Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members
I'm sure I'll have to come up for air at some point so I'll sit next to you and appreciate those fine, roving hands.

Don't say I didn't warn you. I am espescially known to goose and tickle.

Randy.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'm flattered...but I am more than twice your age, and fear that I would disappoint; stick with the young ones who can keep up with your energy and creativity...(lucky bastards!)

Pshaw!! Age is just a number and your experience can more than make up for youthful energy. Don't sell yourself short, Iha. Enjoy the sentiment graciously.

Randy.

Iha, youthful energy is great, yes, but I be you have stamina & experience & patience, all of that, combined with your creative mind......oh baby!!! Nothin's more sexy than an assured man!

I'm in for the ring toss, but, I want to play "ring around Mikayla's breasts"!!!!!

• Members

wow, a couple of days at work and imissed this.

Let's see, women... definatly Thorsnymph, Tyger, Mikayla, Katprr, ummm, too many to list, not fair!

Guys.... Mike_d, Iha, Pappy, Tango, and Thur, that is if Val lets him come out to play.

This is not fair guys, theres too many to pick and choose from!!

ungh, ok, I am gonna go sit in the corner and watch the wrestling match.

Shall I toss in some oil in this mix?

Now THAT would be fun, watching Tyger and Ginger trying to pile driv each other all oiled up.

• Members

Truth be told, I've been with a man more than twice my age before. I know perfectly well what you older men are capable of!

Don't be so jumpy Iha; I know I'm intimidating, but dang. ;)

This is all fantasy anyway, right? Just take it as a compliment, that's the spirit in which it was meant :)

• Members
...and Thur, that is if Val lets him come out to play.

*laugh* I love how people keep saying this. :);) We're quite open, guys & gals, not to mention quite confident in our relationship. We know who the other returns to at night. And it's VERY flattering to hear others interested in my husband, be it fantasy or not! ;) Play away! :kiss:

• Members

Walks through the ring wearing tight red glittered spandex outfit and 4 inch red heals. Holds up card. "ROUND 1"

Bodies flying everywhere. Hard to see who's wrestling who. Oh wait! Its Tyger and Val. They're going at it. This round is getting carnal already!

Whats this? Who'd Tyger just tagteam in?

• Members
Walks through the ring wearing tight red glittered spandex outfit and 4 inch red heals. Holds up card. "ROUND 1"

Pappy holds up a scorecard for the ring girl. "10+". Sorry but the score would be higher if you had donned the fishnets! LOL!

I'm wrestling Val? :P OK, I'll tag team...........Synrr!!!

• Members

OOH! OOH! Tag me Val! I wanna wreskle that fiesty girl! She can't be much meaner than a bear. Can she?!

• Members

Over the top rope I go! OOWIEE! Don't threaten me with a good time! HAHAHAHA!

• Members

Better stick close by though. I might need some help!

• Members
Tickle where? ;)

And I'm in for the ring toss, too, but Mikalya should decide on a prize....

Where ever doesn't get me slapped, of course. Of course it has to start out benign with a couple of strategic slips. ;)

Randy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

by me and Val...Now, AIDEN IS ALL OURS BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahaaaaaa!!

Randy.

• Members
by me and Val...Now, AIDEN IS ALL OURS BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahaaaaaa!!

Randy.

Have you built my pedastal err I mean mantle yet??

• Members

Can I get in on this action? Iha and I are older and wiser...we could show you young whipper snappers a thing or two! HA HA HA!

Sorry - late in joining cause I was getting a good spanking!!!! WHOOOEEEE!

• Members
Where ever doesn't get me slapped, of course. Of course it has to start out benign with a couple of strategic slips. ;)

Randy.

Thur! I'd never slap you! I'd probably grab your hand and put it some strategic places!!

• Members
Thur! I'd never slap you! I'd probably grab your hand and put it some strategic places!!

*laughing* The Direct Approach... I like it. ;)

• Members

How did I miss this post again! Ugghhhh. I have no idea what you ladies are doing, but I want in.

I definitely have those whom I would love to 'date' - and you know who you are! ;) How can it not be a massive orgy with gals like Tyger, Aiden, ThorsNymph, SunFlower, Valantyn, Whiskey, CL, and sooooo many more. The guys rock too - Iha (I would HAVE to have some of that), MikeD, Pappy, Thurisas, OPL MR. Big.....and I have to concur, ROB IS HOT! (thanks for going there Tyger)

So, I am in....ready to go!

• Members
How did I miss this post again! Ugghhhh. I have no idea what you ladies are doing, but I want in.

I definitely have those whom I would love to 'date' - and you know who you are! ;) How can it not be a massive orgy with gals like Tyger, Aiden, ThorsNymph, SunFlower, Valantyn, Whiskey, CL, and sooooo many more. The guys rock too - Iha (I would HAVE to have some of that), MikeD, Pappy, Thurisas, OPL MR. Big.....and I have to concur, ROB IS HOT! (thanks for going there Tyger)

So, I am in....ready to go!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Thank you you made my day!

So should I consider myself invited now? :unsure:

• Members

Applies red fish net stockings and clips to garter belt. Holds up sign and walks around ring, "ROUND 2"

Whats this? The wrestling ring has now become a mud wrestling ring? AWESOME. Screw the round cards. I'm in! Who wants to wrastle?

Puts hair up in pony tail, positions oneself in wrestling stance in mud.....