Official Community Forums Home

Age Differences?

• Members

When I was 18, I had a "buddy" that was 35. He has been the only man to make my knees weak, and he did it with a kiss. Wowsahs! Older men certainly know a thing or two... :-D

My SO is 4 years and a month older than I am. I think it's the perfect age gap actually. We can be goofy together and more "serious" when the time calls for it. The only not so great thing is that he is far less experienced than I am. I am still teaching him things. Which isn't bad, but he's not so apt to learn them since he likes what little he knows :-P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Review Team

There's 7 years between me and my SO. It really doesn't come through until we're watching something like Vh1 "I love the 80's" or "Family Guy". There will be some reference that he will laugh his ass off to, and I'll just be sitting there totally confused. The most recent one was something Domino's Pizza had in the 80's called a "Noid". I had no idea what it was, and he had to explain it to me. He said he felt really old after that... :(

• Members

I am 20 yrs. older than my wife. She is 38. We have never had a problem with it, other than me wanting sex more than her, but I don't think that is an age thing :D

• Members

My husband and I are 5 months 2 days apart, he's currently 25 and I will be in August. We get along great, we have been married for almost 5 years and together for 6 1/2, things are great :D

• Members

Anton is 1yr 4m older than me.... not much age difference.

But when we dated in high school I thought it was cool that he was 'the older guy' ya know it was always cooler to date a guy older than you. Now that we are back together and married the age thing really doesn't matter... but i do tease him that he is older than me... ahaha

• Members

My ex was 20 yrs younger...Age difference wasn't what broke us up though..we have 2 beautiful kids from it:)

• Members
My ex was 20 yrs younger...Age difference wasn't what broke us up though..we have 2 beautiful kids from it:)

We have 13 1/2 years between us, but you wouldn't know it with how well we get along which is really good.

• Members
Hubby is 61 and I am 43 :D Yep, he robbed the cradle...LOL

If it all works out that is all that matters. Age is just a number that is the way I see it.

• Members
Anyone here with age differences among their partners?

Koo Koo Ka Choo!

First marriage she was 5 years older than me. Second marriage she was 16 years younger than me. Between wife #2 and current SO most of my relationships were with women at least 10 years younger. Current SO is a year older.