that this lube isn’t sticky at all, which is a huge plus in my book since some silicone lubes tend to get sticky after awhile. Gun oil is a very slick lube; a little sure does go a long way. I am still planning on trying this out in the water to see how well it holds up. I am sure it will be amazing. One thing I will stress is that Gun oil is CONDOM safe. Which is a very nice, since there aren’t many lubes out there that are.

I will be keeping this lube close to my bed, and in fact even be trying it for anal play. I am now a huge fan of the Marines. So if you need a lube that wont leave you dry. I highly recommend Gun Oil.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6049

• 4 months later...
  • Members

EGO-4main.jpg

Silicone has always been my first choice in lubes, I just don't like water based that much because I've never been able to find one that doesn't get sticky after awhile. I purchased Gun Oil based on previous reviews and I really do love this lube. It doesn't ever dry out, has fantastic staying power, and it is a work horse of a lube.

Completely odorless, and tasteless, and comes in a great little flip top cap for ease of application. It works for vaginal, anal and is completely undetectable during oral.

This lube outshines the others in my opinion and has become my new favored lube. It is not recommended for silicone toys, so keep it well away, but for daily use otherwise it's outstanding.

Gun Oil Silicone

• Members

So I can leave this stuff out on my night stand near the safe where i keep my snubby and no one will notice it is really for my pocket pistol I carry around 24/7

I like that!

Glenn

• Members
So I can leave this stuff out on my night stand near the safe where i keep my snubby and no one will notice it is really for my pocket pistol I carry around 24/7

I like that!

Glenn

Actually you can leave it out, the bottle has great graphics and it's another way to advertise TooTimid ;)

• Members
how does it advertise for TT? Is it a TT product?

Yes it is sold through TT . The link is in the review.

Gun Oil

If you leave it out and someone asks where they can get it you just refer them to the site. Easy advertising :)

Guest eminatic

i'm actually quite fond of this lube-its my favorite one to use with a partner although i dont use silicone lubes for solo purposes. i am especially picky about taste, and usually wont go down on my partner if we've already started actual intercourse. however i found with this lube i could switch back and forth between oral and intercourse with no problems ;)

• Members
i'm actually quite fond of this lube-its my favorite one to use with a partner although i dont use silicone lubes for solo purposes. i am especially picky about taste, and usually wont go down on my partner if we've already started actual intercourse. however i found with this lube i could switch back and forth between oral and intercourse with no problems ;)

Very interesting EM! Good to know!

• Members

I never read the bottle, but are you sure it's ok to ingest?

• Members
I never read the bottle, but are you sure it's ok to ingest?
:huh: How much ingesting could there possibly be for cryin' out loud?? I mean after all we're talkin' 'bout eating pussy and dick right? Ain't like settin'down to a plate of ham and eggs and fried taters...

• Members
:huh: How much ingesting could there possibly be for cryin' out loud?? I mean after all we're talkin' 'bout eating pussy and dick right? Ain't like settin'down to a plate of ham and eggs and fried taters...

Well any time a liquid enters your mouth you can safely assume some of it will be ingested. Though I believe most lubes are safe for ingestion, but maybe i;'m thinking of water based lubes....

• Members
Well any time a liquid enters your mouth you can safely assume some of it will be ingested. Though I believe most lubes are safe for ingestion, but maybe i;'m thinking of water based lubes....

I would say this point is a very good one, if anyone looks at a tube of toothpaste they will see it is not ingestiable and poison control should be called if swallowed.

Glenn

• Members

Toothpaste, technically, IS soap. I think, though, they mean to call poison control if you swallow the whole tube. When I was younger, my best friend and I made her younger sister eat spoonfuls of Crest (before we understood that it was soap, and could be harmful if consumed in large quantities.) She was fine.

Same thing goes for lubricants - you CAN ingest them (unless the bottle specially states NOT to,) but that doesn't mean that you should (or would want to?) drink an entire bottle for lunch!

Everything in moderation, right? :)

-Meg

I would say this point is a very good one, if anyone looks at a tube of toothpaste they will see it is not ingestiable and poison control should be called if swallowed.

Glenn

• Members

LMFAO! I was using some flavored lube one time and said to my husband, "Just use a little OK You don't want to drink it!"

I have it on tape... :D

• Members
Toothpaste, technically, IS soap. I think, though, they mean to call poison control if you swallow the whole tube. When I was younger, my best friend and I made her younger sister eat spoonfuls of Crest (before we understood that it was soap, and could be harmful if consumed in large quantities.) She was fine.

Same thing goes for lubricants - you CAN ingest them (unless the bottle specially states NOT to,) but that doesn't mean that you should (or would want to?) drink an entire bottle for lunch!

-Meg

Personally for me I gag when I swallow toothpaste(soap), but years ago when I was a kid there was Loony Tune toothpaste that tasted so good it was almost addicting.

But then in them days we used to like to go out to the family car, inscrew the gas cap, and sniff the fumes. Model glue was a close second. Little did we know we was scratching the surface of wht was called drug adiction til I read about it in a drug pamplet my father was passing out in lectures for the sheriffs office.

Glenn

• Members

-Meg

OK...... So I was a little over the top with that comment; but look at all the a good conversation we had going.