Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral?

• Members

My gf is quite turned on by it if after oral I kiss her while simultaneously slipping inside. She will often lick my face clean. She gives great head, not as often as I would like mind you, and I am turned on as well when she moves up to kiss me afterward. Lately she has begun to enjoy going down on me after we make love. BIG TURN ON!!! I'm hard again in seconds.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

OK, so I have wanted to comment on this topic for the longest time!

Back when I used to have sex with my wife, she always enjoyed all of the oral sex that I provided to her. To be a bit graphic, there was not an inch of her body that I did not lick, suck, nibble or down-right bite (with loving attention). I lved how she smelled and tasted - pefrume, sweat, perspiration. And there were many times when I would provide her with multiple orgasms via my tongue, lips and teeth, and would just let her got to sleep or off to work without providing me any pleasure because I wanted her to know that the joy in sex is as much in the giving as the receiving!

Further, she would get upset if I kissed her after eating her pussy or ass. What the heck, it is her body, why does/didn't she appreciate how wonderful it was? I don't get it!

Now when it came to her providing oral sex to me, she made a number of conditions. The first of which is that I was not to let any bodily fluids from my penis escape to her mouth because she would vomit! Well, as you might guess, that will make ones penis remain in a flacid state whenever her lips came within close proximity of my penis. So many may say, well you still have other things. Truth of the matter is the only other thing was vaginal intercourse in the missionary position. :(

I love sex! I loved having it with my wife, and thougt that over time we both would mature, and evolve in our sexual relationship because our plan was to be married to each other for the remainer of our lives. And as anyone knows, if you don't expand your sexual repitoire, it becomes very stale! I guess I was wrong!

Njoy

• Members
OK, so I have wanted to comment on this topic for the longest time!

Back when I used to have sex with my wife, she always enjoyed all of the oral sex that I provided to her. To be a bit graphic, there was not an inch of her body that I did not lick, suck, nibble or down-right bite (with loving attention). I lved how she smelled and tasted - pefrume, sweat, perspiration. And there were many times when I would provide her with multiple orgasms via my tongue, lips and teeth, and would just let her got to sleep or off to work without providing me any pleasure because I wanted her to know that the joy in sex is as much in the giving as the receiving!

Further, she would get upset if I kissed her after eating her pussy or ass. What the heck, it is her body, why does/didn't she appreciate how wonderful it was? I don't get it!

Now when it came to her providing oral sex to me, she made a number of conditions. The first of which is that I was not to let any bodily fluids from my penis escape to her mouth because she would vomit! Well, as you might guess, that will make ones penis remain in a flacid state whenever her lips came within close proximity of my penis. So many may say, well you still have other things. Truth of the matter is the only other thing was vaginal intercourse in the missionary position. :(

I love sex! I loved having it with my wife, and thougt that over time we both would mature, and evolve in our sexual relationship because our plan was to be married to each other for the remainer of our lives. And as anyone knows, if you don't expand your sexual repitoire, it becomes very stale! I guess I was wrong!

Njoy

I'm assuming you think your sexual repertoire is boring........

Have you ever sat down with your wife and spoken with her gently. You can't say: honey our love life is boring you need to do this...... You might want to start with just changing positions and working your way up from there. It may be a verrrrrrry long process, hopefully your patients will pay off.

I personally don't understand your wife's response to giving you a blow job, but..........

• Like 1

• Review Team
I personally don't understand your wife's response to giving you a blow job, but..........

I agree. I don't understand women like this. I have a male friend in a similar situation and I just don't get it. :( Good luck Njoy.

• Members

I agree, although at one time I felt similarly... Now I'd just like the opportunity--put all this great information I've learned into practice.

• Members
I haven't read this whole thread, but I have to say that I LOVE kissing after oral. Oral sex is such an intimate thing to me in the first place, and I feel really close to a woman after she does it to me...and I love it when she feels just as close to me after I give it to her.

I was with a girl one time who was SHOCKED that I kissed her in the mouth right after she had finished me off. I just felt really close to her, and I wanted to. But then after I made her cum with my tongue, she wouldn't let me get near her mouth until I had brushed my teeth. Oh, well. I guess if some people have hang-ups about it, that's their bag, but I just don't; I love it. Hmmmm, I like it when she saves a little bit for me to share with her, too...that turns me on like you wouldn't believe. Or if she has a little left on her lip, or cheek, or something like that, I like to lick it off and put it in her mouth with my tongue. (hmmm, in her mouth or anywhere else she'd like it to be). ;)

Guys, if you're getting grossed out or something, you know, please!! There's nothing wrong with being turned on by your own cum. I mean, it's YOURS. (I don't get turned on by anyone ELSE's, no. But a woman who gets yours, and saves an extra little prize for you at the end- THAT is erotic).

Actually, you've stumbled onto a point that I've always wondered about. In a first-time scenario, what's protocol for kissing a guy right after you blow him? I mean, I would like to kiss him after, just because the blow job makes me feel really close to my partner and my natural inclination would be to kiss him. But I've often shied away from it because I was afraid that my partner would be grossed out. Any suggestions?

• Like 1

• Members
Actually, you've stumbled onto a point that I've always wondered about. In a first-time scenario, what's protocol for kissing a guy right after you blow him? I mean, I would like to kiss him after, just because the blow job makes me feel really close to my partner and my natural inclination would be to kiss him. But I've often shied away from it because I was afraid that my partner would be grossed out. Any suggestions?

I depends on the guy. I would find it a huge turn on but some may not.

• Members

BFMW, when I used to receive oral, I always thought that giving and receiving any sexual act during sex should be recieved joyfully! Further, I find/found it exciting to have partners who enjoyed having sex without mental limitations...truthfully I loved sex because it was always an opportunity to "let it all go and live in the moment of giving joy to my partner!"

Njoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
i, as a woman, personally see no problem with us kissing after oral....i think it is a complete turn on and it's even better when we both cum together and then kiss.

I am a little confused and not trying to start trouble but your profile says male but you say I as a woman.....help me out here.

• Members
Di and I love kissing each other ecspecially after oral sex. One of the best things that ever happened to me was the first time she kissed me after sucking my cock and she surprised me with a mouth full of cum. That led to me eatting her pussy after I pumped her full of cum and now I can't get enough of her cum filled pussy. The taste of Di's and my cum mixed together is unbelieveable and Di loves when I've ate her cum filled cunt and she explodes all over my face and I let her lick all that cum off my face and suck it out of my mouth. We enjoy cuddling after we've cum together and kissing is a natural part of cuddling and cum and pussy jucie is a natural part of sex, so it seems they just go together.

Have Sex & Have Fun

James & Di

I Love what you wrote James. Such a turn on.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with kissing a partner after thay have given you oral sex. It's perfectly natural and delicious.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I love kissing after oral sex. I get turned on all over again after my GF kisses me and I can taste and smell myself on her face and mouth. It is really hot to me. I like the way I taste and smell.

• Members
I Love what you wrote James. Such a turn on.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with kissing a partner after thay have given you oral sex. It's perfectly natural and delicious.

OK, you have to tell what your profile picture is..... just can't figure it out :huh:

• 10 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • Members

OMG yes that's absolutely erotic as hell seriously love to taste his CUM mixed with mine

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 6/16/2008 at 9:47 AM, cmwise1 said:

yeah, it's kind of like hearing, "I love the way you taste", then running for the Scope afterwards. I think it's sexy...you're sharing everything, not just pleasure.

You are so right about that . we always kiss after oral I love the way his and my Cum taste all mixed up together Mmmmm....Mandy and Dewey C

• 1 year later...
  • Members

Any woman I’ve given oral to and she cums, they want to taste all their fluids. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hubby and i don’t mind kissing after oral, actually turns me on after he’s done eating me out, sometimes I’ll pull him out of my pussy to make out with me so i can taste myself, then I’ll shove him back down 😏😏

• Like 3

• Members
9 hours ago, Turnmeon said:

Hubby and i don’t mind kissing after oral, actually turns me on after he’s done eating me out, sometimes I’ll pull him out of my pussy to make out with me so i can taste myself, then I’ll shove him back down 😏😏

Girl, that is so hot! I bet he loves it. 

• Members
20 hours ago, Turnmeon said:

My wife gets turned on when she tastes herself on me too! On my cock, a kiss, whatever. Turns me on when se does it too! 

Turn around is fair-play, and she is also turned on, a lot, when she kisses me with a mouthful of cum after a blowjob! Me too!

Tasting each other, and ourselves, is a regular thing for us, that we find erotic! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 1/6/2009 at 10:25 PM, MarieMarie said:

I think it does depend on the guy but I also think that men should WANT to kiss after she finishes him. I PREFER being kissed right after I'm done releasing in her mouth. I do enjoy tasting it and I also enjoy kissing her after she finishes on my face and tongue. For me, it's less about "tasting" the release, it's about the intimacy of those moments. I have one friend who won't take it in her mouth any longer but she'll finish me on her neck, breasts and belly and she loves to play with the cum there....moving it around...rubbing it on her skin and between her fingers. It's her "look what I did" moment and we both enjoy it. Not so much for the cum but as proof of pleasure and intimacy. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I love to kiss each other after oral or sex.  Or she will go down on me again after sex.....Or I will go back down on her after sex...it tastes so good and get's me super hard.  We love the taste of sex....very erotic and it's a aphrodisiac for us. 

• Like 1