Official Community Forums Home

Home Sex Tapes

• Members

How many of us here have a few "home videos"? If you have them where do you keep them to ensure they don't wind up in the wrong hands? If have not made one, why not?

One other thing I thought about......has anyone ever swapped videos with friends? I worked at a restaurant and some of the employees were into exchanging home movies...I think most of them were swapping anyway, but all the same, seems a bit odd to me....but to each their own.

• Members

Can't say I have video, but I for sure have snap shots!

As far as swapping, that is a bit weird. I wonder if their companions are aware of the blockbuster deals.

• Members

No home videos under my belt, only some scantily-clad pictures when I was in my thinner high-school years. Can't say as though I ever WOULD do a home video, either... I'm kinda boring and I can't say I'd be too turned on watching myself have sex. Might be a case of "never know til you try," but I'm just not interested.

I can actually see the turn-on of swapping videos with people at work, though, oddly, so long as partners are "in the know."

• Members

I would not be opposed to being filmed, but no way would those come out of our hands. I don't know why we haven't yet. I want to and have brought it up. I just don't think he's comfortable with the idea.

• Members

I had photos taken of my in my late teens...i have no idea where they are now...I guess I can't run for public office. Ex and I made a tape and it wasn't particularly erotic for me to watch but he sure liked to. I would not want to switch tapes with anyone...I wouldn't want to see a coworker I deal with every day having sex with his/her wife/husband. Strangely enough, i wouldn't care if they saw mine...i just wouldn't want it to fall into family hands.

• Members

I have a safe...so I wouldnt mind offering up myself as "offsite storage" of any tapes or photographs...

:lol:

I'd even do it for free...LOL

• Members

No home videos, but I have shown off for a specific audience on webcam... I don't like saving things for proof, but I am sort of excited by live performances.

~TLG

• Members

We have a few short movie clips that he has snapped of us as well of pictures that he has taken. I actually just put them all on a cd today for him to take on his business trip. I gave it to him tonight. He leaves tomorrow so I thought something for him to look at while he is away. He was happy for what I gave him.

• Members

Can I ask you all a question that have done this? Did it make you feel awkward seeing yourself filmed? I don't know how I'd feel. I mean do you go all out, hair and makeup and props and things or just set the camera and go to bed and let it record?

• Members

No home movies, but some pretty racy pictures, in the safe.

swapping videos, just doesn't sound right :unsure:

• Members
Can I ask you all a question that have done this? Did it make you feel awkward seeing yourself filmed? I don't know how I'd feel. I mean do you go all out, hair and makeup and props and things or just set the camera and go to bed and let it record?

We never used props but that is just us. I made her a masturbation video while I was working far from home but I had the one of us to keep me occupied. I do have some pix of a few my old gf's and some of a few friends mates but I don't swap with anyone. Seems akin to loaning a friend or relative money. Not only will they try to shaft you but they tend to think it's OK to intrude while you aren't home! I have had new bf's ask me abou tand for the pix but since it wasn't her asking they never even got to glimpse them! If she had asked things would be different, I would share at least but they were given freely and in confidence.

• Members

LG and I made one, many years ago.

I would recommend using a tripod to hold the camera, we placed ours on the end of the bed. Once the action got going the camera "was a bouncing" we did not notice it at the time however upon review we laughed our asses off, and still do to this day.

• Members

Ours wasn't planned. He had been snapping pictures while I was doing different things to him. Then he remembered that my digital camera took video and he knew I completely trust him so he decided to put in on video and took it while he was making love to me. Mind you it is like a minute or two long....nothing much. He was sitting up on his knees and was taking video of him entering me and of me as well as my reactions.

So what I did was all the pictures and short movies we have so far I put on a cd and gave it to him last night to take on his business trip. It has an added feature of me masturbating without him around. He doesn't know it yet. He has taken videos of me giving him BJ's and things like that as well. So I can't wait to hear his reaction tonight when he calls me after he gets settled as he is like me....has to open things immediately. I am positive he will love it.

• Members

Funny we were just talking about this last night. We are going to get a camera and do a video of ourselves at some point. We were talking about some amateur website that he used to frequent that shows small clips of people having sex. Then people get to comment, win prizes in contests etc. I don't know If I would ever feel OK about others seeing us. He told me that most of these people who did this had their faces blurred. We were talking about it because I have such a bad body image, deeply insecure about myself. He was telling me how I would be so shocked to see the diversity of people who have made these videos. Very overweight etc. and people would still comment and say how hot they thought the sex was! Interesting, I may wander over there and take a peek!

Aiden: I would totally be all made up, dressed up and... messed up B) if you know what I mean!

• Members
Funny we were just talking about this last night. We are going to get a camera and do a video of ourselves at some point. We were talking about some amateur website that he used to frequent that shows small clips of people having sex. Then people get to comment, win prizes in contests etc. I don't know If I would ever feel OK about others seeing us. He told me that most of these people who did this had their faces blurred. We were talking about it because I have such a bad body image, deeply insecure about myself. He was telling me how I would be so shocked to see the diversity of people who have made these videos. Very overweight etc. and people would still comment and say how hot they thought the sex was! Interesting, I may wander over there and take a peek!

Aiden: I would totally be all made up, dressed up and... messed up B) if you know what I mean!

Yes I do know, but honestly, even at just a relaxing event, like when we did dinner, Dunkin Donuts and the store, you were a knockout. I can imagine if you were all fancied up. Ooooh La La. I don't think I would be able to post any film we did anywhere, it would just be for me and him. We're discussing it on and off too. It would just be for our private collection.

• Members
Yes I do know, but honestly, even at just a relaxing event, like when we did dinner, Dunkin Donuts and the store, you were a knockout. I can imagine if you were all fancied up. Ooooh La La. I don't think I would be able to post any film we did anywhere, it would just be for me and him. We're discussing it on and off too. It would just be for our private collection.

I <3 you man!!! :kiss: I dont mean that I would post either! At least I dont think so right now... Down the road if things keep going the way they are and my comfort level increases. Who knows :P

• Members

Love the shoes. Now any movie you do, you must wear shoes :lol:

I dunno, we're still kind of teasing back and forth on a movie. But as they say.. never say never :lol:

• Members
Love the shoes. Now any movie you do, you must wear shoes :lol:

I dunno, we're still kind of teasing back and forth on a movie. But as they say.. never say never :lol:

OF course I would wear shoes! It's my thing, but then you would know it was me! LOL

• Members

My husband has mentioned this and I think he would be into it - I'm not so sure about me though - I don't necessarily want to see myself that way!

But neither of us would EVER trade!! That is private, and we are too protective of each other! ;)

• Members

Yes! Actually my X taped us togeather and in fact he still has it. We use to hide it in our toy box with our toys. I have asked him about it, and yes he still has it. In fact he and his new wife have watched it of course with my permission. Why she would want to see it I don't know, but I guess (according to my x) it has opened her up to different things. ;)

• Members

I have thought about making one. But as most of you....I would never swap! Maybe those employees were swingers? Still I wouldn't share. And not still sure I would watch it with my SO right away....maybe by myself first to make sure I didnt' look like shit. Cuz then I would be like...OMG I look like that when we are having sex?! Ok, no more lights on. lol.

• Members

I have many sex tapes out there (rent at Family Video) Just KIDDING! I have made a sex tape or have sex pictures with 2 of my significant others and my hubby. While I would not mind sharing some of them, I sure wouldn't share the one of me and my hubby. I am ashamed to admit, I do not even know where the ones from my past are (probably at Family Video in the amateur section!)

I am not self-concious about my body - because I know it is not perfect. I know that I have stretch marks from babies, my boobs are less (but still) perky, and my body has more fat than it used to. However, when I see my hubby's face - looking all blissful - I know it doesn't matter.

Maybe I should make a new one, it has been years.....

• Members

Pretty sure I'm going to work on us doing one here soon...it's too distracting trying to catch a glimpse in the mirror and I'm just curious.....if it's that's bad I can always erase it! The one I did of a solo session wasn't that bad actually....hubby hasn't seen that one yet....maybe tonight! :D

• Members

One day, I would definitely consider it, but that video would be for solely us TWO. I could not fathom letting that baby getting out of our hands. Eegash, I'd feel bad for the other couples/people seeing it :lol: but nevertheless, it could definitely be a turn on and a great way to spice up the sex.