Official Community Forums Home

How Much Sex Is Too Much?

• Members

Just curious as to how often everyone is having sex, or some form of sex?

1 or 2 times a week? Daily? Monthly?

Just pondering... :lol:

• Members
Hmm...usually 5-6 times a week.

ugh so jealous. If I get it once in year, granted I'm not in a relation shipoffically and have just started seeing someone (shh don't judge me it's been like 7 months and I need some lovin! :) ), I'm feeling awesome. HOwever, should this become a perment thing, I have sooooo much pent up frustration that I'm going to wear him and my mattress out. :)

• Members

We have some form of sex daily (masturbation, oral) and have tried and true intercourse about 4 times a week, and anal about once a week or so. This, of course, is dependent upon my hubby being in town for the week! :lol:

• Members
True intercourse, about 4-7 times a week.

masterbation daily. intercourse maybe twice a week on average. anal about once every few months. wish it ws more but since the baby got here well that ended that and that only the successful times. baby a year old now and there been alot of improvment ( since I was used to at least every other day) but we get started and before you know it you hear WAAAAAAAA

And the family cant figure out why I dont want another one beside the fact I over forty( which was to old for them but for someone I young enough to them????)

Glenn

• Members

I guess I'm in the minority. Lately it's been once a week. We used to go at it 3 or 4 times a week, but he said I made him sore, so we've cut drastically down.

I wonder if the frequency is so high on here because everyone is on a site geared to sexuality?

What are average statistics? Somewhere I heard once a week.

Once a week is getting to me. I'm crankier and moodier, and it's directly in proportion to how I view my desirability from him, lately I feel really unattractive like there's something wrong with me. I'm hoping it's not the old familiarity thing. I miss our earlier days together when it was all about us. :(

• Members

Count us in the minority-yet-average category, also. It varies, of course, but our average "sex count" is once or twice a week. I know Thurisas would LOVE it to be more, and of course I would, too, but with his busy work schedule and my health issues, we don't always mesh. Often I'm either too tired or just not feeling very attractive. I try to work on the things I can to improve, though, because I miss how often we used to make love and I'd love to get us back to bein' hot & sweaty all the time! ;)

You're probably right-on about the average amounts for posters being so high because this IS a site geared toward sex & sexuality. I, too, remember something about the average being 1-2 times a week.

• Members

Usually it's 2 or 3 times a week as far as full intercourse goes. But sometimes it's less than that. I would like it more but my wife has some medical problems and a lot depends on how she is feeling so sometimes I have to take matters into my own hands :P

MOHD

I'm in the same boat as Val and Thur. I have health issues that sometimes prevent us from having sex. And, DH works every-other week away from home at on oil rig. So, sometimes we may be together, but can't. I wouldn't mind helping him out with mouth and hands, but, he's of the thought that if I can't enjoy myself, then he can wait. LOL So, sometimes it's once a week (when he's home). Masturbation is whenever we feel like it.

I think that, as long as each partner is willing and able to have sex, then so long as everyone's happy, there's no such thing as too much or too little.

• Members

i had plans for tonight, my package from TT came today, and i was making plans. i went for a pre invitro testing, and it HURT and caused alot of cramping. :( so hopefully maybe tomorrow

• Members

As often as possible? Haha

It depends on how often I see my partner. There for a while it was about 4-5 days a week, but he's out of town for the summer so it will be much less frequently for a while :(

• Members

Near the end of my marriage, it was once per week - lots of reasons but also because we were on different work schedules. Before that it was 2-3 times/week, except when a baby was crying.

(I feel your pain, Glenn - but wait, it does get better - but then they can walk in on you :o )

Now, it's just me - from once to 4-5 times per day, depending on the stress I need to relieve.

• Members
I guess I'm in the minority. Lately it's been once a week. We used to go at it 3 or 4 times a week, but he said I made him sore, so we've cut drastically down.

I wonder if the frequency is so high on here because everyone is on a site geared to sexuality?

What are average statistics? Somewhere I heard once a week.

Once a week is getting to me. I'm crankier and moodier, and it's directly in proportion to how I view my desirability from him, lately I feel really unattractive like there's something wrong with me. I'm hoping it's not the old familiarity thing. I miss our earlier days together when it was all about us. :(

I read an article a while ago that said 2-3 times a week for the average american

• Members
Near the end of my marriage, it was once per week - lots of reasons but also because we were on different work schedules. Before that it was 2-3 times/week, except when a baby was crying.

(I feel your pain, Glenn - but wait, it does get better - but then they can walk in on you :o )

Now, it's just me - from once to 4-5 times per day, depending on the stress I need to relieve.

Oh thank god it gets better, my hitachi wand and I are bst friends

Glenn

• Members

For us, intercourse about 3-4 times a week. I think it probably would be everyday if we weren't so tired all the time - we tend to do it more on the weekends when we know we can sleep in a bit. We definately did it more before we had a child and less hectic work schedules.

Really it depends. Some weeks, only once. Then some weeks we try to break records and go as many days in a row as we can until something prohibits us! So I'd say 3-4 times on average.

We both wish it were more... :D:P

• Members

Um, every few months.... but that's b/c he lives in another state :( We try to make up for lost time when he is able to get leave and come home. Looking forward to the 28th !!!!!

• Members

when we are together (which isn't so often anymore) it's about 2 times a day/afternoon/night.... sometimes once, sometimes more than 3.... it really depends on how tired we are.... and the possibility of us going at it without being caught!

We made a promise that if we are together for a reasonable amount of time and we have the privacy we need, we will have sex at least once while we are together.... <3 So far so good! xD We even want to apply this to after we are married unless there are extremely conflicting circumstances.

• Members

Lately it has been daily... with the whole 9. (oral, manual, intercourse...) usually it is between 4-6X per week.

• Members

Unfortunately with schedules and life we are having a difficult time getting together, but we are together at least one night a week. Yet during that night we generally make love 3-5 times. The other times we get together we still make out and such but aren't having intercourse. I wish it was more spaced out but I will take what we have. I am very happy with our relationship.